Pirivom Santhipom Season 2

Pirivom Sandhipom 27 Feb - 2nd March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Nalai precap indeed very shocking 😲😲😲😲😲
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Super quick awesome update hopper!  👏👏

Jo always erichal paduthifying Karthick.😲😲😡  Not talking about today, even the previous episodes, she keeps torturing him saying, 'You didn't think of any solution for our problem'...etc...etc., while shutting down whatever idea he is coming up with.

This Arvind looked like a gentleman, now started playing double game. 😲😡

Agree with you hopper - Naalakku enna nadakkumo?!!... 😕 Let's wait and see...

Edited by supree - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ratna akka thanks for the super fast update !!!
and dnt know  which is this problem going to get over (karthi & jo)
and aravind ...playing with their life!!!!!
why cant they leave him 

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Ratna.

So Reavathi is checking on finding out what is going on. How Jo is going to find out it is Arvind who is using Karthi cell?

Also - I do not think soem thing wrong goign to happen in tomorrow show. But will Jo go sign for the registered marriage? I hope not and hope Karthi doesn't get mad.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the awesome update Ratna.

So Reavathi is checking on finding out what is going on. How Jo is going to find out it is Arvind who is using Karthi cell?

Also - I do not think soem thing wrong goign to happen in tomorrow show. But will Jo go sign for the registered marriage? I hope not and hope Karthi doesn't get mad.

akka, i have a feeling this Arvind erumai 😡 is going to mess this up. Either his going to call and let Jo family know or maybe he would let sangge or Reva know. And i guess Dhanam will come to know too. But ennaku orei suspense who is gona be in hospital nu 🤔

Nethu episode lae, it was soo obvious Dhanam is more concern about her husband rather then Jo happiness and Jo really annoyed me. She closed up all the ways for Karthik and yet she still expects him to find solutions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

Thanks Ratna...for the detailed update...

Sorry buddies...I had to struggle to choose the frame where this Oru Kodi programe's count down meter does not block the faces...mmm...it took longer time fore me to take pictures than usual...😡

Paravaa illai...suryaavukaaga...poruthu kollalaam thaneh...???😉

pictures look great atina .. me too had a hard time to concentrate on the serial as i was busy looking at Surya 😲 joking !! lolzs🤣
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

akka, i have a feeling this Arvind erumai 😡 is going to mess this up. Either his going to call and let Jo family know or maybe he would let sangge or Reva know. And i guess Dhanam will come to know too. But ennaku orei suspense who is gona be in hospital nu 🤔

Nethu episode lae, it was soo obvious Dhanam is more concern about her husband rather then Jo happiness and Jo really annoyed me. She closed up all the ways for Karthik and yet she still expects him to find solutions

I think Sangee in the hospital? Acting based on some tip from Aravind?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper - romba izhukkaraanga - hmm, intha Arvind payal ipdi villana maaranumaa?? But I knew this would happen - from the way
this "thOzha thOzha " was happening !!! PS team, kOnjam sharp aa story ai move pannunga - Javvu vendam.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks atina for the updates & pictures ⭐️

So registration cancel?? Now they are gona use Shanmugam health as a reason and make Jo Arvind marriage take place As it is Jo trying to call Karthik and his trying on her... this is gona lead argument on them pola 😕

All the doors are finally shut and patti too has changed her mind now I am kind of little tired with this dragging for now