Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update -23/02/12

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The episode begins with Mahadev angrily picking his Trishul getting ready to Strike Daksh😲.Daksh looks terrified😳 while everyone else just looks on in a state of shock😲,with Atri pleading to Mahadev to stop what he is doing.Sati stops Mahadev before he throws the Trishul, coming in between him and Daksh and begs him not to attack her Father.He is her Janamdata,her Father,and he has every right to get angry with her or punish her.Mahadev tells her that its his arrogance that has to be killed.Sati reasons-whatever has happened between him(Daksh) and her is thier problem,and strongly says that since HE,Mahadev has nothing to do with her he shouldnt bother.Mahadev looks stunned😲 and gives Sati an angry glare😡(almost like hes hurt),as Dakshs expression softens🤢.Sati warns Mahadev that if he does want to strike her father,it will have to go though her first.Mahadev glares at Sati angrily yet again,with a pain in his eyes😭(Brilliant Job By Mohitwa!👏),and gradually puts his Trisul down(hell never admit it,but he does have a soft spot for Sati).He looks at Daksh(who btw looks TERRIFIED🤣...i wish we get to see this more often😆),and warns him,he is leaving him from now,but if he DARES to insult Sati again,nothing in this world can stop him from killing him.Mahadev leaves the scene leaving behind only smoke,everyone looks relived(specially Daksh...😆),as Sati bursts into tears and falls onto the ground😭.
At Vaikunth Laxmi asks Vishnu why Mahadev behaved so heartless.Vishnu replies that its his(Mahadevs) helplessness,and that they did not realize in the process of wanting to get them together,that the fact of Sati being a human could get in the way.Narad asks if it is only Satis being human that is getting in the way,Vishnu says no,its May(Me) that takes birth with a human and gives rise to human emotions like jealously,sadness etc,and only ends with thier death.Narad asks if nothing can be done?can Sati and Mahadev ever be united?.Vishnu says smilingly there is a solution,but it is very hard but not impossoble,and he doubts if Sati will be able to do it.
Back at Prabhas Kshetra Sati is still crying,as everyone looks on,Revati contepulates to go to Sati withdraws on seeing Daksh.Daksh goes and places his hand on Satis head.Sati tearfully tells him that whatever she did wasnt done to hurt him.Daksh is glad that is "Bhatki" lost daughter is back to him,and tells her she is forgiven(ehhh?🤔...isko kya ho gaya?😲).Everyone is pleased,only Dadhichi looks kinda suspicious.He asks Sati to return home,her mother and sisters are waiting for her.Sati agrees on one condition-that Daksh forgives Chandra,Rohini and Revati.Chandra,Revati and Rohini come ahead,and Chandra aplogises.Daksh says he doesnt deseve yo be forgiven but for Sati he forgives him.Everyone is happy,Sati still looks sad as Prajyapati puts his hand on her head.He recalls Bramhas words"dont try to change Satis destiny,or it will result in something bad",and gives an evil smile😈(What is this guy made of???after so much phir bhi nahi sudhra!!).He says to himself-Mahadev you have lost(oh really???😡had it not been for Sati you would have been dead by now!🤢),and now he wont ever let Sati and Mahadev meet and become one(Isse Kehte Hai Kutte Ki Dum Tedhi Ki Tedhi).

Precap:-
Anusuya tells Sati that if not through love,she should try devotion to win over Mahadev,and hands her a book. Flashes of Sati shown holding the book lovingly.But if Sati breaks this vrat(they show the book falling as Daksh enters),it will result in a Maha Paap which will take Mahadev further away from Sati.Sati tearfully tells Revati that maybe Mahadev isnt in her destiny.

Special Mention😳:-
Mohitwa-kya scary laga yaar😳...we couldnt have had a better Shivji that him,from his Rudra avatar to how he emoted the underlying pain in Mahadev,Beyond BRILLIANT👏
Surendra Ji-im a big fan of his acting,perfectly maneuvered himself from terrified to loving to finally evil without making it look obvious or in youre face...brilliant!!!👏
Mouni-for being so awesum as Sati,who stands up for her father,but yet has lost it all to Mahadev👏

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfizzy thumbnail
My god...
This was d best epi...
The pain in his eyes just for Sati...
He was completely stunned when Sati stopped him and shared her feelings...
It was just so goood...
So magical... So painful... so gr8... so true... and so much of love 4 each other...

Edited by coolfizzy - 12 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!

Mouni was wonderful today, i hated Daksh- 😡- as usual- i cant wait for him to turn into a goat! lol!😆

Mahadev - yea he needs a break from Sati so he understands the value, though his emotions today were amazing😊

I love the precap in the sense that Daksh cant stop Sati from loving Mahadev because of what happened! but would like to see what the deal is with Daksh and the mantra book falling! 😲

Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reading your update made it almost come real for me so thanks as ever Shruti. I am so excited, I cannot wait for tonight, I shall be catching up on yesterday's and today's epis. I love Sati as a protagonist, she always amazes with the depth of her courage. Human yet divine in a true sense. She is of course an exalted being and a true soul mate for the one who is beyond powerful or any concept any human can have of greatness. I just love how this show shows this about all the characters- they are all extraordinary but yet realistically confined as humans, be that physically, mentally or by societal norms.  Even Mahadev, who is beyond this, gets affected and this is so touching and realistic, it makes a God come truly alive for me, which to be honest, doesn't always happen in mythological shows as often those depictions can come across as "above" humanity and thus preventing a "real" connection with them. Ok, sorry about mega ramblings but just felt like I had to express:)
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update😊
Shivji was stopped by Sati from killing Daksh, she was more hurt because of his refusal to accept her. Daksh is very lucky to have her as his daughter, he thinks he's managed to keep her away from Shivji. He is enjoying his victory now. Sati by saving Daksh has got more time to find out other ways of getting Shivji. After big drama it's time to calm down for everybody involved.
Vishnuji's, may's(Me) reasoning was very good. Sati has to get over that, how?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I felt the hurt & pain so much in Shiv.. when Sati...said..when you cannot accept me..then dont bother about me...Awww..My heart went out for him..But Sati was so frustrated with his rejection so many times ..that her anger was..valid in her own way..awww..MOHIT & MOUNI & their expressions & performance..ke baare mein ..I just get spell bound,,I am ONE HELLUVA..DEEWANI OF THESE TWO..I swear..I can just look at them watch them & be happy forever..😍...
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur nice WU.
I love ur Special Mention part. Pakka 👏
@ ccolkat: U r so modest. I love ur comments. It's not all mega rambling.
@ TOTAL-ROMANTIC: Sorry yaar. Like button is not working. I like ur comments.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for updt shruti..bt i didn't like today's episode 
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update

Daksh did seemed like a terrified rabbit for a short time. I really enjoy seeing him in a such a petrified state!!!🤣

Sad today Sati saves her dad's life and the very same dad will be the cause of her chilling and heart wrenching demise!!!😭

Btn Mohitwa brilliant portrayed wrath and his power and strength!!!😍
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for update - hai i felt too bad for Shivji today - he looked as if to break his own heart but still can't say anything.

Aur yeh Daksh - i simply cannot wait for him to be goat!!  He seems to have no learning ability in his head.  A trishul pointed at his heart and he still thinks he has won?  😡 Kudos tho to Surendra Pal he really makes us hate Daksh.  Was Daksh really this evil in original puran?  I don't think so he was.
Maybe it is good for TRP'S!😆

Thanks again for your beautifu writings!