• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC 23rd FEB WU

Show started:

Sarika was convincing pawni and in the end pawani convinced :(

(...i hate sarika for this ...)

Judge released chandan because pawani withdraw case :(

(..I enjoyed only one thing and that was Shikha's Tears .. ...😆...)

Whole family was going home tabhi reporters congrats Sarika Poddar ,
Sarika said that It's not her Victory, It's a Wife's Victory and It's Victory of truth,, !!

Ghanshyam was waiting for them in House and feeling guilty that his son tried to frame jai, He was very angry and wants to kill Chandan, ...!!

Poddar family entered in house, when Chandan-shikha were entring house, Ghan Shoute, "Stop there". Don't come inside..!! You are not allowed to come inside..Get out from here..
Chandan came and said "papa", tabhi, Ghan Slapped him and said Don't call me papa..I am your father...!! get out you both...!! get out...!! (..well done Ghan 👏👏..)

tabhi, Jai stopped Ghan and said to him that forgive chandan bhai..!!

jai,maaasa both tried to convince Ghan, but Ghan didn't convinced..
When Chandan-shikha was leaving house tabhi our "Great Sarika Poddar" stopped them and convinced Ghanshyam !! (...And again I hated sarika ..)

And finally Much awaited scene Came , any guesses...No, Not at all..No problem i am here to tell you...Scene was "Shikha's Maafi",

Finally, Shikha felt that she was wrong, she said sorry to sarika, she said: Please forgive me Sarika, You are great and Me..I was wrong..!! Please forgive me...!!
(..Shikha ne sarika ke kadmon me gir ke Sorry kaha 😃...)

Sarika forgiven her :)

Whole poddar family were in college Auditorium ,
Sarika received her Degree ...Finally She became Dr. Sarika Poddar !! Both Jai-Sarika were on stage , Sarika said to teachers that she wants to say something, Now she is on mic,...!!

Show ended !!

It was really quick end ..
Edited by --Dharampatni-- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a lot for the lovely update.Finally Sarika becomes a Doctor so all is well that ends well .😃

Thanks a lot for lovely u[date.Finaly Sarika becomes a Doctor.So all is well that ends well.I wanted to see Jarika's children too.😃

DP

You did a great job as a Coolbie - sorry it had to be this short.  Hope you find another interesting serial.

Glad Sarika became a doc, but the ending was really lame, as you pointed out.  Incidentally, there's one more episode tomorrow - they showed in the precap Sarika describing her experiences in the convocation address.  From your summary, it seemed that today was the final episode.

Fully agree w/ you about Sarika's annoying tendency, like every other TV bahu, to be mahaan.  I mean, if Tripathy deserves to go to jail for attempted rape, why let Chandan off the hook?  After all, everybody belongs to some family or the other, and so what if the family is Sarika's?  In this case, Ghanshyam & Vidya were all for punishing Chandan, so why did Sarika need to beg Pawani to drop charges? 😡  So had Tripathy been related to this family, he'd have been let off as well?  Incidentally, when Sarika slapped Garima's bro for making a move on Taruna, didn't this detail strike her as well?

I liked the way they showed the convocation.  They showed Taruna, among others, receiving her degree, and they showed Sarika's mom sitting w/ Jai (what happened to her dad, though?  Couldn't he have made a cameo appearance?)

For tomorrow's episode, I hope they do a few things:
  • Show Sarika open a new clinic in the name of her late bro, who died of the illness that almost threatened Garima's kid, and show Taruna & Jai join her there
  • Show Pawani  either join a college, or graduating from one.  Need not necessarily be a doctor, just something that helps her get a good job.  Or Pawani could join as a nurse in Sarika's clinic
  • Show a changed life in the Poddar household, w/ all the women having hobbies other than waiting hand & foot on their beendhs.  Like Vidya doing her computer course, or Shikha working in a parlor
I don't care to see Jarika's kids, though - if they show them working together, I'm happy.  Hopefully, w/ this episode, they'll do justice to the show and leave no loose ends.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the update! Lovely ending to this drama! Alvida all! xxx