FF::Love at lot of sights::ArSh ::PART2~DONE:pg4

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

I really don't have any idea how the story goes..but based on these 3 episodes i thought of writing an FF which is similar to the on going story 😊. I even don't know the names of all the ppl in show.

for now YM- Yash's mother
            payal - Yash's daughter
            palak - Yahs's daughter
Here is a little part about marriage proposal for Yash.

PART 1 : Marriage proposal for Yash

"Ma..main ne kaha tha na ..i don't want to see any girl. how many times i told u ..i am not interest in second marriage..." strongly replied yash..
"if u dont want to get marry again, fine. let it be.  but look at ur kids. now they are small. but once they grew up, a girl always needs mothers support.
you have to see this pic first. then you decide whether you want to proceed or not. " YM tried to convince yash.
yash is still reluctant. "what's the guarantee that she can take care of my kids " yash expressed his doubts.
'she herself a mother of little boy. So she can fulfill the duties well' replied YM.

yash is confused and questioned his mother 'mother !!' ? ..
YM : yes yash..she is a divorced woman and has a 4yr old boy...
Yash who doesn't wants to marry again , has a second thought in his mind after listening to what his mother said about the girl.
"think about it yash. she already divorced and living with her in laws. so she definitely can look after ur kids. you think well and decide. let me know your decision." saying this YM left the room by keeping the picture on the dressing table.
yash notices that and he goes to see the picture. Before that he heard his both the angles are fighting. he kept the photo on the table and leaves to check whats happening

yash seperated both the kids and questioned why they are fighting." look papa,,she has a big chocolate. why nobody gave a chocolate to me .."questioned the little girl payal.
"i dont give it to her..and the other little
palak runs from there" ...followed by her sister and dad. accidentally she placed her hand on the dressing table while running and ended up looking at the picture.

palak immediately grabs the chocolate from payal and shouted with joy..." i got it ..i got it.. "
"tho kya...u have chocolate..but i have our mummy in my hand" proudly said payal.

Yash was shocked to hear this. he immediately asks her to give the pic.
so as her sister fighting with her to see the pic.  finally yash managed to get the pic from the little girl however they grabbed it again before he looks..yash asks them to go to bed. Both the kids innocently questioned yash when is our mummy coming ?

"she will come beta..." answered yash as he doesn't know how to explain to the little minds..kids fall asleep holding the pic of their mother who actually not been ... yash looks at them lovingly and slowly he picks the pic from their hand without disturbing them.. he is about to keep the pic on the table however he thought of looking at the pic first. he checked the pic. It is aarti's pic.
his eyes opened widely as he remember their first meet few days ago...

hope you all like it 😊 ..leave your valuable comments/suggestions 😊

Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part
other baby name is palak
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

nice part

other baby name is palak

thanks yaar..vl change the name 😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely start! Continue soon:) and pm me if you update plz:) lol
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

Lovely start! Continue soon:) and pm me if you update plz:) lol

thanku priya ..😊... i can cal u priya ...!!!?😉 ..sure vl do pm ..😃
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start ya ...loved it !! do continue soon  and pls add me to ur pm list .. 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeee!
Loveee the starting!
Continue soon!!
pesi11 thumbnail
@mrk-1,pickachu

thanks for ur comments ... 😊
Sparkling-eyes5 thumbnail