SM UPDATE FEB 27 - MARCH2 , 12 Thursday on pg 3

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsDre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-atUiI0xNog

it's the promo for SM this week guys.
:(

Moving this down - so that Thursday updater can reserve. Thanks for your
understanding - love, Roja
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks daa sneha for the updates ... ⭐️

Both Saro parents were hilarious today 🤣🤣🤣 kumkuma povae song really suited both of them and the expressions ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ingga mother already coming.. enna thala bang gona happeno 

Meenu's father gave him the mariyadhey and expects him to be in all the family 😍 pavam saro out of words and has tears already 😊 ... i think he would reconsider hopefully about Meenu's studies and ambition ...

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in the promo meenu faintss :O
wonder what happened !! 
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_30996

in the promo meenu faintss :O

wonder what happened !! 

Comparing the released promo and Meenu fainting...I think she faints after they decide to part ways (because I doubt either of they would decide something as serious as this after Meenu fainting).

Who knows...😕
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Comparing the released promo and Meenu fainting...I think she faints after they decide to part ways (because I doubt either of they would decide something as serious as this after Meenu fainting).

Who knows...😕

I thought the same too autumns ... 🤔 hopefully they would decide something fast.. but then again, with saro mother around i think thats gona be impossible
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks akka for the updates 👍🏼

the entire ponggal senario was 🤣 i thought saro mother was gona create problem with this but lucky she was did not 😛

I still find it confusing ...this saro is he serious or not? He knows he loves her so much yet his trying to ignore her request 🤔 and further being jovial which annoys meenu lot. 😕

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think  Meenu has to change and agree to marry. She is the one who keep scolding him all the time. I agree with Sarav sentiment - first marriage and then study - although he can promise her that he will make her study. That is the only part annoying with him as Saro is not strongly agreeing. But other than that getting married only after PHD is too much as Saro's mom will trouble more, Yamini troubles and as well how long will it take to finish Phd?
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They were awesome 😆.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k5jvRt1d4hM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cxr09qj0-lQ[/YOUTUBE]