Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Written Updates (23/2/2012-Epi104)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Purplefairy for the update. You are awesome.Love your hardwork.👏

Yuvraj and DB got into big misunderstanding. Now Rohan parents will be here. Dr. Ashu is not here for 2 days. Mallika will take these 2 days to somehow let yuvraj and DB know. I have a feeling she will go to Nidhis home and mention their relationship in open which will shock yuvraj and DB. Then Nidhi will be emotionally blackmailed by her father and DB and had to give in for marriage. It seems we are headed for separation. Rohan-Nidhi engaged. Dr. Ashu feeling miserable. Nidhi being helpless. Mallika using this opportunity to come close to Dr.Ashu and gifting him that house which she purchased from nidhi.
Edited by Pooja05 - 12 years ago
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope nidhi will refuse to marry when her db tells her !
Armu4eva thumbnail
Neetz... 🤗 No problem ... Phashhtttgirl 😳
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 rohan gaya beechara. I feel so sorry ki life not sahi hai..tension bahut hai 🤣
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😃  Hope it is Rohan who refuses😃 (though he has told clearly that he is not interested )
tanis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guess DB will be busy w/ match making skills😊.  Interesting to see what unfolds!  Think sometimes i expend more energy sorting AshNi relationship than I devote to my own... guess after a point serial becomes like a pet "cause" you support, that you hope will do well & not fade into oblivion :)