Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Welcome to d World of Prediction & Imagination ;)

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

How are u all doing? 😉 Looking at the title of this thread, i think u got some idea as to what m'I going to do in this thread 😳

Before going to the topic would like to say that: i wanted to open this thread next week where we will get clear idea of the show if not atleast something 😆. But looking at the forum activities since 2days, i thought to start it off as soon as possible. so here i'm with this thread.

Well didn't think of any rules for this. 😳 😛

Main theme is to imagine or predict the story in ur way. 😳

I know that there are many good writers and predictors 😆 in this forum too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few things to be remembered by all:
1. The thing u should post is what are u thinking or expecting to happen after this in the show.
2. How would u like to see the show to be? Or u can write the base line as to how the future of the story u want to see.
3. Refrain from bashing, or hurting others feelings or disrespecting their views.
4. Do not write pages of story just in a paragraph or two. 😳

just for the idea for u all: here are the ex's.

I'm predicting that Anushka want to expose Pradeep in front of office staff that it was him who recommended the peon. then she wants to create differences btw PRANA. and blah blah what ever u think to be happened. 😳

I want the story to be this way: if ever A & P come toghether (which is going to happen for sure); i don't want Mona to be idle sitting and doing rona dhona type wife; instead i want her to see as a successful women in career as well as in life and prove that she not less than anyone. blah blah...

Doesn't mean that u must share ur views in one go and in one post take ur time; and show different angle in which u want the story.
Predict the story as it goes...

Hope i didn't confuse u all with my own blah blah 😆 😉 😛

So happy Prediction and Imagination friends. Do share ur views here and let us know what u want the story to be?? 😉

Thank u all!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
This is what i want to see in the show if Pradeep goes to Anushka

I don't want Mona to see in the rona dhona wife role. i know its hard to digest that her hubby has left for the sake of another women. but she must become strong to get back her hubby. and i'm sure her MIL def. supports her. 😃

I want to see her as a successful women in life. she must come out of house; must take up some work or start a small business in which ever she will be comfortable. 😳

not sure what job; but if a business kind of thing, mmm... few ideas; 

1. i think she can start a catering service type of thing as she is a good cook, have good name and her MIL will be supporting her for sure. 

one more thing she must make herself strong and get away of being nervous if something goes wrong and tackle the situation with ease. i would love to see her in that way. 😍

Few more ideas, which i will let u know in next post . 😳

do let me know ur views too. how do u want Mona to be shown???  
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, this is a good idea.
I would like to see A and P having an affair as it seems it is the only thing that will shake Mona out of her submissive mould and make her assertive about her life! I def want her to study further, work, look after her kids alone (with help from MIL), and hopefully a new man entering her life at a later stage , preferably played by an actor much better than Pawan Shankar.
singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
want mona to be more confident and independent
i also want a very strong mona
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i want a strong mona..standing up for herself and making a place in the world..and..also maybe she finds someone who will be there for her always..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Thank u all!! 

yes we all want to see Mona strong and successful. 

What other options are possible to see Mona successful.

other option for me other than the one mentioned is; i want her to continue her higher education possibly MBA, make herself strong, become independent and make a tough competition to A with her brilliant thoughts and tactics. 😍

do share ur views also 😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How abt Mona having an affair instead of lallu Pradeep???? 😛

Mona is far better spouse than Pradeep..

Pradeep does not need to have an EMA to wake Mona up from a submissive role she is playing...Pradeep needs to communicate with her better...Help out in house work, raising children etc.

Screwing her 3 times and having those kids does not make him a father...he needs to be there in raising them, school home work etc.

Pradeep at this point is not worthy of MONA IMHO.  She can do better but I want her to be self sufficient and if Pradeep goes out and have EMA with Anushka than dont take him back...Let the dog lay in the bed he created with Anushka..

Mona can raise her kids with her ILs support along with her own family...Take alomony and child support from the jerk ...
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

How abt Mona having an affair instead of lallu Pradeep???? 😛

Mona is far better spouse than Pradeep..

Pradeep does not need to have an EMA to wake Mona up from a submissive role she is playing...Pradeep needs to communicate with her better...Help out in house work, raising children etc.

Screwing her 3 times and having those kids does not make him a father...he needs to be there in raising them, school home work etc.

Pradeep at this point is not worthy of MONA IMHO.  She can do better but I want her to be self sufficient and if Pradeep goes out and have EMA with Anushka than dont take him back...Let the dog lay in the bed he created with Anushka..

Mona can raise her kids with her ILs support along with her own family...Take alomony and child support from the jerk ...

soo agree with you!!! hehehe... why not mona have a an affair and show all that she can be the best as a career woman too,,,and i hope again thej new man wud be appu 😳
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rups2408

soo agree with you!!! hehehe... why not mona have a an affair and show all that she can be the best as a career woman too,,,and i hope again thej new man wud be appu 😳

Ghoom phir ke you guys come to Appu only...OTMs! 😉