Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 25.02,2012 - Sati ki Yogyata

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And what an episode...I tell you...Sati and Mahadev have more chemistry when they are apart...wishing, hankering to be with each other...Their determinations ...their obstinacy...their push and pull...is so obvious when they are pouring their hearts out before other people...
and second thing I noticed is that Sati and Shiva are right now surrounded by two types of people...Cupids and Stupids...๐Ÿ˜†

For Shiva...cupids are ofcourse Plethora of people starting from Nandi to Vishnu...and Stupids are Gana and Pret...(Which are gayab since days) and Sati...Cupids are ATri and family, Dadhichi and clan...Madanike..and stupid...errr...do I need to name the great man???๐Ÿ˜›

heehee..we are blessed by an episode without him..toh chalo...let us ishtart๐Ÿ˜›

So we have the goodbye scene between the sisters and Revathi volunteers to stay with Sati...When Chandru asks his recently-beloved wife that whether she was still angry with him ...And Revathi tells him that it is not the case but she needs to be with Sati...Chandra thanks Sati for saving his life and tells her that he wishes that he could convince Mahadev otherwise(Arrey...unke sar pe baitha hai...Kucch kaan pe khusur pusur kyun nahi karta!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก...instead of doing tandav with Rohini and Revathi)

Sati nods a sad yes...and then searches for Madanike...and finds her standing a far...she touches her feet and they hug as Sati cries her heart out before her...Madanike, the everguiding light for Sati tells her not to lose heart as it is obvious that Mahadev has not rejected her but has motivated her to be 'Yogya'...otherwise the same Mahadev who had digested his insult in the Mahasabha with a smiling face would not have taken her insult so seriously (I so love Madanike...she is so damn intelligent...damn perceptive...which Sati, inspite of being the daughter of an intellectual, lacks...her strong prejudices...feelings..do blind her towards the obvious...)

Sati laments and wonders how will she find a way to be 'Yogya' for Mahadev when Ansuya (Maharishi Atri's wife...I hope I have got her name right) comes and hands her the book of 'Nanda Vrat' ...telling her that Sati will be able to get Mahadev only by doing this vrat...she has tried to win Mahadev with love, may be it was time to do it with Bhakti (Now this is gonna be interesting...Shakti ki Bhakti and Bhakti ki Shakti) but it was a difficult vrat and she might not be able to do it staying at Daksha's bhavan...(she is playing the carrot and the stick theory...heehee...showing Sati the way and then frightening her that it is a too tough way to find Shiva๐Ÿ˜†)

Sati is determined to do the Vrat and get eligible for Shiva...on this side...Shiva opens his eyes and says that he is waiting for that day when she becomes 'Yogya' for him...Nandi is sitting at his feet and asks Mahadev the definition of Yogyata(oh yes..we all are waiting in line for that eligibility contest๐Ÿ˜†)...

Mahadev says that a person's capabilities is his eligibility...and at that point of time Vishnu, Laxmiiji and Brahma appear and Vishnu asks Mahadev that whether it would be proper to put conditions on love???
(Eaves dropping ki imithaan...Mahadev eaves dropping on the ladies conversation and Vishnu and Brahma eavesdropping on Mahadev-Nandi convo...Hey Ram...Privacy ka Satyanash ho gaya!! heehee!!!)
Laxmiji asks what has eligibility to do with Love??
(Oh I love this conversation...everyone has a view point and each one appears to be so correct..there is such a fine line between right and absolute and complete right...good and the good of everyone...it is what Vishnu and Mahadev are discussing...)

Mahadev says that Sati does love me...but her love is limited to herself...but Shiva can only be achieved by the one who will want him for the world betterment...

Brahma says that yours and Sati's union is necessary for the world good too...Without 'Rasa' a human is like an animal and for that you will have to create natyashashtra for creating Dance,  Vyakran for literature , Ayurveda for Medicinal science and Yogasutra for upliftement of human beings...(Toh aap kya karoge ??? Bechare Mahadev Shaadi karne jaa rahe hai ya comprehensive school start karene?? ๐Ÿ˜•This is the incentive you give to a man who is reluctant to marry, for getting married????๐Ÿ˜ก *bangs her head*)

Mahadev is in a non relenting mood ...he tells them that they both know that Sati in human form if is united with Shiva then it will have horrible results...Vishnu says smiling that they do know that...but for the enhancement of the world...Sati needs to be united to Shiva...and it is possible that being with him, Sati might break her own limitations and be 'yogya' for Shiva...

Everybody gets happy hearing this..but Mahadev puts a question that what if this doesnot happen??? then??? it is he who will have to face the result ...and more than him, it will be Sati who will have to do that...

And he is not ready for this...

The responsibility of the world rests on the three of them...but for that he is not ready to sacrifice Sati...

(Oh you feel for Mahadev at that time...he is fed up of sacrificing himself..and more than that ...he is fed up of sacrificing his own people for the world...If he had been a mortal...he almost would look like a man afraid to commit...but Shiiva being Shiva...he is afraid to lose...lose his soul mate all over again...)

He closes his eyes and goes deep in the meditation as others watch on..

(Kya shiddat se door showing kiya hai?? I mean Mahadev knows that Kailasa has no door so he very well could not have shown them the door so he just closes his eyes telling everyone to leave him in peace๐Ÿ˜†)

Precap: Daksha enters his mansion and comes towards Sati...Sati drops the Nanda Vrat book and she and Revathi try to hide it...Vishunuji is again trying his hands at being cupid...and is thinking that Shivji has always come when Sati is in problem...so probably it was time to put Sati into a greater difficulty๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushti..I am sooo happy you are here FINALLY..I was about to go ..& yahooo..I found your post I read just the starting and got clean bowled with your way of expressing & writing ..so thought that before I finish reading..I will FIRST DO THE WORK OF GIVING YOU A TIGHTEST HUG..๐Ÿค—..and say that This forum is nothing without people like you..!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Srushti..I am sooo happy you are here FINALLY..I was about to go ..& yahooo..I found your post I read just the starting and got clean bowled with your way of expressing & writing ..so thought that before I finish reading..I will FIRST DO THE WORK OF GIVING YOU A TIGHTEST HUG..๐Ÿค—..and say that This forum is nothing without people like you..!!

Oye...MERI HEmmmaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Missed you SO SO muuch...and eee kya...tu kaise mujhe chhod ke jaa sakti hai๐Ÿ˜ณ...and as you rightly said last time...the feeling is SO mutual...Mere thread tere bina ho hi nahi sakta
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oye...MERI HEmmmaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Missed you SO SO muuch...and eee kya...tu kaise mujhe chhod ke jaa sakti hai๐Ÿ˜ณ...and as you rightly said last time...the feeling is SO mutual...Mere thread tere bina ho hi nahi sakta
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Srushti.๐Ÿค—.without any exaggeration..HOW DO YOU DO IT YAAR..GOD๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ‘.โญ๏ธ!! now that I have fnished reading the whole update..I am TOTALLY SPEEECHLESS & the beautiful explantions you have given..SO PERFECT..yet the way you add your own tadka of FUN & Laughter..GOSH..I seriously dont know wht to say to you..But ..again ..God Bless you..& pheww..what luck to have you..Aww..& by the way Thank you for making me special with your words darling..And hey ..wanted to say ..ki..Tera mujhse hai pehele ka naata koi..yunhi nain dil lubhata koi..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...loved it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti, thanks for update, genuine and elegant!!

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the update Srushti! I loved the huge grin that Vishnu had on his face during the precap...like a naughty little kid ๐Ÿ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for ur beautiful update. Finally Shivji is waiting for Sati๐Ÿฅณ
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much - your updates are best fun to read!  And i just laughed so much with the "stupids and the cupids"   ๐Ÿ˜†  That is too good and it can apply to so many jodis.  

I too am wondering what is Vishnuji thinking.  In this mytho he is very mischievous - most like his Krishna-self.  Waiting and watching ji!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love your updates srusthi...with the awesum commentary..love it!
shruti