Upd for Thursday-23/02/12-Self Realisation(I)TA

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the Excellent narration of the episode and nice comments!🤗 One more big hug for updating Anand scenes🤗🤗. Good it was short😃.

Nice TA/Puvi/Sudha scenes . Yaaay! finally TA realises his mistakes instead of again putting the blame on someone😃. Still his ego makes him hesitate to go and talk to Thulz. Hopefully he goes and apologize from deep down his heart and promise to Thulz that they will lead an understanding life. I think TA/T meet next week only 😒.

Both TA/T should not hide anything from each other. Hopefully after TA asks for forgiveness Thulz  should move from Padma house. In between Padma should not create any more kalagam🤢.

Puvi and Sudha were awesome too when consoling TA 😃. Hope TA understands Sudha too.

Kalayani is going to catch this Shruthi in the college one day. Oda Oda Deepa and Kalyani are going to chase her 🤣... ROFL

Ewww... Anand and his tone of talking... Sigh... 🤢🤢 Already 2 scenes of Anand this week😕.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Shubba Akkaoi!!😃🤗

Poor Kalyani...and idiot CP😡...CP is going to vaangi kattufy good from Deepa and Kalyani...waiting to see that only🤢

TA is feeling sad aam...good improvement...he knows what he did were unforgivable that easily...Sir is thinking this much to go meet T...T oda pulse check panna going to meet Deepa pola before going😕...i don't think T will forgive even if he go😕

Why is kolaiveri😭..Why show Anand😭...i will cry whenever i see this loose Anand...poor us...no Anand anymore please...its such a kodumai...i hate him to the core...at-least make Shyamala know about Anand's kedi works😡

Thanks Shubba for the superb update!😃

Pavam Kalayani. Got cheated by Shruthi. I think Kalyani might meet Shruthi went she comes to see thulasi/deepa in the college. Coming to TA, Good TA atleast understook that T was hurt becoz of his attitude and trust😕. He innocently believed everyone except thulasi. Hope he goes soon and asks forgiveness and thulasi will leave with him.

Anand scenes were a filler again🥱.
Thanks Shubba for the nice update with apt title and comments😉😉

Marriage is full of mutual understanding , compromises , trust , love which is said so nicely in terms of TA and Thulasi life now...Hats off to the Director...👏👏...

Today episode stars are TA , Puvi and Sudha...Accepting mistake is a wonderful thing which ta has now i really like it...As some said earlier like the dream scene ta is unable to face MM and Paati...So seeing thulz eyelock with crying guarentee😆😆...TA words to puvi was pictorized so nicely...The mistake he did and  how thulz was affected with this was realized by ta which is the only thing thulz and we viewers needed...Expecting a good episode tomorrow...

Love shyamala dialogue "Appo unga wifekku evanoruthaan halwa vaangikoduthurukaan"😆😆

No comments on CP and kalyani scene..Kodumai to the core

😆

i dont think thulasi will be adamant hereafter...Since seeing ta condition now he ll cry
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
 Thanks for the update Shuba. Hats off⭐️ to your patience in writing a detailed update.
All TA has to do is to go and say 'Kutti ma...' and Thus will  melt😳. I am wating for Kalyani and Deepa to chase out Shruti. But I am sure she will not go without a show.
Edited by chits5 - 12 years ago
Awesome update😊! I wish I could do it someday. Any qualification for it?
I hope they get together in a same house.😊
But, Tulasi can continue with ''mouna verathum''.😆
It will be fun to watch with Tamil trying to convince her.😍
By the way, I thought Tamil and Puvi said that they were moving out, it doesn't seem so!😕

Thanks Shubba for the updates!!!

First scene - Shruti  torture scene
Last scene - Bujji kodumai scene
Middle scene - Good to see Tamil realizing his mistakes and feeling angry with himself. Star of today's episode is Puvi. Nice that Tamil has Puvi as a brother and Puvi is more like a father guiding the son. Nice offset with having GW as a horrible mother. Sudha was also good, said very little but good points about how Tamil can get angry easily, so should be fine with admitting his mistakes too. But the sad thing is Tamil while realizing his mistakes, still has some ego in him... Tamil you need to let that go...
Thanks for the update shubba akka...My hatred towards shruti increasing day by day..pavum kalyani.now how she wil arrange money?i hope thulsi and deepa wil help kalyani in this matter.. Thank god shruti told her realname.otherwise it wil be difficult to find out her.wow! TA ore feelings..like we expected they showed some flashback scenes.it would be nice if CTs put ganakum ithaiyathalae song for TA. Even they used that song for charu why not for TA. Today TA listens sudha advice also.he is realised his mistake..really nice to see TA like this,i loved puvi and sudha charater a lot now. Atlast we got reason for TA-hesitation..he is scared to face mm and patti.aam.itha think panama miss panitom.then anand scene ithu thevaiya. Oh god! Pls yaravathu intha anand head la oru stone ha thoki pottu avan chapter ha close panunga pa. Irritating fellow.
grt updt, shubba. loved the interspersed comments.