Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

is development team sleeping???

singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
gus is dev team sleeping there are no new threatds no creation no title scor bg
they r nt dng anythng to make forum active

plz do somethng asappp

i wonder how come its ranking is still increasing???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Hey dear

DT Of KHTV consists of only CM Jyoti di n Supervideobie 

DT is Yet To be alloted

Jyoti di can't make  it by herself cos she has to look after the whole sony channel.

Even jyoti di is d only CM  i have seen who plays GOTW expresses her opinion on topics n al.

And Regarding threads Its the members who should open new topics new threads for making forum active If not members then Jyoti di herself wil do it though it wil take time as she has loads of work to do when she comes online.

Do not worry everything Will happen and you will like it.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree with arsh4life.. its upto members to make forum active.. not Dev Team..! Dev Team is a facilitator.. .. to help the smooth running of a forum..! U can urself see other sony forums like Dekha Ek Khwab/ BALH  KTLK .. they are all buzzing coz of members..! 

Also Jyoti is a lovely mod.. n she always helps out whenver there is any issue..! 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Arsh n Tanu!!! Jyoti is doing a gr8 job!!! and its the members who must make the forum active. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Viewbie-

Really is she so good ? she helps out even when any member having issue in any forum??
dear tell her that i am having big issue in this site is that i am having WL 60 percent , could she deduce or remove it???

U r WL mus hv been given to u for some reason.. no Mod can reduce WL .. ðŸ˜Š 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Look dear ..the forum has just opened and like other said its upto the members to make the forum active with discussions ..Right now if U see as a Dev team I hv started with DOTW and GOTW to make the forum active but the ones who r opening those threads ,.do ask them ..are those threads really active ?? If members r not willing to participate in simple discussions like a DOTW ,then how can I alone make it active ?? 😳

Also coming to creations gallery and stuff ..u can hv a look into our Archieve ..all necessary threads r opened 😊

We hv not opened a media gallery yet since there r not enough FFs or Audio/Video threads available in the forum ..if members start writing FFs/OS and makes audio/video posts ,we will open a media gallery for it ...but still we hv kept all promos and stuff in Arciheve ..u can hv a look at 2nd post in Archieve thread where all important links are given

We r trying to make it further active with a promotional siggy contest too which we r thinking to start mayb this weekend ..but again if we dont get enough participation for it ,can we do anything ..tell me ??

A mod cannot make a forum active single handedly if members r not willing to participate or discuss ...

So give it some time ..let the story pick up ...let the forum get some more members ..it will automatically become active then ..

Mods r only there to help the members ...making a forum active is duty of the members and not the mods 😳

And we will get some other mods or viewbies for the forum only if we see that forum is active and buzzing and we actually need some viewbies/mods to moderate it ...normally the promotions r decided only after few months when forum starts seeing some activity coming from the members ...

Hope I made all your doubts clear now ..if u hv further queries ,feel free to PM me anytime ..and plss try to use a polite language next time ...we r always there to help u and guide u but we will appreciate if a more friendly language is used 😊

**Topic closed
KHTV Dev team