Harry Potter

Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) - Page 10

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You people are extremely sweet and I'm genuinely glad to have posted this, because if I hadn't I would never know there are these many people all over India or probably in the world who are members on IF and feel the same about this lovely couple as I do.πŸ˜ƒ Besides, you all have such beautiful insights into this relationship as well and each of your comments was indeed very touching.
I would've never thought that this thread would get so many likes but I'm really thrilled that it did. So once again thank you all!!! πŸ€—

And once again, I have to admit that I'm hard pressed for time now, so the DH part will have to wait. Trust me, I hate procrastinating, but I really can't help it guys.😳 I would never delay anything Ron-Hermione related on purpose. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Simi_YaRaLover

<font size="2">ohhh i love this.. wel i still dont know that this part is in Bo<font size="2">ok or not, ut its sooo cute<font size="2">...
<font size="2">really when i read this i even imagine it, that made soo beautiful scene..

</font></font></font></font>

Fabulous πŸ‘
Mione thumbnail
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love this Fan Art...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hermione's reaction in last..

anu1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Eeekkks that was just a fab analysis on RoMione's Relation πŸ˜³ I always knew Ron Hermione wud get together πŸ˜³Never cud get why everyone always thought of Harry/HermioneπŸ˜•
There were always hints of RoMione being together from the start from their bickering,then the slight awkwardness in hugging at the end of 2nd Movie,the hands holding in PoA & the list goes on πŸ˜‰ Umm if u have written for DH R/H moments,pls do pass me the link😊
P.S  I so wanna see Rupes & Emma together in a movie may be a love story πŸ˜³

- Anu