WU: Ep 643 23/02/2012 - Bhojpuri film shooting

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

FIR: Episode 643
First Telecast: Feb 22, 2012
Part 1 of X

Main Episode:

A guy is chasing a girl knife in hand. Girl asks him to leave him alone saying that her only fault was to love him. However guy repeats Salman Khan's Wanted dialog (Maine ek baar commitment kar di to phir main apne aap ki bhi nahin sunta) with Bhojpuri accent and raises the knife to kill the girl. Will this be the first FIR in months where there will be an actual violent murder?!! No... A director calls out "Cut". Turns out this is a set of a Bhojpuri film. Gopi and GG are watching the shoot. After the shot, they go over to talk to the Producer, Director. Gopi gives an on-the-spot audition of his 'is-the' dialogs and the producer and director humor him - probably cause he is a police constable - and tell him that they will take him in their next film. However, the girl from the shot, heroine Shyamli is throwing a fit at the Production Manager. She says that the jhumka she was wearing in the shot is causing an ear infection and threatens to have him fired from the shoot. He walks away upset. Dolly and her Mom who are sitting near the set talk amongst themselves. Dolly wants to be a heroine. Mom says soon she will be and she has a knife in her hand.

Next day, Gopi and GG are doing chakallas in the chowki. And tell Mummyji CC that they were at the shoot. BP says that he himself gave them permission. And lo! Producer Chandan Chauhan and Director Chhedilal Mishra walk in. They say that after the film shooting finally finished at 3am, something has happened to Shyamli and she has vanished. CC is concerned if she has been kidnapped and is in danger. She asks BP, Gopi and GG to investigate at the film shooting.

At the film shoot, Dolly is now playing the role of the heroine. But badly muffs her lines. On the sidelines, Dolly's Mom requests Producer to change the name of the hero. Writer Amit Aaryan who is present disagrees at this and blames Dolly. In the argument, he accuses Dolly's Mom of having murdered Shyamli. BP, Gopi and GG who are watching from a distance immediately come up and ask about what's going on. Producer tries to say it's nothing, only a minor argument. However, BP, Gopi and GG take Writer Amit Aaryan aside where he repeats his assertion that Dolly and her Mom are somehow responsible for Shyamli's disappearance. BP signals to Gopi and Gulgule.

Gopi and GG at the guesthouse where the film folk are staying. They are searching the room of Dolly and her Mom for clues. GG finds the jhumka below the mattress in the room. They are convinced that Dolly and Mom must have something to do.

At the chowki, CC interviews Dolly and her Mom. Dolly gives a performance of the Om Shanti Om "Ramesh Babu" dialog with GG (Very very funny). Dolly and Mom say they are innocent and when CC confronts them with the jhumka which was found in their room, they say that it was probably planted there. Dolly's Mom says she doesn't know who is responsible. CC lets them go back to the shooting. When GG and BP ask her, she says that they should arrest only when they have strong evidence rather than on a doubt. CC then asks Gopi and GG to hang around the guest house at night as she suspects that there will be some hijinks.

Dolly, her Mom and Writer Amit Aaryan are talking. Dolly's Mom tries to win over Amit Aaryan but he is not convinced at all about Dolly's abilities as an actress. Dolly's Mom is upset and as Amit Aaryan walks away, she produces a knife (which she has with her at all times) and gives angry looks.

That night, as GG and Gopi keep watch. They see Dolly in a night suit, carrying a knife ready to attack. She is walking purposefully and they take a movie of her using Gopi's cellphone.

End of Part 1.

In addition to main cast, other characters in this set of episodes were -

• Producer Chandan Chauhan - Naveen Bawa
  • Director Chhedilal Mishra - Shekhar Shukla
  • Dolly - Sapna Sikarwar
  •  Dolly's Mom - Manju Sharma
  • Writer Amit Aaryan - Amit Aaryan (He's the actual writer of FIR)  
  • Production Manager - Unknown Guy D
  • Hero of film Gagan Kumar - Unknown Guy A 
  • Camera man - Unknown Guy B
  • Spot Boy - Unknown Guy C
  • Shyamli - Unknown Girl A

Takiya kalaams used -

• Producer - Angochha sookha hai
  • Director - fillum "blockbuster" ba
  • Cameraman - "Zoom" kar doonga
  • Production Manager - "Shift nine-to-nine" hai
  • Dolly - Vidya didi zindabad   (She's referring to Vidya Balan)
  • Dolly's Mom - Meri aankhen kajrari hain
  • Amit Aaryan - Atarra se aaya hoon
  • Shyamli - Humaar thumka thhayein thhayein (Simply the best takiya kalaam in ages. I want to meet a girl who has that takiya kalaam!!)

Edited by dhinga1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Dinesh.

Please edit your update and use the codes as before. 😃
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update dhinga! I didn't know even you had started writing updates. But it was so well written and so complete. Welcome to the WU members committee 😆

@khota_sikka: What color code system? Actually, due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to write the Thursday WU on time. I am just getting started on a short update for Thursday. If you're online at this time, please let me know about the color code system and if I have to include it in my WU?
Minionite thumbnail

@ elle45: The codes are these MEMBERSONLY and NOCOPY in []. Put MEMBERSONLY at the beginning of your WU and NOCOPY at the end so that only members can read the updates and they can't copy it. Please always add it to all the updates.

elle45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

@ elle45: The codes are these MEMBERSONLY and NOCOPY in []. Put MEMBERSONLY at the beginning of your WU and NOCOPY at the end so that only members can read the updates and they can't copy it. Please always add it to all the updates.

Thanks! I didn't know how to do that. I'll try the above in my update.
Minionite thumbnail
Yep. Try it out and if it doesn't work PM me. 😃
elle45 thumbnail
So really, the writer is actually the writer of FIR? Well, must commend him on his hilarious script 👏😆
Minionite thumbnail
Yep he's doing a great job. 👏 And to star in his own episode. That's great. It shows how dedicated he is.
Minionite thumbnail
What I liked best about the episode was the one it was introduced. 👏
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I truly enjoyed the girl going "Humaar thumkaa thhayein thhayein". It was doubly funny in just how it contrasts with the situation she is in. (Besides the great line itself). Here she is trying to save herself from a lover that wants to kill her. And in the middle of that, she has to do the thumka 2-step to say "Humaar thumka thhayein thhayein". 😆 

And then Gopi's audition. Where he faces away from the camera, people give each other quizzical looks, and then he turns towards the camera with attitude and says his most famous 'is-the' lines.

And then the fun continues with Gopi willing to give up his naukri during the chakallas in the chowki the next day to act in films. Priceless!

And then the whole interaction between CC, GG and Dolly is pure gold!! CC is talking to Dolly. Dolly launches into the 'Ramesh babu' routine. CC spins GG around so that Dolly will be addressing the 'Ramesh babu' to GG. And GG's expressions at the girl asking for sindoor!! His pleading with CC... Just pure comedy gold!  👏

Edited by dhinga1 - 12 years ago