CID Re-Run-12 (Daya's 1st epi links pg 111)

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday

10:00 AM  The Secret Of The Deadly Chest
11:30 AM  The invisible Eye Witness

Tuesday

10:00 AM  ACP in the game of death-1 (2004 case)
                   ACP in the game of Death - 2

Wednesday

10:00 AM The Case of mistaken identity

Thursday

10:00 AM The case of the kidnapped girl

They have spread all the 2004 cases over 2 hours 😲 ... now if that's going to happen or will the show other cases at 11:00 can't be predicted !!!

They never maintain any sequence at a time...previously showing 2006 episodes suddenly start 2004 episodes & that is also out of sequence...Sony vi na..ufff !!!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/53568706
Replying to this post here as the thread is closed...lovely collection of caps...each one makes me go 😍 I feel like watchng all those episodes NOW...even as I am watching one all-time classic.

Reading lots of nice things today...πŸ˜›
cn sumbody tell the schedule of saturday and sunday..coz i am home on these days only...rest of d episodes 4om monday to friday i have to miss it!πŸ˜”
I'm sorry but the what's on india schedule doesn't give list for weekend before Thursday .. I'll check and tell tomorrow !!

@Vis .. thank you for seeing that :) .. very few people saw that post !!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@Vis .. thank you for seeing that :) .. very few people saw that post !!

Yeah i also didn't see if Visrom posted this...
Anyway my net is very disturbing today & after loading 15 mins open that page ...but Bhavna what a wonderful post yaar 😍 ❀️ ☺️ Congrats !!!! πŸ‘
But this pics is from which episode - Fortune teller or Yeh Phool Chaman... as u wrote both πŸ˜•
What a wonderful expression !!!! 😍 ❀️ ☺️

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Arre after Fortune Teller comes Phool Chaman !!

And kisi ne toh congrats kaha πŸ˜† .. thanks :) ..

I love the expression from Fortune Teller .. those eyes .. I've never seen more expressive Eyes .. Mr.Bachchan ke baad it's Adi sir's eyes that are so expressive .. I love them yaar .. he's sad to see Daya in that condition at the same time there's this fire to get hold of the shooter .. and pain and anger are such a lethal combo when being expressed by the lethal charmer !!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Arre after Fortune Teller comes Phool Chaman !!

And kisi ne toh congrats kaha πŸ˜† .. thanks :) ..

I love the expression from Fortune Teller .. those eyes .. I've never seen more expressive Eyes .. Mr.Bachchan ke baad it's Adi sir's eyes that are so expressive .. I love them yaar .. he's sad to see Daya in that condition at the same time there's this fire to get hold of the shooter .. and pain and anger are such a lethal combo when being expressed by the lethal charmer !!

Okay its from Fortune teller...lagta hein iss expression ke liye Fortune teller dekhna hi padhega πŸ˜†
ekdam true Bhavna...what a wonderful actor !!! 😍
Haila you've not seen Fortune Teller ... jaldi dekho jaldi dekho ...!! A very nice logical case ..