Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 22/2 The truth & The saviour

Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji answers Sati's questions, saying not knowing that truth was for your own benifite, Sati says but I've seen I am your Ardhangini, why it is not possible? Shivji says, you are Daksh putri Dakshayani. Sati asks him do you want to take revenge from my father? Shivji says no, I don't have any enemy, the truth is your life is limited. Our union is impossible.

Shivji  asks her do you want to know why? Then see. He touchs her, they both  reach a cremation ground, where they are standing among burning pyres, skeletons are scattered around. He picks up a skull, tells her, people of Daksh's world & Daksh's daughter's journey ends here, then my world starts,body made of 5 elements can not reach where I live. He closes his eyes with a blissfull feeling of being in his own world. He opens his eyes puts the skull back to it's place, picks up ash from the cremation ground in his hand, throws it in the air, indicating this is my world, tells her how much ever you want you can not live here, your & my sansar is very different. Sati understands. Sati  & Shivji close their eyes & both comes back at the same place. Determined Sati answers, she will live. With him anywhere in any condition she will live. To get you if this body made of 5 elements is stopping me from getting you, then atleast allow me to try. Shivji says don't be stubborn, what you think is love is your illusion. Truth is different. You should understand that, forget me Dakshayani, it's good for you.

Sati is hurt, she asks Shivji, if you  really cared for what is good for me then you wouldn't be coming to me again & again. I was a fool, who thought  your care is actually your love, forgive me Mahadev, forgive me.

Daksh reachs there with  Maharshi Bhrigu & amatya , gets furious seeing Sati & Shivji together. Shivji & Daksh are staring at each other. Daksh tells Sati, I allowed you to correct your mistakes, but what you have done today after that no father will trust his daughter. you have commited a sin, because of  that your  father Prajapati Daksh, is giving you a mrityudanda. Sati looks at Daksh, is not scared because she has got a big shock by knowing a bigger truth from Shivji, about why they can't unite.

But Shivji has tolerated Daksh enough now is indicated by his angry face. Daksh gets ready to punish Sati, closes his eyes, calls a power resembling a fireball in his hand, throws it at Sati. Shivji protects Sati by stopping that power through his angry eyes, a protective shield stops Daksh's power from reaching near Sati. Angry Shivji now moves in front leaving Sati behind. Maharshi Dadhichi, Atri, Anasuya, Chandra, Rohini, Revati, Madanike all comes there.  In a fear of something wrong happening with folded hands, they are wathching angry Shivji  taking  Daksh's power that was sent to kill Sati on himself.  How can that power affect Shivji, who is Mahamrityunjaya, he absorbs that power in him.  Sati is happy seeing Shivji's concern for her. All the while Daksh is surprised & shocked seeing his power failing. Sati tells Shivji, if this life is not worth living with you, then what is the use of such a life. By giving me mrityudand, father has already shown this path. Excellent BG music is played in this epi.

Now Daksh is at receiving end. Angry Shivji tells him, I have forgiven all your mistakes  you made in your arrogance till today, you were given the responsibility of running the world but today you have become a destroyer, you have commited a crime. You are a disgrace being a father. You will be punished for this, today your death is certain. I am punishing you with your death. Daksh is shocked. Sati watchs Shivji's hand holding Trishul, eager to use it.

Precap: Sati tells Shivji, you only said your union with Dakshayani is impossible. Anasuya tells her she knows a way, by following that you can get Shivji. Will you be able to follow that path? Vishnuji  on Shesh-shaiyya, says he doesn't think Sati will be able to follow that path.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
wonderful episode- the emotions were perfect, Mouni and Mohit were excellent!

Daksh the loony- what more should say lol!

tomorrow seems interesting- I would like to know what that way is?

Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
wow.. eager to see the next episode...

oohh my... drama filled epi...
well me aint skipping this one...

wonder what kind off path they are talking about...and if it's has to do with the real story or will it be fiction...

thanks sweets...
eager to see it on telly...another 3,5 hours to go...
thanks Minaxi, your an angel! I will not get a chance to watch till very late so this will keep me going! sounds like another fantastic epi of course!
thanks for the update dear... i feel bad for sati she is beeing rejected time after time again. poor soul must be broken now..
I THINK THE MARG WILL BE LIKE(SATI HAVE 2 DO TAPASYA SO THAT MAHADEV WILL BE HAPPY AND GIVE BARDAN
2 HER AND AS A BARDAN SHE WILL ASK MAHADEV 2 MARRY HER)
Originally posted by shali

oohh my... drama filled epi...
well me aint skipping this one...

wonder what kind off path they are talking about...and if it's has to do with the real story or will it be fiction...

thanks sweets...
eager to see it on telly...another 3,5 hours to go...
 Today for the 1st time I got scared seeing this epi., was wondering will I be able to do justice with the update. It had so much depth, can't find enough words to describe what was shown.
The path must be tough but will be able to make Sati much more stronger.
Originally posted by ccolkat

thanks Minaxi, your an angel! I will not get a chance to watch till very late so this will keep me going! sounds like another fantastic epi of course!
It's a must watch epi. After watching please give your views on that😊