Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you @PoojaSheth. I had sort of forgotten that I had written this. It reminds me that I need to do one for DH soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Reading your post just made me relive each and every moment of the lines you mentioned. I've always had this feeling that JK gave the Ron/ Hermione relationship far more interest and meat than any other relationship in the series. There is this increase in chemistry that one just felt from page to page, but it wasn't obvious in a glaring way. If one missed a cue, then you missed a beautiful bit of the puzzle coming together. 

Gosh, you made me want to go re-read all 7 books to see what I missed the first time around. Feeling nostalgic๐Ÿ˜ญ
alyesha.. its really nicely written.. i loved it.. i m reading GoF these days.. i enjoyed.. i want to read HBP and DH as well.. b/c there will be most of the RoMione's love scene.. i enjoyed ur this topic also.. thanks for the sharing..  keep sharing this stuff...
This is good stuff :) Really great writing...on one of my fav couples that too...Fantastic ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Reading your post just made me relive each and every moment of the lines you mentioned. I've always had this feeling that JK gave the Ron/ Hermione relationship far more interest and meat than any other relationship in the series. There is this increase in chemistry that one just felt from page to page, but it wasn't obvious in a glaring way. If one missed a cue, then you missed a beautiful bit of the puzzle coming together. 

Gosh, you made me want to go re-read all 7 books to see what I missed the first time around. Feeling nostalgic๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you so so sooo much @Kittya _Cullen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I'm glad you liked it that much. In fact what I wrote in almost a hundred lines, you summarized so well in just 2 sentences -
"There is this increase in chemistry that one just felt from page to page, but it wasn't obvious in a glaring way. If one missed a cue, then you missed a beautiful bit of the puzzle coming together." ๐Ÿ‘
 And the fact that my post made you want to re-read the books to see what you missed, makes me feel so proud actually ๐Ÿ˜†.
Thank you Samara and Ankita...Appreciate your comments!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well written
brillant post