Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU 23.2.201; Pradeep in the Promotion list;

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
done guys sorry for any mistakes!!! 
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks yaar.. have not yet watched the episode...

lagta hai yeh bulbul bilkul pradeep pe gayii hai... she wants big things and all.. and also she lies flawlessly..

poor Mona... pradeep never thinks she might also need an ear.. or a shoulder to cry on... but badshaah tou apne hi khayali mehlo mein hai... and basically he needs a baby sitter who can pamper his ego and chadhaao on chane ka jhaad
swethasyam08 thumbnail
very true Rupali!! 

i was literally banging my head while watching A's scenes especially. i feel she has taken Kukreja also on a purpose. i may be wrong but after watching the end i think its a good guess ðŸ˜†

here Pradeep ji already started thinking abt A who is waiting for such chance and trying hard. when he was talking near that photograph i was thinking ok now it is going to fall down brake and it happened the same. 

the indications of separation are clear if we see that particular scene. 

bulbul what to say abt her. when she said to Rano that she is not the daughter of PRANA and all that stupid staff i was like what?? ðŸ˜²

while seeing that school scene we can easily guess she was lying. 
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

very true Rupali!! 

i was literally banging my head while watching A's scenes especially. i feel she has taken Kukreja also on a purpose. i may be wrong but after watching the end i think its a good guess ðŸ˜†

here Pradeep ji already started thinking abt A who is waiting for such chance and trying hard. when he was talking near that photograph i was thinking ok now it is going to fall down brake and it happened the same. 

the indications of separation are clear if we see that particular scene. 

bulbul what to say abt her. when she said to Rano that she is not the daughter of PRANA and all that stupid staff i was like what?? ðŸ˜²

while seeing that school scene we can easily guess she was lying. 

i want this to happen phataphat..pradeep bhaag jaaye anunshka ke paas..  and let mona be free of all his idiotic behavior...she may love him very much.. but he certainly does not deserve her... 

parrot horoscope instance is more important for him than his wife's tensed face.. he dint even think about it.. let alone ask her...what the matter was..

Edited by rups2408 - 12 years ago
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the CVs are hell bent on the EMA concept that they are going so fast that they are not building the chkts properly. Pradeep for eg..all he wants is "alone time" with wife and promotion. He is not bothered abt his family's problems or showing interest in what kids are doing in school etc...I wish Pradeep had supported Mona during the dinner fiasco and helped in doing dishes etc...There is no care and concern for his wife or his kids...Even after 10 yrs of marriage, the couple can still do small things to show they care...Anushka's chkt also changed overnight...And she should be thinking of his kids at least. All I see is lust in her eyes these days.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Hey swetha

Thank You So Much For The Well detailed Written Update

Oh So Anushka is followin Aitraaz Movie 

Promoting Him N Al

Iam worried about mona now Like the photo has been broken 

Soon her life is goin to  b

I Don't Think So She will Be Able To Bear The Pain

Lets Hope For The Best

Thnx Once Again For The Update 

swethasyam08 thumbnail
i agree!!! it will be very pain ful for her when her hubby too goes away with Anushka. 

she cannot bear the pain when her photograph was broken how can she tolerate if it happens to the family? ðŸ˜’