Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

Awww πŸ€—Haha yep let's sing and dance together

What I love about Romione fans is that they've been there for them since agess...it's like YEARS can pass but for us Romione are timeless, eternal...there's no way any other fictional couple can match them for us :) And we've been with them through thick and thin...this juvenile bickering anyday over a mature love story...  we're always with them...Jo's always with them so there's absolutely nothing to worry about...

After all who doesn't love a love story that triumphs and not merely wins...It is their fighting, their insecurities, struggling to be one with each other and finally understanding and accepting each other makes their story so memorable and worth it...and precisely b/c of their hardships to be one they're remembered till now...we can never forget them⭐️ heart this thread, have saved the quotes <3

I want to hug you!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mione

I want to hug you!!!! πŸ€—

Hugs back πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Mione thumbnail

Have you seen this?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3221132
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way u jotted down each n every word... WOW! This is seriously amaazing analysis regarding RoMione. 
Loved ur analysis πŸ‘

⭐️
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkl75

The way u jotted down each n every word... WOW! This is seriously amaazing analysis regarding RoMione. 

Loved ur analysis πŸ‘

⭐️

Thanks so much for your comments!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Blushhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh ive always been a ron hermione fann, since their first meet!!
It was just meant to be!
And i lovee the way youve combined every moment of theirs to emphasize the relation they Always shared!
Infact not only their awkward relationn but even their silly bickerings had a veryy strong contributionn to their relation!
Lmaoo their bickerings used to to be a treatt!! whether it was during the TOM & JERRY fightt or any silly banter

Lovee thesee!!

"I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled."
"She needs to sort out her Priorities"

"Not the restricted section"
"I think we've had a bad influence on her"

"Hey!"

"You... complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say 'Hey'?"

"Thant felt good!"

"Not good.. Brilliant"

"Mental that one, I'm telling you"

"Do you think we'll ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts?"

"No!"

"Yeah, well, what's life without a few dragons?"

"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare... What did Professor Sprout say? It likes the dark and the damp-"
"So light a fire!" Harry choked.
"Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" Hermione cried, wringing her hands.
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?"

"Lucky you pay attention in Herbology, Hermione," said Harry as he joined her by the wall, wiping sweat from his face.
"Yeah," said Ron, "and lucky Harry doesn't lose his head in a crisis - "there's no wood", honestly."

Cheers,

Oochita =)

Edited by Blushhhh - 11 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bloody Hell!!
i missed this hidden treasure...!!😲 and no one even alerted me! πŸ˜‘

hermy, i need to visit your work with a fresh mind in order to do it full justice..
    keeping busy now...but will surely re-visit for perusal and appraisal 😊...Soon.. πŸ˜ƒ

and keep up the good work HPians...*whistles*
Long Live the Epic... 
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blushhh

Oh ive always been a ron hermione fann, since their first meet!!

It was just meant to be!
And i lovee the way youve combined every moment of theirs to emphasize the relation they Always shared!
Infact not only their awkward relationn but even their silly bickerings had a veryy strong contributionn to their relation!
Lmaoo their bickerings used to to be a treatt!! whether it was during the TOM & JERRY fightt or any silly banter

Lovee thesee!!

"I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled."
"She needs to sort out her Priorities"

"Not the restricted section"
"I think we've had a bad influence on her"

"Hey!"

"You... complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say 'Hey'?"

"Thant felt good!"

"Not good.. Brilliant"

"Mental that one, I'm telling you"

"Do you think we'll ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts?"

"No!"

"Yeah, well, what's life without a few dragons?"

"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare... What did Professor Sprout say? It likes the dark and the damp-"
"So light a fire!" Harry choked.
"Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" Hermione cried, wringing her hands.
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?"

"Lucky you pay attention in Herbology, Hermione," said Harry as he joined her by the wall, wiping sweat from his face.
"Yeah," said Ron, "and lucky Harry doesn't lose his head in a crisis - "there's no wood", honestly."

Cheers,

Oochita =)

Yayyy...another R-Hr fan...what else can I say.πŸ˜ƒ It just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for your wonderful comment. RoMione rock!!! β­οΈ
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos

Bloody Hell!!

i missed this hidden treasure...!!😲 and no one even alerted me! πŸ˜‘

hermy, i need to visit your work with a fresh mind in order to do it full justice..
    keeping busy now...but will surely re-visit for perusal and appraisal 😊...Soon.. πŸ˜ƒ

and keep up the good work HPians...*whistles*
Long Live the Epic... 

Haha...Ani, this is a year old post. Never crossed my mind you hadn't seen it...honestly πŸ˜Š. Would love to have your comments on it!
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh i love this.. wel i still dont know that this part is in Book or not, ut its sooo cute...
really when i read this i even imagine it, that made soo beautiful scene..