WU - Feb 22 - Kunal cant fight his case

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WoW naz u did it😆 thanx for the WU...today the precap was heart touching...Sammy's acting was awesome...
@nidhi...acting was good obviously...but he called himself rapist..

Sidhi kab bolegi😔
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

@nidhi...acting was good obviously...but he called himself rapist..

Sidhi kab bolegi😔

Samay aane pey gungey bhi bol uthte hai naz...wo bhi bolegi ME ke din...😆
Thanks for the update. I know how hard it would be for writing such a heart breaking episode 😭 Hope this court case ends soon and we can see some beautiful sinal scenes
Thanks Naz for the WU. Now I am more sure than ever about Kunal's swayamver☺️. He needs much better wife who can do much more for Kunal than just cry and stay quite all the times😈
Thanks a lot for the update dear 😳

This for you since you  make  a lovely written update   for highly frustrating episode 😆😆😳

really yesterday's episode was very depressing, I mean we all had guessed that Thakral is going to provoke Kunal  making him do something for being banned from fighting case but it would be shown this in way, i had not imagined
I felt really bad for Kunal, I mean being blamed for raping wife , killing brother anyone in his place would have lost his cool and temper..and the way he reacted after that it was so touching and depressing.
About Sidhi, i think she is saving all her energy and her words to fight the case against thakral 
Thanks for the update Naz.. I have nothing to say yaar.. And i know todays update is also gonna be painful... Can't see Kunal like that accusing himself as rapist.. Damn Siddhi, y the hell is she mute.. 🤢
Thanks for the WU. Uff Thakral... How can he say that Kunal is responsible for Anand's Death...he dont knw abt Anand and Kunal Lovly relation.. I am so angry the way Siddhi is responding to Thakral.. How can a lawyer behave like this..
Now Case is not in Kunal hands. another episodes .But waiting for sammy actting in Drunk scene..and Then Siddhi as a Kunal Lawyer will start fighting the case... I m one who is not excited abt this...