• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Monday 27th February 2012  Episode - 

avataar kaaNeerO -  Omniyin
kaaLi avataar kaaNeerO
CM serialil palavidha
avataar kaaNeerO

AV with tears in his eyes telling CM that they can find the other twin soon.  Pearl who is standing there asks CM why she is crying.  She makes RatnakaNNu (Rathna +kaNNamma = RatnakaNNu) wipe off CM's tears asking her to tell athai not to cry.  RK does so.  Bharathi too wipes off her mommy's tears.  Then RK & Bharathi reach out for each other with a smile.  RK kisses Bharathi.  (Radhikaa thanks so much - my day is made)

CM back to the KPamma.  udukkai BGM, soolam and the big pottu Kuripaarkkum amma.  KP amma opens her eyes, smiles at CM and says sollu Chellammah.  ivanga big size pottu and manjaL face paarththu CM forgot her dialogue.  She says she does not know what to say.   Tells the other twin - KP amma smiles.  CM is not able to decipher the meaning for the smile.  CM cannot be like KP amma to take the happiness and sadness alike.  KP amma in a philosophical mood today - tells CM you, me and the whole world is maayai.   CM says for you may be the uLagam is maayai (Radhika you desperately need Tamizh tuition in pronounciations) but for me my koLandhai is uLagam (enakku thamizh marandhurum)  CM cries to KP amma for her other child.  KP amma jollyaa smiling and looking at CM.  CM is confident that she would find the child, although she has not seen the baby's face at all.  She only wants the child to grow in a good place until then, KP amma needs to bless for the same.  KP amma closes her eyes.  Opens her eyes - gives a lotus to  CM.  Next a copper urn of water.  Tells CM to keep the urn in the pooja room with the flower in it.  CM would find her child before the flower withers.  The baby is close to CM.  CM shedding happy tears.  

Thavasi gets off an auto in a slum area.   Goes and knocks on the door of a house.  Kams comes out smiling. (idhuvum drama-vaa) Thavasi thanks her for her help and gives her Rs.5 hundred thousand.  She is way too happy.  Thavasi asks when is she leaving town as promised.  Now that she has got the money she will leave soon.  Thavasi is ready to drop her off at the bus stop if pEtti bistar packed.  Auto waiting.  No no.. she will leave soon.  Kams wants to know why Thavasi spoke to her like he would pay her, then to SS saying not a penny to Kams, then when Kams was pondering to tell the whole truth to CM , Thavasi requesting to divulge only the baby matter?  Thavasi did not want SS to know that he was paying Kams - he helps those who help him.  But CM she asks.  He wanted CM to know that the baby is under the indirect care of Thavasi which would enable him to play a small game with CM.  Kams listening very intently.  She does try to probe the matter out.  But enough is enough says Thavasi and leaves thoughtfully.  Kams too looks on thoughtfully (looks like she has her own plans)

CM comes home, goes to the pooja first.  Keeps the urn of water with the lotus, lights the lamp and prays very intently, that she should get back her baby.   (The way the camera flashes on the idol, urn, flower it looks as if the baby is going to come out of the urn.)  Amudha goes to the temple with flowers (Durgai kaadhula suththa) cries her heart out in front of the sanctum sanctorum thinking of the accidental death of Murthy.  Asks God in her mind voice why one trouble after the other only for me (because you are special-nu Durgai solluvaanganu oru expectation) You know all she continues mind talking to God, so please save my maama's life (evan avan) and my life.  She begins her pradhakshinam when the inspector who recorded on his handphone comes with another man.

The other man looks like the Trustee of the temple who has complained against some fellows who might cause problems.  Can you identify them asks the inspector.  They look like outsiders says the Trustee, have fixed some programmes next month and he is seeking the inspector's help.  The inspector wants a complaint lodged with the other villagers signature too (thought Amudha was living in Chennai, Chennai eppO village aachchu) Durgai amman seeing Amudha doing the rounds and the inspector not seeing Amudha but talking to the Trustee.  The poojari gives prasadam to Amudha telling that Amman will take care of everything.  Amudha does the namaskaram to amman, the inspector sees her, she too sees him.  She turns to leave, he asks her to stop.

thodarum...

Updates by Shree

Tuesday

Inspector tells amudha to stop...Amudha says sollunga...
Scene shifts to nadutheru...Bell gets a phone call...Says hello...terror BGM plays...He comes to the temple...Amudha is waiting there ...Inspector also present...What problem...asks bell...Inspector says naan solren...parandhu parandhu coming...to see ur wife (wife aa?...Marubadiyum mudhala irundha??)....Ambuttu love aa?..good good...

Amudha and bell silent aa standing...(No maruppu seidhi ??...aduthavan pondatti innoruthi purushan husband and wife nnu oruthan solraan...adha kettuttu rendum summa nikkudhu😡)....Remember me? asks inspector...Valasaravakkm lift...Naandhaan...Bell confused...amudha starts crying...

Bell Says why this thevai illadha pechu..Come amudha lets leave...Ins stops...Yei...naan yaarunnu theriyuma...SI Ragunath...Give respect...Bell nee yara irudha enakenna??Ins asks abt courier office manager moorthy...Bella and amudha super shocked...

Raghu gives them some details abt moorthy...bell says we dont know anything abt that moorthy and murder...Raghu yethufying their kolaiveri vandavaalams in thandavaalam...Bell says u r mistaken sir...adhu naanga illai...

Raghu says may be...Naan semma thanni annaikku..But my camera mobile...Too costly...12 mega pixel ...poi solladhu...See...he shows the recorded scene to them...(Indha aalu inspector aa marketing manager aa??)....

Amudha starts crying...And asks idhu eppadi ??...Raghu says naandhaan camerman...iam going to give this to commissioner...Bell and amduha says venam sir...vendam pls...Raghu says...If i give this commissioner ...he will praise me...i'll get increment,promotion,medal etc etc...My photo will come in newspaper...(immediate aa yen kattala nnu commisioner ketka mattara??)...

I dont want your story...Listen...I want something else...Amudha and bell confused...Raghu asks...Enna kudupeenga enakku??...Tell me the deal...Bell says what do u want sir??...Raghusays that moorthy is ACP's brother...Big shot...So amount also will be big...Giveme 10 lakhs...

Bell says we dont have that much money sir...I 'll give u 2 days time...final pannunga...Raghu takes bell's mobile and call his number...Bell's number displayed in raghu's phone...

What is ur name?...asks raghu...Bell silent...Raghu solludhu...yei...dont try to cheat me by giving false information...I can find out ur complete and original details using this mobile number...(anga kuduthu irukadhu correct aana name and address aa dhaan irukanuma??)....

bell says iam maniarasu...Oh..u r money and arasu...Bell says 10 laks rombha adhigam...9 laks ??..says raghu...Bell says no no...too much...FInally 5 laks ...says raghu...he warns them again and leaves...(Makku bell...nee unnoda cell phone laindha scene aa eppadiyavadhu rfecord pannirukalamla...adha vachu avana miratalamae...Muttapayalae)....

Amudha still crying ...bell consoles her and yosiching...

CM's house...Karuppu comes to meet CM...CM tells him to get out...Karuppu says he will help her in finding the baby...CM says no need...naanae thedikuven...u just leave and dont come here again...karuppu asks CM...unakku u baby eppadi irukkum nu theriyuma?..I know...and only i can find ur baby...

Karuppu starts abt vadai...CM stops him...Karuppu's mind voice..."Vadai endha thappum illai nnu eppadi solradhu...CM is not ready to beleive"...Baby crying...Karuppu looks at bharathi baby...Karuppu says just once parthuttu poidaren...pls...CM says vendam vendam...pls leave...

CM allows him ...Karuppu goes in and konufying the baby...pearl comes there and welcomes karuppu...Karuppu nalam visariching and then he leaves...Innoru baby playing under the bed...Karuppu leaves and pearl ratna va thhokaranga...

Bell tells CM...saamy sathiyam akka...eppadiyavadhu i'll find ur baby...Dont worry...Karuppu leaves...

CM thinks abt saamiyarini'swords...u will get ur baby very soon...Screen freezes on CM's yosanai face..

Thodarum...

Updates by Selva

Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012

The scene opens with Chittappa who is packing things to leave to singapore with chithi Dhanam. He said to himself that he is going to settle in singapore with Dhanam and he will arrange four girls to serve him everyday. Kalai comes there in search of ration card. She sees Chittapa packing things and asks about that. He tells he is going to Kasi, Rameshwaram and manasarover yatra with his friends. Kalai asks him why he didnt inform them abt this. Chittapa says its sudden plan so he didnt inform. Kalai asks vadai whether he knows Chittapa's yatra plan. He says he dont know abt that and asks Chittappa. He says he is going with his friends and he wont return back. Vadai and Kalai in shock on hearing this. They asks him why he is telling like that. He tells usually the old people wish to leave their last breath in Kasi and thats why he is telling that. Vadai scolds him not to talk like that and tells he is going to start the hotel in few days and Chittappa who is the grand person should bless him and be with him in the hotel. Chittappa agrees for that. Vadai asks if he has money for his spendings. Chittappa tells he is going with some 25 people and he will serve them and get money. But Vadai scolds him and gives him cheque to drop money in bank while he goes.Chittappa in mind voice says he is going to suruttufy all his property. Vadai asks Kalai to prepare food for him but Chittappa denies and tells he will manage and leaves.

Mani and Amutha in terrace standing oppsite to each other facing their back. Camera rotates. Amutha and Mani alternateah vandhu vandhu poranga for two mins. Amutha cries and says she is going to surrender in police. Mani scolds her not to do that as it will create problems in the family. But Amutha tells the inspector is blackmailing them with video evidence. Mani tells they have to arrange for 5 lakhs and give to him so that he will give the video evidence to them and the prolem will be solved. Amutha says how they will arrange that huge money and tells she is going to surrender. Mani tells he also in that video as he has burnt the manager, so the police will arrest him too. Amutha stops and cries. Mani tells he will arrange for the money and asks her not to worry as he will take care everything. He asks her to leave to her home. Amutha leaves and Mani in thinking.

Very worst scene. Chittappaku ilamai oonjal aaduthu.Yuck!.Chittappa comes to chithi home. Danam welcomes him. Chittappa updates that he left from home to leave singapore today but the dealer who is arranging for their visa cant get visa today and it will take two three days. But they will marry tomorrow in temple. He feels that he couldnt arrange the wedding grandly and asks apology to Danam. Danam's mama leaves from the place and he signals Danam to talk abt Danam's baby to chittppa. Chittapa and Danam alone. Mama watching live show by hiding somewhere. Danam asks him she is going to ask something and chittappa should not get angry after that. Chittapa in romance asks her to tell. She says she will take her baby also to singapore. Chittappa gets shocked. Then she corrects its sister's baby but she is taking care like her own baby. Permission granted. Then Chittappa feels sad that he thought of planning to celebrate their first night in singapore but couldnt as there is delay in visa process. He tells let they celebrate it here itself after they will celebrate every night in singapore.Then they konjufying themselves as pattukutti,chellakutti,blah blah.. (really Disgusting...) Mama comes there and Chittappa scolds him  in nind that 'siva poojaila karadi puguntha maathiri' and leaves.

In Sneha's home Sneha getting call. She asks Thavasi to attend as she is busy. Call gets cut and Thavasi takes her phone and checks who called. But he couldnt check as he dont know how to operate that mobile. He opens some video without knowing and watches the video in which Beach said "Chellamma thali aruthaalum paravailla Vadaiku ennoda kaiyala than saavu". Thavasi gets shocked on seeing this. Sneha comes and asks who called. Thavasi chides her that she is hiding many things from him. Sneha gets clueless. Then Thavasi asks her about the video. Sneha apologies him for not telling about the video as she was busy  that time. Thavasi chides her that they can do anything with this video and if he gets this video before then there was no need to join in Beach construction as his PA. He tells not to hide anything from him hereafter. Sneha tells Beach also aware of that and becoz of this video only he is keeping quite for whatever she did. And she tells she hides one more thing and tells about Rathna death. Thavasi super happy. He asks her to keep the video safe especially from CM. Sneha tells CM cant do anything in this as the trumcard is in her hand. She will use the baby matter as she knows where the baby is and take revenge on CM with terror look.

Thodarum...

Updates by eclat

Thursday  1st March 2012

Bell having dinner.  The maid who is holding his child serves him while Poetry is sitting down looking as if her ship has sunk without an insurance.  Bell tells the maid he will help himself.  Looks at his wife and the crying baby.  (Radhikaa - enakkunu indha babies azhaviduveengaLO??)  Poetry picks a fight with him and he asks her to go to the room.  Inspector thaNNi aduchufies and calls Bell's handphone which is on charge in their bedroom.  First Poetry is not bothered, then thinks it could be Amudha, takes the call.(she does not even see the name flashing on the phone)  Inspector asks if she read the paper, andha nalla habit ellaam kedayaadhu.  He asks if she knows him.  She does not.  Inspector has a doubt if it is Bell's phone - it is and I am his wife she replies.  Inspector says he is SI Raghunath.  So what Poetry asks, do you think you are some Walter Vetrivel she shouts, after all SI Raghunath.  Bell runs inside on hearing the SI's name.  Takes the phone from Kavitha.  She wants to bash that SI, Bell wants her to pacify the crying kid.  She leaves, Bell closes the door and talks to the SI.  SI warns him to pay the money soon otherwise the police would knock on their door.  SI disconnects the phone.  Bell calls him back.  He begins begging.  SI gives him two days time.  Kavitha comes back to bash the SI.  But gets warned by Bell not to pick his phone henceforth.  She would find out who spoke on the phone - very soon.

Chithappu gets married to Dhanam, They reach the house  to the" maatikittaan payyan maattikittaan" BGM.  The Maya aaya says don't enter the house now.  Chithappu asking why telling like this abasaguNam (aamaa nee romba guNam) Maayaa aayaa wants things to be done muRaippadi (adhu oNNungathaandaa koraichchal)   Aarthi is taken, the newly weds go to their room.  Chithappu closes the door, sits next to Dhanam who moves away.  Why feeling shy asks chithapps.  Dhanam's mind voice says not shyness but the stink from sweat. Maaya aaya comes into the room.  Chithappu decides to pay them off.  He pays Rs. 25000 each to maayaa and mokkai.  Wants to have shanthi muhurtam the same night.  Asks Shanmugam to take care of it.  Maayaa aayaa asks Shanmugam for her cutting.  Leaves giving him two days time.

SI's words keeps ringing in Bell's ears.   He asks Kavitha for the house property documents.  He is indebted to someone for Rs. 5 hundred thousand.  He continues to beg and Kavitha refuses point blank.  They end up arguing.  Amudha is privy to their talks while drying clothes.

thodarum...

Updates by S
wash

Friday updt

Mani is asking his Rakshasi wife Kavitha to give their house paththiram
so that he can use it for getting some money for his Bank loans etc.
He talks a bit "munnukku pin muraNaaga" about the reasons.
Kavi is not convinced. He is begging her - It is actually for paying the
corrupt ins - 5 lakhs - for keeping his mouth shut about the murder that he
shot a video of. As usual, our Pimply queen Amudha is seeing all this from
near her house - ivLO open aa vaa oru veedu kattuvaa ??? !!!
She is upset and goes to her house.
Meanwhile Chellams' house - Karuppu comes and says that he will find her child as she has not even seen her child. He goes to say bye to Bharathi in the bedroom where the other kid is also there now - as Rathna - But as usual, serial storyline - That kid is sitting under the bed and playing !! So Karuppu does not know that there is another kid inside and just konjifies Bharathi and leaves. The "newly wed" are konjifying a bit (I mean the kezham chithaps and the once married girl !!) - They are talking about some Visa problems for the present and the Chithaps is asked to stay n their house.
The ins calls up ManiArasu thinking he is Amudha's hubby. He is in the
bathroom and Kavitha picks up the phone and gives an earful to the ins who thinks he is talking to Amudha (Mani's wife !!!). he gets very angry when he hears the arrogant answers taht Amudha gives. He comes in person to Amudha's house and the MIL is just leaving - He comes and asks for her and Amudha is called down from the upparigai by the MIL.
Thodarum.

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Thanks Eclat. Vadai orru useless person... wait till Chittaps gives you the biggest aapu...

Thanks eclat for the update... 

Yes Vani - Vadai is just getting on my nerves.  When everyone else including the dumbest of kalaivani is smelling something fishy with chithaps, what is wrong with this man... No wonder CM just gave karandi in his hand and made him dummy!

Thanks Sree, rombe sikkal intha serial le... but no solution at all... 😡
Thanks Shreenithi & Selvalakshmi

The best would be for Amudha to surrender.  Atleast it would save a few episodes.  Appram Omni's reputation damage aagidumO!!!
Thanks Selvalakshmi, Cittaps ode romance imsai thaanga mudiyalai... so disgusting. 🤢
@selva, indha chithappa dhaan nejam karadi. even a live bear would run off seeing him and ivanukku indha pazhamozhi nyaabagam varudhaa? kodumai.

modhallayE amudha shd have surrendered adn not brought Mani into the picture at all. it was in self-defense.

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
How come when it comes to other people's crimes they should surrender to the police and when it comes to CM and her family they run away like cowards and then justify it??  Shameful - Amudha and Bell are heading for big trouble, they should surrender right away - This chittapps is sick... no words to express my disgust, wish he would run away to Singapore and leave us alone!! 

BTW, thanks for the updates eclat,  Selva and Shree!! 
Edited by serials2010 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates eclat and Swash..

draggginggg...