Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 23/2/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my...JG don't know how to take care of simple things in life either without their fake feelings and manipulative talks...I can't stand these two...thank goodness A is getting back to Jetsar and now we will have DS in action...

Thank you for the update Khushi ๐Ÿค—
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
you really have lots of patience
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow Lal Singh rocked today...with his dialogue "your so called wife"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠIt means a lot of us who do not understand Hindi. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i thought today will be a better one...but today is the worse!!
faking about all is one thing but dragging baby into it is just so below standard!!

thanx for the appreciations guys..it really feels good after bearing the torture!!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lal singh tussi great hoโญ๏ธ..Agreed with every word he saidโญ๏ธ,jo anandi ko kehna chahiye woh lal singh ne keh diyaa.๐Ÿ‘...Anandi ithna acchaa hona bhi sahi nahi hai,selfish people like jagya gauri take unfair advantage of you..So true..
Gauris overacting is too irritating๐Ÿ˜ต,and ๐Ÿ˜‰liked jagyas new job -pankha of gauri๐Ÿ˜†..lagey raho ,hope  this 'so called biwi' will make his life hell..๐Ÿ˜ˆ
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Previously I used to mute the volume when Gauri was on screen. No I can't look at the faces that she's making ๐Ÿ˜ก
Websie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha_ch

<font color="#0033FF">Thanks for the update. Previously I used to mute the volume when Gauri was on screen. No I can't look at the faces that </font><font color="#0033FF">she's making</font><font color="#0033FF"> </font><font color="#0033FF">๐Ÿ˜ก</font><font color="#0033FF">.</font>

So true even i cant bear her terrible over acting...such silly faces hav never been made on indian television...i feel like skipping whole episode coz of her acting these days.. ๐Ÿคข
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asru

Thanks for the update Khusi!

When Anandi went and brought a glass of water for G, for a sec i feared that she might stay there and offer to cook for them..!! This way i'm happy to see Anandi leaving J-G's Mumbai Haveli soon!!๐Ÿ˜†The least we expect from Anandi, the better we feel..

Even I felt the same arsu ๐Ÿ˜†