Thendral

Update for Friday 24-Feb-2012

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€— Enjoyed reading your comments!πŸ˜ƒ

Shame on TA🀒... Grr.. Going to everyone and begging them to sort out his problem😑. They totally degraded his characterπŸ˜•. He needs to let go his ego before going to talk to Thulasi.

VR stole the show⭐️. Awesome dialogs by the CT's. When Love and Trust on each other gets shaken down, marriage will surely start to fall apart. Hope TA gets this point into his yet to be functional brain. VR clearly pointed out that if TA was asking Thulz to fall in Charu's feet for a small mistake she did, what is wrong in falling at Thulz feet for all the mistakes he did and hurted Thulz totallyπŸ‘. Well done! But never any husband ego will do thatπŸ˜•.

He should just go and talk to Thulz and ask for forgiveness in insulting her and assure that it will never be repeated. Why so much egoistic and kolapam to talk, after all she is still his wife and he should know that she still loves him and only mad for all his stupidityπŸ˜›. When he said that it is wrong decision to marry her, how can he expect his wife to come to him without him talking and asking sorry😑... Please someone restore TA's brain from the lockerπŸ˜†.

Anand scenes😭... totally 5 mins wasted. Atleast got to see Surya and Kamal instead of his roomantic πŸ€” dialogs.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka~!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Its a good episode...loose Anand scene was better than usual🀒...i bet he is going to start his mission from correcting AP...i can say for sure that Anand oda time is super bad🀣

VR was just super and i think his talks are the ones which are going to make TA realize how stupid is he...as he already/slightly started from P/S talking...so far none pointed out right mistakes like VR did...best was go fall on T feet 🀣...and the way he said was good...as TA the brainy asked T to do same earlierπŸ˜•
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi...for the cool update...U r lucky dhaan pooo..Super episode for you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Though Bujjima , anand track was boring shymala is so cool to boost her hubby by showing police films and make him to realize his responsiblity as a Police Cop...

Star of the day is VR sirπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Every family need a person like VR...So TA accept his ego which is a shameful thing but each and every word of VR whether he thinks as a advice or serrupadi is good for him and i can see he is realizing it and next week we will sure can see him going to thulasi...

TA wifenna ego pakeerengala...But i like it since TA has no one to advice like this and at a point of time some one need to raise to point it out and in that way i love VR advice as a dad and he played a dad role to TA...Whether he followed puvi or not he will sure accept and obey VR
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!!!
First 6 minutes - ayo ayo!!! Where is the wall... I need to bang my head!!! 
Thank goodness I could fast forward it. I salute all the patient updaters... Who have to update these kodumai scenes!

Star of the day Deepa's dad. Just loved him! Moron of the day as usual Tamil. What ego!! He kept saying he is sorry about what happened but he can ask forgiveness directly to Thulasi. He is a man it seems. What double standards.   What the...!!!  
What Deepa's dad said is 100% true. Good marriage needs love and trust/understanding. Fall on her feet, ask Thulasi to forgive!!

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakshyam. Worth watching episode expect anand scene.deepa dad awesome today.. Again he proved he is not only a perfect father and also a good human being.i liked his talk abt helping others. Ta nalla matna vr kita.no escape hereon. Stil he has ego..why ta why?pls throw ur ego aside.otherwise like u(ta )said, permanent separation than.deepa mom insulting ta,he didnt care abt that.but he is hesitate to talk with thulsi.ta forget pola thulsi wife nu? Even thulsi didnt expect him to ask sorry.she wants only ta to correct his mistakes(pidivatham or ego) ..to prove this he himself should go and cal thulsi.ithu yen ta ku puriya matingathu.waiting for some nice promo tmr.Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                     Thanks Lakshyam for the update.

Anandh's scene was an utter crap  and a waste of time 😑😑 .

It was good to see Thamizh meet Deepa 😊😊 and feel for his mistakes 😊😊 but on the other hand it was very sad to see TA refusing to speak with T  😑😑😈😑 because of his ego despite many of them advicing him  but one thing is clear , that until our hero speaks with his wife  there will be no solution for the problems which T&T are facing now πŸ˜” .

It was nice to see Deepa and her dad pointing out the mistakes committed by TA πŸ‘πŸ˜› and it will be better if he realises that πŸ˜”πŸ˜” and take necessary steps to convince T πŸ˜”πŸ€” instead of keeping mum πŸ€” . Last but not least TA should change his character (ie) ego  otherwise he will get into problems and suffer a lot πŸ˜”πŸ˜” . This character will only spoil his life πŸ€” even more than before πŸ€” .

cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks lakshyam for the great update.

Anands track was ok today, wonder why anands parents didnt have this idea of showing dvds like this bfore. Tuls shd have been like shyamala when dealing with ta, putting her foot down, but atleast now she is doing it.

What an ego TA,bigger than the size of his head. He calling tuls adamant, its like pot calling kettle black. Why is he involving everybody in this when he was the one who created this mess. Instead of begging everyone else, he shd go and see tuls.

VR was the star today,nailing ta perfectly. Even though puvi advised him, he didnt point out his mistakes like VR did. VR said what we viewers were thinking, that when he was ready for tuls to go fall at c's feet why cant he do the same. Excellent lines by him.

This TA made me mad today,once he says he is scared he will lose tuls forever but then another time he said that he will forget that tuls was in his life at all. enna logic ta ithu.I feel that still he doesnt understand tuls, he still thinks that she is doing this to take revenge and to embarass him, is this how he has understood tuls till now.

What tuls said was 100% right,charu wasnt the problem, the lack of trust and understanding is the problem, it still is. Even after charu is gone,this ta still behaves like a moron. Until he reforms completely, he shd not go and meet her... let him accept his mistakes completely , then tt shd reunite otherwise with ta's ego like this they will surely have problems again.

Looking forward to continuation of VR's advise to knock some sense in to TA.

Edited by cutepair - 12 years ago
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Generally the every man will ask sorry to everyone in the world but to his wife, this male chauvinism will peep in. Tamil's acting very good. He is showing  that attitude is his dialogue. Superb!!
Good episode for the men who have these kind of attitude. Will they like to watch these kind of  things in the TV?  ???.

2 Weeks enough for T&T understanding.
I hope director won't drag anymore and let Tamil talks to Thulasi and move on to the next to connect the other characters. We want how T&T together face the challenges they are going to face in the form of Tamil's mother, Bhuvana &Sruthi or may be  Charu again etc. 

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi dear for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ...Side comments about VR and yet another thapichen that anand did not take shyamala was super...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

ROFL...the singam movie clip, imagine anand in that scene...remember the lady who called GW to inform about TA staying at Mari house with Thulasi...I wish that lady comes back and give anand one punch with the same dialogue...πŸ˜›...Shyamala should keep on hitting him...😑...and like Tanu said let AP be his first target...
My doubt is if Shyamala does not want her husbd to take bribe..how did she accept all the things/house from her dad which they earned thru kanja business...πŸ˜•..I wish she gives back and lives in anand's money and make him cry all day...😈

Deepa and VR were just awesome in pointing out the mistakes of TA...⭐️
The spontaneity in his dialogue, when he said...what is wrong in falling at your wife's feet...just awesome...had a feeling that VR was like a dad to TA...πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ..>Excellent reactions from everyone for the same...Well dont CTs..πŸ‘

TA can accept all his mistakes, but cannot go and call his wife...and accepts its his ego...wow...wife ku so much ego na husbd ku ego is right...😑...
Appo i will tell one solution...Let T come on her own to TA house with a condition saying before entering the houseI will give one tight slap to you and enter the house.😑...Let us see what TA had to sayy for this...and let T say I will ask sorry then or even fall at your feet after the slap...😈...TA will understand how hurt she was and understand things from her POV, how he hurt her...Who expects a sorry from him...she just expects him to go and bring her with him..
Idiot's Ego should go atleast after the dad like advice from VR...lets see...
But seriously...both T and T are just showing off they are angry/egoistic to others but when they meet in person they are going to make everyone a fool like deepa said...πŸ˜†...we are going to muttufy for the same for supporting T/T pola...πŸ˜†...

Poor us...we were like if at all TA just asks a sorry and if T forgives, we said we will kill T/T(particularly in the dream sequence)...but see now...CTs are making us say, loose TA atleast go ask sorry...what a pity......