Ishq hua- AarYa (SS) Part 3 updated Page-7

Posted: 12 years ago
Ishq hua

INDEX :

part two - pg  4

part three - pg 7
ENJOY;) plz do comment

Its been seven months since their marriage commenced and Yash and Arthi seemed to have adjusted to their punar vivah. The daughters welcomed their new mom with open arms, Ansh got to meet his dad, his longtime dream being fulfilled. The household was elated that Yash had finally settled down. Though they can not entirely term Yash and Aarthi as pathi patni, they were glad to see they were getting along too well with kids. Everyone was happy, but the only thing that irked the Sindhiya pariwaar was the newly wed couple' s nonstop bickering.

"Oho! Ye gaadi abhi kharab hona tha! Theek vakht pe gaadi school tak pahuncha nahi sakthe.. na jaane shaadi ka plan kaise karlethe hai!" Aarthi complained as she got down the car.

Yash narrowed his eyes, "Well, we at least try to make the occasions perfect!?"

"Oh like the way you showered the flowers on the wrong person during the wedding? Wow!" Aarthi shot back.

The kids, mammi ji, bhabhi and Prathiek shook their heads.

Ramdulari sighed, "phir shuru hogaye!"

"Well, that day.. you should have seen your face in the mirror! You looked delighted enjoying the phoolon ki barsaat, you should thank me.. I say!"

Yash knew they were getting into another fit, but Aarthi was the one who started.

"Thank you!" Aarthi snorted

"You are welcome!" Yash grinned.

"Jee?" Aarthi sniggered.

"Jee!" Yash answered her.

"Are! Calm down, we don't want to be late for the annual day celebration! Kids will be upset.. I don't want to miss my grandchildren performing!" YM piped in.

The argument ended, they caught a taxi and left.

~ Annual day celebrations, Vasara Vidyalaya

"An amazing performance by the little kids here! Thank you Ansh, Payal and Palak and others in the group. Now, the next segment will see the children singing some beautiful rhymes besides expressing their love towards their parents. Lets begin with Ansh, Payal, Palak who are also sibblings.. aap ko kaun pasand hai.. mamma ya pappa?" the announcer on stage asked.

Yash grinned. He knew the kids loved him a lot.

Payal shrugged, "mushkil sawal.. I love them both!"

The crowd was clapping and Aathi smiled.

Palak nodded, "papa mujhe bahut pasand hai.. aur mamma bhi.. I love you mamma!"

Aarthi smiled widely at waved at the little girl. Yash frowned, 'na jaane kya jaadoo kardiya Aarthi ne angels pe!'

"And you Ansh?"

"Papa!" Ansh smiled, "mom bhi.. love you daddy! My dad is the best!"

It was Yash's turn to smile.

~ That night, the Sindhiya house

"Kya baat hai? Aaj badi khush lagrahi hai? Best mamma ka award mila, isliye?"

Yash asked as Aarthi was feeding their angels.

"Zyada jealous hone ki zaroorath nahi hai! Vaise.. aapko bhi toh best papa ka title mila hai.. humesha aap hi ko jeethna hai kya?"

Yash made a face. The girls giggled at this. His phone rang and he walked into the balcony.

"Payal! Ruko! Palak .. oho!"

Aarthi laughed as she ran after the two girls. After a few minutes of running and giggling she sighed while closing her eyes.

"Listen angels! I have closed my eyes! Oh who will come to me and have a byte? Kaun aayega? Palak or Payal.. Ansh! "

Yash smiled as he saw Aarthis out-streched arm. She held the spoon delicately between her fingers, a smile was playing on her lips.

Prathiek was elated to see this. It was ages since he saw his bhai smiling at someone other than his angels. Bhabhi was sure doing wonders.

"Okay.. if no one is willing to eat then, I'll be the one to taste it- " Aarthi raised her spoon and Pyal came running, pulling along her dad.

"Acha main aagayi!"

Aarthi opened her eyes to meet the eyes of her husband which she had started admiring so much.

Uh, she didn't like him or something. They always fought, remember?

"Payal! Uski shararthi ki toh had hogayi.. " Aarthi mumbled, the kids started laughing.

YM, Prathiek were watching the scene with interest, bhabhi joined them.

Aarthi was still grumbling when Yash began swiftly, "bachon ko hi khilaaogi.. ya hume bhi kuch milega?"

Aarthi's mouth went wide. Prathiek nearly squealed in delight.

"Kya.. "

Yash repeated, "will I get something to eat? I think, I want to taste that snack which you made for Payal!"

Aarthi smiled meekly, her heart was racing. She could feel herself blushing slightly as he was looking at her intently right through his striking brown eyes, "s- sure!"

Oh god! She was behaving like a love- sick teenager! Right?

Yash grinned. He could see she turned slightly pink. He always annoyed her, recently he began noticing little things like how cute she looked when she was embarassed or mad.

Aarthi fed him and he chewed for a moment, pulling a strange face.

"Acha hai.. " he smiled at her. She grinned before yelling at Payal who was giggling all the way, "Wait up, you.. Palak!"

Yash turned to notice that his family had witnessed his stint with Aarthi. He didn't quite intentionally do that. Well, it has been seven months since they got married. She was a great mother, a great bahu and was offering unconditional love to his daughters, so can't he treat her as a friend.

~ ~

Precap

It was Payal's fifth birthday. Aarthi was walking down the hall and bumped into Yash.

"The hall is looking beautiful, right?" she asked him.

"Yes, and so are you. " He answered with a smile.

" Jee ?"

"Jee!"

~ ~
Plz comment,  sorry for including so many jees! lol

Edited by Priyamvada - 12 years ago
Superb..loved kids interactions..good job..pls continue soon..
Well lovely OS dear!!!!and u highlightened Jee...Jee is really vry cute...plz update soon as m waiting!!!!😊
Very lovely, love the kids interactions, and their arguing!!!
whao!! Great. Just 3 days into the show and we are so active. Shabaash!!
Originally posted by nooriewas

Well lovely OS dear!!!!and u highlightened Jee...Jee is really vry cute...plz update soon as m waiting!!!!😊

Thanks a lot dear:) I'm glad you like it:) Thanks a ton for your lovely comment!

Viji79
- yup! Shabaash PVians! lol

Thanks to everyone who left their sweet comments:) Thanx 4 the encouragement:)
Mindblowing!!!
Loveee the starting!
Continue soon!!

really nice...looking forward to the update
Loved it Jee 😉 I love how their love story doesn't jut start right away as soon as they get married but takes time and has a good pace!

Please add pm me when you update again!

That was absolutely LOVELY! An absolutely wonderful start, loving the nok jhok between Yash&Aarti, and it's good to see Yash making a conscious effort to make things better between them!

Can't wait for the next update :)