Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
@Al...can i call you Al?😳 

am reviewing in THIS forum for the first time😳!! so i would request you to bear with me 😆
to start with...
1] well i agree with kattya_Cullen...i have seen and reviewed some of the best writers ...some being from IF too...and i must say i am MIGHTILY impressed👏 and can see you as one among them😊

2]at my age.. i would be expected to look for class,authenticity,clarity of thoughts,hold on the language,knowledge about the matter dealing with...and most importantly CREATIVITY...and i could see YOUR individual essence everywhere ...cos you are explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author...and its highly dangerous to attempt explaining those kinds...kinda like walking on sword edge...but you not only walked with ease...but also justified fully what goal you set out forthwith
i would go on to say that you have this...grasp...hold on the ideas you set out to explain in the outset...i felt happy that you dint lose sight of those "thoughts" and held to it tightly..in the meanwhile serving a beautiful relationship in a platter all demystified and broken down into simple points which would make people long to read the books or relive the beautifully woven moments by JKR... 

3] to me frankly...Harry was always this lone self contained fighter who's goal was to free his world of evil..and as such i never gave thoughts about him being romantically involved with any one...in BOOK 1...i got the taste of the future i could see at that time only!! in the sense harry's path was already chalked out...he had a goal to achieve already when he was a kid...
hence for me there was no question of him and hermione being together...
in fact when he fell for cho chang it was teenage thing...and when he fell for ginny...it was destined...in the sense she completed him...in thoughts and actions...so again harry and hermione were never belonged in that way..

4]although at the outset it looks like opposite attracts ...in case of Ron and Hermione...the same applies...to me from the first instance felt like two parts of a whole...like a lock and key...they completed each other in all possible ways...and this level of comfort is not just because they spent time or study together...but because the various instances in which they faced death up and close...those supercharged moments set the stage for there relationship to blossom...in to the most beautiful flower it is now..
as Dumbledore said "strange are the ways of human mind"  human mind finds solace in someone at completely unexpected bizarre moments!!! and ron's heart which was burdened with many thoughts like being youngest son...getting everything in second hand eluding fame and most imp him being poor..found solace in hermione's love and comfort and support

for the record i have never seen the movies...but i have been abreast with it as much as possible...and i am sure emma's and rupert's acting would be awesome...

hope i dint bore you to death😳

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@Al...can i call you Al?😳 

am reviewing in THIS forum for the first time😳!! so i would request you to bear with me 😆
to start with...
1] well i agree with kattya_Cullen...i have seen and reviewed some of the best writers ...some being from IF too...and i must say i am MIGHTILY impressed👏 and can see you as one among them😊

2]at my age.. i would be expected to look for class,authenticity,clarity of thoughts,hold on the language,knowledge about the matter dealing with...and most importantly CREATIVITY...and i could see YOUR individual essence everywhere ...cos you are explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author...and its highly dangerous to attempt explaining those kinds...kinda like walking on sword edge...but you not only walked with ease...but also justified fully what goal you set out forthwith
i would go on to say that you have this...grasp...hold on the ideas you set out to explain in the outset...i felt happy that you dint lose sight of those "thoughts" and held to it tightly..in the meanwhile serving a beautiful relationship in a platter all demystified and broken down into simple points which would make people long to read the books or relive the beautifully woven moments by JKR... 

3] to me frankly...Harry was always this lone self contained fighter who's goal was to free his world of evil..and as such i never gave thoughts about him being romantically involved with any one...in BOOK 1...i got the taste of the future i could see at that time only!! in the sense harry's path was already chalked out...he had a goal to achieve already when he was a kid...
hence for me there was no question of him and hermione being together...
in fact when he fell for cho chang it was teenage thing...and when he fell for ginny...it was destined...in the sense she completed him...in thoughts and actions...so again harry and hermione were never belonged in that way..

4]although at the outset it looks like opposite attracts ...in case of Ron and Hermione...the same applies...to me from the first instance felt like two parts of a whole...like a lock and key...they completed each other in all possible ways...and this level of comfort is not just because they spent time or study together...but because the various instances in which they faced death up and close...those supercharged moments set the stage for there relationship to blossom...in to the most beautiful flower it is now..
as Dumbledore said "strange are the ways of human mind"  human mind finds solace in someone at completely unexpected bizarre moments!!! and ron's heart which was burdened with many thoughts like being youngest son...getting everything in second hand eluding fame and most imp him being poor..found solace in hermione's love and comfort and support

for the record i have never seen the movies...but i have been abreast with it as much as possible...and i am sure emma's and rupert's acting would be awesome...

hope i dint bore you to death😳

OH MY GOD!!!! How did I not see this before!!! 😲

Firstly, yes of course you can call me Al 😳. And for the rest of it... I don't know what to say!!! You definitely have not bored me, in fact you have rendered me speechless. 🤔
But I do owe you a 'THANK YOU' Laksh, for all the appreciation and praise! 🤗
welcome Al...🤗

how was my write up?
my analysis?😳

i have analysed VMs FF and poems but never this kinda write up(👏)

can i have your thoughts please?
Laksh...like I said, your analysis on my write up is at a level that I don't find my self capable enough to form thoughts on it 👏. But just so you know how much it means to me, that you actually reflected upon the minute details which I probably did not even realize I had mentioned, I have to say...gr8 job!!!
For eg: This line "explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author".
This thought did not even occur to me if you must know. Yet you must have noticed something in my writing, for having said that. So for this, I'm honestly grateful to you 🤗.

To your views of Harry already having his path chalked out since PS, I completely agree . This in turn led to his strong friendship with Ron and Hermione, due to all the time spent with them and the adventures he encountered with them. So while he gradually became so close to the pair and Ron was more like a brother to him than any other, he naturally considered Hermione as a sister.

In addition, to how R-Hr find solace in each other, which you described so well ⭐️, here's something more:
If Hermione can put up with Ron's temper and idiotic remarks (which I love) and he can put up with her "arrogance" and wit then it has to be love because you learn to love what you hate about your love 😉.

Found this from an FB page, isn't it thought provoking? Or maybe it's just my shipper heart speaking 😳.
Originally posted by Mione

Laksh...like I said, your analysis on my write up is at a level that I don't find my self capable enough to form thoughts on it 👏.
thank you 🤗 
in a joking way its going above your head??😆

But just so you know how much it means to me, that you actually reflected upon the minute details which I probably did not even realize I had mentioned, I have to say...gr8 job!!!
For eg: This line "explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author".
This thought did not even occur to me if you must know. Yet you must have noticed something in my writing, for having said that. So for this, I'm honestly grateful to you 🤗.

well reviewer job is to see details hon😳
thanks once again for thinking so high of me😳
and about that line...i know its long winded.😡.could have simply said the author but what with writing Feed backs ...habits die hard😆
what i felt was it takes lot of knowledge and courage to explain a beautiful piece of work dear...
and that courage and knowledge i saw in you reg HP😳
ye lo meri taraf se bhi jhappi🤗

To your views of Harry already having his path chalked out since PS, I completely agree . This in turn led to his strong friendship with Ron and Hermione, due to all the time spent with them and the adventures he encountered with them. So while he gradually became so close to the pair and Ron was more like a brother to him than any other, he naturally considered Hermione as a sister.
exactly!! glad our thoughts are on same page😆
we ..i mean...i have seen worst bashings on earth a lot...
and its soothing to see same minded people😳
In addition, to how R-Hr find solace in each other, which you described so well ⭐️, here's something more:
If Hermione can put up with Ron's temper and idiotic remarks (which I love) and he can put up with her "arrogance" and wit then it has to be love because you learn to love what you hate about your love 😉.
now the sentence about of love is my type...toungue twisting and head spinning but very true😆
Found this from an FB page, isn't it thought provoking? Or maybe it's just my shipper heart speaking 😳.

might be.😕...i have never shipped any one😆 ...cos apart from HP and LOTR i am interested in SPN and HC...the SPN boys Jared jensen Misha are like my elder brothers...
Harshad chopda is like my BESTEST friend...
and HP,HG.RW are my buddies...too 
LOTR is a classic
so yeah i dunno what  a shipper heart thinks😆
I can't explain it in details but agree with alyesha and laksh 100% .

Originally posted by Mione

Thanks Chandni 🤗
More than welcome Alyesha 🤗
 i must say your observation and detailed analysis of the two is really amazing it sows how the two were, are and will be in love .