Fabulous act by the ladies...

Posted: 12 years ago
i am loving the act of all the ladies in the show.. Mona, Aapraa mehta, Delnaaz, and Mouli...

Mona - is playing so subtly.. a less confident woman,, she gets scared if anything is wrong.. its because of her..naive at times to see through a person yet always there for her family... she outshines everyone... and when it comes to talk about her family she has that twinkle in her eyes...certainly evolved as  an actor.. our Mona 😳  and of course she looks darn beautiful..❤️

Apra Mehta - love her supporting her DIL instead of her son.. love mona n her scenes together... such a fantastic camaraderie 👏👏

Delnaaz - our sweetsii calorie ki dukaan.. 😆😛 so cutely she said suri said his boss is so khadoos... awesome comic timing girl!!!

Lastly ...

Mouli - i am not a fan of her.. but she has shown such a radical change since last week..from being a freindly person to being a woman  lusting after her old ex-boyfreind.. what expressions.. dekhti aise hai pradeep ko ke jaise ek hi saans mein kha jayegi!!!😆😆 

Edited by rups2408 - 12 years ago
Wah Kya baat hai Rups jee ...
I am away for the week so have to check out teh epsidoes then comment
Waise Mona better keep her mind and eyes alert\Anushka teh day she said she was to get back Pradeep she was executing some major games I am sure

Originally posted by shanti05

Wah Kya baat hai Rups jee ...
I am away for the week so have to check out teh epsidoes then comment
Waise Mona better keep her mind and eyes alert\Anushka teh day she said she was to get back Pradeep she was executing some major games I am sure

thanks shanti di.. and enjoy your vacation.. 😊
yes i agree with u. the ladies stole the show today.

Agreed It was ladies Special 😆 

The mens were dere js for adding some comic scenes 😆

And btw the description of mouli you gave dats hilarious i couldn control myself laughin loudly n loudly  🤣

dekhti aise hai pradeep ko ke jaise ek hi saans mein kha jayegi!!!

🤣
thanks guys :)) but seriously anushka reminded me of an anaconda.. about to gulp its prey (no offence) with eyes dilated and all.. 🤣 🤣

Rups, I will say Anushka is dangerous than anaconda... Anaconda after gulping his prey, takes time to digest but Anushka will not even do that...

But Mouli is doing a great job as Anushka... Lady on a mission to get her ex back.

Mona ka to koi jawab hi nahin. So easily has she transformed herself to a married non-working mom of 3 kids for whom Family comes first, second, third, fourth and so on...

Originally posted by anjubala

Rups, I will say Anushka is dangerous than anaconda... Anaconda after gulping his prey, takes time to digest but Anushka will not even do that...

i so agree with you on this!!

But Mouli is doing a great job as Anushka... Lady on a mission to get her ex back.

Mona ka to koi jawab hi nahin. So easily has she transformed herself to a married non-working mom of 3 kids for whom Family comes first, second, third, fourth and so on...

kyunke Mona jaise koi nahi Anju di😉😃😳

Mona ki toh kya baat kahe...from playing a geeky secretary in love with her boss to a devoted wife and mother, you can't believe this Mona you see on screen isn't like that in real life too...that's the mark of a great actor!