Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abavi

Lovely summarization!

Thank you dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutecj

More than welcome Alyesha πŸ€—
 i must say your observation and detailed analysis of the two is really amazing it sows how the two were, are and will be in love .

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€— πŸ€—
lots of hugs to you too Alyesha.
Ron and Hermione Weasley forever.
princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was really well written!!!
You brought out their relationship beautifully!!!
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mione

If Hermione can put up with Ron's temper and idiotic remarks (which I love) and he can put up with her "arrogance" and wit then it has to be love because you learn to love what you hate about your love πŸ˜‰.

Found this from an FB page, isn't it thought provoking? Or maybe it's just my shipper heart speaking πŸ˜³.

I loveee this @ the bold. Mione, your posts are a joy to read. Actually a standing ovation to all Romione fans here πŸ‘β­οΈ your posts make my shipper heart sing too. <3
It is a relief to know that there are fans who understand why Romione are meant to be. :)
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_avani

Wow that was really well written!!!
You brought out their relationship beautifully!!!

Thanks a lot...um...Avani? Is that your real name? 😊

I'm glad you think so πŸ˜ƒ...Actually everytime someone replies here after a long time, Im reminded of the DH part I had thought of doing. I'm in desparate need of a time turner coz something like this or atleast to match up to this thread will take a lot more than 15-20 minutes, which at present is all the time I have, to devote here. 😳
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

I loveee this @ the bold. Mione, your posts are a joy to read. Actually a standing ovation to all Romione fans here πŸ‘β­οΈ your posts make my shipper heart sing too. <3
It is a relief to know that there are fans who understand why Romione are meant to be. :)

That means a lot...especially when it comes from a fellow RoMione fan 😊...Let's sing and dance together!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot...um...Avani? Is that your real name? 😊

</em>

<em>I'm glad you think so πŸ˜ƒ...Actually everytime someone replies here after a long time, Im reminded of the DH part I had thought of doing. I'm in desparate need of a time turner coz something like this or atleast to match up to this thread will take a lot more than 15-20 minutes, which at present is all the time I have, to devote here. 😳

Ya..,avani is my real name!!
Also i know how we feel when someone reviews our work!!!
Would love to read the DH Part...please write it at your convenience!!
Looking forward to reading more of your insightful details!!
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_avani

Ya..,avani is my real name!!
Also i know how we feel when someone reviews our work!!!
Would love to read the DH Part...please write it at your convenience!!
Looking forward to reading more of your insightful details!!

Surely...thanks Avani πŸ˜ƒ
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That means a lot...especially when it comes from a fellow RoMione fan 😊...Let's sing and dance together!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Awww πŸ€—Haha yep let's sing and dance together

What I love about Romione fans is that they've been there for them since agess...it's like YEARS can pass but for us Romione are timeless, eternal...there's no way any other fictional couple can match them for us :) And we've been with them through thick and thin...this juvenile bickering anyday over a mature love story...  we're always with them...Jo's always with them so there's absolutely nothing to worry about...

After all who doesn't love a love story that triumphs and not merely wins...It is their fighting, their insecurities, struggling to be one with each other and finally understanding and accepting each other makes their story so memorable and worth it...and precisely b/c of their hardships to be one they're remembered till now...we can never forget them⭐️ heart this thread, have saved the quotes <3
Edited by ElusiveDevotion - 11 years ago