Frequent Posters

samrutha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mione

Araee yaar... superb πŸ‘

I read all HP books thro online oly i couldnt get the books anywhere..πŸ˜›

I really like the cute jealousy fights b/w ron & hermoine..😍😍😍

Actually ron sometimes doesnt kw that he actually liked her..πŸ˜†

he ll just be on his own way.. But when he first saw Hermoine tellin about Krom, he couldnt stop showing out his anger towards her..πŸ€— just loved it

wow yaar.. u ve mentioned all those cute cute romantic parts so well.. 😳i am very much to eager to see the movie now bcoz i actually picturised Ron & hermoine so well..πŸ˜›

kepp tryin such lovely post yaar.. wud luv to read them..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi_poorvi

i hvent read all of it, its well written..

i skipped to the part goblet of fire...where Ron 's jealousy was first shown,..
and i remember feeling that they might just turn out to be a couple..though when i had first read it, i had felt weird, them being friends nd all..though they were those kind of frends, where fighting rules.. :)

Thank you dear!!! πŸ˜Š

Oh yes...fighting did rule in their friendshipπŸ˜†...& I guess it always will. Fighting has always been an integral part in their relationship. So I know for sure they would always be bickering in their old age too; (like an old-married couple πŸ˜‰)
samrutha thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingshelly

really well writen...
i didn't read the books but i m really huge fan of ron hermione... specailly after the half blood prince... and i really want to read the books... but i can't get books in my city πŸ˜”... but i will read...

Try this link if u r interested to read online yaar

http://www.readanybook.com/author/joanne-k-rowling-139
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingshelly

u know what first i also like harry hermione but after half blood prince i start loving ron hermione... i can't understand how stupid i was πŸ˜†... but not i can see that magic on ron hermione... and of course rupert and emma they doesn't look like they are acting... i don't why they always say  "we r like brother and sister.."..    i m from pak and i can't get the books from my city but i will read it no matter from where...

Oh never mind...I'm glad you are a Ron-Hermione fan now πŸ€—

It pains me too every time they say they are like brother-sister ...but then it's their life after all. We cant force our fantasies on them πŸ˜³. I wish they would somehow get together though. I wouldn't stop celebrating πŸ₯³

Oh...so you're from Pakistan πŸ˜Š. I really hope you get to read them soon.
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: samrutha

@Mione

Araee yaar... superb πŸ‘

I read all HP books thro online oly i couldnt get the books anywhere..πŸ˜›

I really like the cute jealousy fights b/w ron & hermoine..😍😍😍

Actually ron sometimes doesnt kw that he actually liked her..πŸ˜†

he ll just be on his own way.. But when he first saw Hermoine tellin about Krom, he couldnt stop showing out his anger towards her..πŸ€— just loved it

wow yaar.. u ve mentioned all those cute cute romantic parts so well.. 😳i am very much to eager to see the movie now bcoz i actually picturised Ron & hermoine so well..πŸ˜›

kepp tryin such lovely post yaar.. wud luv to read them..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you sooo muchhh Samrutha!!! πŸ€— (I'm assuming thats your name πŸ˜‰)

Your comment really made me smileπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, they are totally adorable😍. It's just impossible to get enough of them😳. Oh do watch the movie...you'll definitely love it.

I will surely write...but for now, the DH part is all I can promise. Hope you will like that too😳

Thanks again!!!
samrutha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mione

Thank you sooo muchhh Samrutha!!! πŸ€— (I'm assuming thats your name πŸ˜‰)

Your comment really made me smileπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, they are totally adorable😍. It's just impossible to get enough of them😳. Oh do watch the movie...you'll definitely love it.

I will surely write...but for now, the DH part is all I can promise. Hope you will like that too😳

Thanks again!!!

Yes Mione.. thats my name yaar.. but wats urs think so ur crazy towards romione made up name that..  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

U r writing about DH..😳 surely give a try but concentrate more on ron & hermione parts yaar i kw they were very less on the last 2 parts..😍

u kw was really worried when HP books came to an end.. πŸ˜­

I search of books like HP in net to read but i couldnt get 1 yaar.. 

J.K.R beatifully had picturised the books that we cant take our thoughts to some other.. πŸ‘

best of luck for ur try for DH yaar..😊
Edited by samrutha - 12 years ago
Mione thumbnail

Yes Mione.. thats my name yaar.. but wats urs think so ur crazy towards romione made up name that..  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

U r writing about DH..😳 surely give a try but concentrate more on ron & hermione parts yaar i kw they were very less on the last 2 parts..😍

u kw was really worried when HP books came to an end.. πŸ˜­

I search of books like HP in net to read but i couldnt get 1 yaar.. 

J.K.R beatifully had picturised the books that we cant take our thoughts to some other.. πŸ‘

best of luck for ur try for DH yaar..😊

I'm Alyesha πŸ˜Š. You can call me Al or Aly or even better, Mione (coz i'd love it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)

Yes I'm trying and it will definitely be on RoMione only, no need to worry about that πŸ˜ƒ but I dont think they had few parts in DH...In fact they had lots of cute moments. May be you are trying to say that the actual plot got too serious so that there was not much focus on R/Hr most of the time πŸ˜³. Anyway, they were not the central character in the series, so that was bound to happen.

Yes I miss reading them too, but I have all the books stacked up on my shelf and have read them over 6 times.πŸ˜† I'm a bit busy with work now, so there no time to go through them again. I remember how I would eagerly wait for the next book / next movie to come out. That itself was half the excitement. I miss it terribly πŸ˜­

Thanks again πŸ˜Š
samrutha thumbnail

I'm Alyesha πŸ˜Š. You can call me Al or Aly or even better, Mione (coz i'd love it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)

Yes I'm trying and it will definitely be on RoMione only, no need to worry about that πŸ˜ƒ but I dont think they had few parts in DH...In fact they had lots of cute moments. May be you are trying to say that the actual plot got too serious so that there was not much focus on R/Hr most of the time πŸ˜³. Anyway, they were not the central character in the series, so that was bound to happen.

Yes I miss reading them too, but I have all the books stacked up on my shelf and have read them over 6 times.πŸ˜† I'm a bit busy with work now, so there no time to go through them again. I remember how I would eagerly wait for the next book / next movie to come out. That itself was half the excitement. I miss it terribly πŸ˜­

Thanks again πŸ˜Š

Oh Hi Aly.. Nice name..😊

I kw they are not main characters in the book but i just to read about their cute moments..😍

So sad to hear that u cannot  find to time to read yaar.. try reading it online yaar😊

No need to say thx allyπŸ˜›

Edited by samrutha - 12 years ago
Mione thumbnail

Oh Hi Aly.. Nice name..😊

I kw they are not main characters in the book but i just to read about their cute moments..😍

So sad to hear that u cannot  find to time to read yaar.. try reading it online yaar😊

No need to say thx allyπŸ˜›

Thanks dear.
Yes...I can understand because they are so close to my heart πŸ˜
Lets see...I'll try whenever I can.
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you dear!!! πŸ˜Š

Oh yes...fighting did rule in their friendshipπŸ˜†...& I guess it always will. Fighting has always been an integral part in their relationship. So I know for sure they would always be bickering in their old age too; (like an old-married couple πŸ˜‰)

yes true.. :)
i truly like them as a couple..though many people dont.. they are sooo opposite and so good..where hermione is too mature,ron 's immaturity is reqd...they balance each other:)