WU 23rd Feb'12: Bhojpuri Film (Day 2)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the great update. And the codes worked. Also it is perfectly fine that you couldn't do the update before. 😃
Watching the episode, it seems that any of them could be guilty. I love when the writer does that. You can never tell who the real culprit will be.

^ Oh yeah.

And you can't go by the musical cues or people's expressions either. For no apparent reason, the camera will focus on somebody who gives a really over-the-top evil expression and the music will turn to thriller-chiller mode. All done to throw the viewer off-track.

I hope the writer is the culprit. Simply cos he is the real writer for FIR. lol.
And grea job on the update, elle45.

And you didn't take as long as I did on my update. I really took forever to put my update up.
Everyone has their own pace of putting up their updates. Some are doing it as the show airs, some take a few days. 😃

That's what I love about FIR. It's the suspense and then the fun of finding the culprit.
I really wonder how much fun the cast has doing all that stuff - there was a huge cast in this one. Practically everyone who shows up currently in FIR was present in this particular episode set.

Where do they typically shoot? Film City in Mumbai? Somewhere else?
My friend knows Sandeep Anand and he said that a lot of their episodes are actually shot in Film City, but they also shoot in Delhi often.
They actually shoot in Delhi?
Do they pay for all the people to travel there?

Cos the atmosphere of FIR is North Indian. The small towns that they reference - Kanpur, Atarra, Baanda etc are very north Indian.

In the baghiche ka bhoot episode, the license plates were UP too.
I have no idea. I don't have any connections to FIR myself and even my friend has been out of touch with Sandeep ji for a long time. But when Sandeep ji started in FIR that's what they used to do. In fact, I believe that Sandeep ji is from a gaon not far from Delhi.