Balika Vadhu

BV 24th February 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kya planning hai dadisa ki,sab ke sab katputhli hain unke hathon mein😆..She has deliberately put basant on the sarpanch hot  seat for this showdown between the beendnis.. Dadisa has more moves planned and Nandu wil be the one who will get trapped in his own web of lies and then gehna hi jhapad maregii nandu ko ..
Then only gehna basant will realise how their blind support  is  spoiling nandu..🤔
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't understand mature Adults fighting like kids.. Gehna was shown to be fairly intelligent earlier but CV characters don't have character
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Basant as sarpanch in this matter! Ds's master stroke😆, anandi needs to learn these kutneeti from ds really. Expert is there in the house!!

So finally this issue will be solved. I didn't think that this matter solved so early. I thought it will be a long term damage and will be slowly solved by badijiji. But before badijiji's entry this thing is solved!!

Hmm…. Its really hard to believe for me that her track is introduced to bring the remarriage issue of anandi in everybody's mind!!😕

Cvs ko itni akal hai😆…kahan se aayee…or it will be a eye wash!!😕

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked today's episode...finally story is moving...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!!!

wow DS's master stoke. too good to see DS back in action. finally this track is going to end. 😊
ssanjana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, wating for Monday's episode.
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When did Gehna change so much? 😲 Not only the actress is different now the role she plays also different. After several weeks I watch today's show and viola they are still showing Anandi crying. 😭😭 Gowri is going insane day by day. Dadisa is back and that is good news 😛
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh j to kaeh raha tha ki g badal chuki hai usse ham dono baat karne se koi takleef nahi hai
toh why did he end the call and sent a sms that i trust u no matter what anyone thinks
he don't know how much truth lies in his words what an idiot😡
he doesn't deserve anandi😭
but  in todays episode ds rockz👏
ghar ke panchayat mein basant ko bana diya sarpanch ab pata chale ga anandi ko kitna takleef hua hoga
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys m back on IF after such a long time..!!
anyways...bv as usual stil stands as my fav show..!!

Loved the episode...luv hw DS is playing along...clever... 👏

bt, i gotta admit the whole Mumbai track of JG is gettin a lil boring n strtd to get on my nerves now...!! hopefully story progresses der...

luvd DS, suguna and sumitra...luv ya!!!

cant wait for the special episode!!
Edited by dwsc - 12 years ago