CID Re-Run-12 (Daya's 1st epi links pg 111) - Page 102

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

I think this happens gradually when Singh sir detached becoz i believe that Singh sir cant do such silly things again & again...agar woh hote to itna bura haal nehin hota...today cid goes beyond logic...even same things happen in shapath...its now kids show

I must say...before they took care to cover each loophole, but nowadays whether it's CID or Shapath loopholes ki story dekh rahe hote hain hum. 
Originally posted by visrom

Do watch...it's a nice case. Good investigation, suspense, duo...😊

Yeah, will watch it soon...Old cases are always a treat to watch...πŸ˜ƒ
 It is so nice of Bento to provide the episode links...!!!😊
Miss the duo being together..In the earlier episodes they investigated together..and sometimes had some casual talks..Now they hardly appear together and moreover they appear in episodes for less time..and with 4 episodes per week,its not possible for them to be present for more time in all episodes.πŸ˜”
I knew that cid is aired on zee tamil on sunday..So watched an episode-it was "the case of double cross murder"..Though I don't know tamil,still watched itπŸ˜†..because I knew about the episode so I could understand the story..
πŸ˜ƒDuo investigating together,discussing the case..and exchanging a glance at the suspicious statement of a suspect.. 

Edited by subha. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by subha.

Miss the duo being together..In the earlier episodes they investigated together..and sometimes had some casual talks..Now they hardly appear together and moreover they appear in episodes for less time..and with 4 episodes per week,its not possible for them to be present for more time in all episodes.πŸ˜”
I knew that cid is aired on zee tamil on sunday..So watched an episode-it was "the case of double cross murder"..Though I don't know tamil,still watched itπŸ˜†..because I knew about the episode so I could understand the story..
πŸ˜ƒDuo investigating together,discussing the case..and exchanging a glance at the suspicious statement of a suspect.. 

Wow... I wish we could see this magic again ...  I don't understand FW's problem...why Go OTT when small simple expressions and gestures can make the show popular and viewers happy???
Originally posted by astonish

Wow... I wish we could see this magic again ... I don't understand FW's problem...why Go OTT when small simple expressions and gestures can make the show popular and viewers happy???

I know!! Itne saalon mein bhi FW ko yeh baat samajh mein nahi aayi...

Finally watched SPITTING COBRA...!!!
Wow!! Very nice case...😊... Hurts to see when Abhi screams...😭
But I didnt understand one thing, who slapped Kuber's wife in the end?? There was no lady officer...!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by neha_dna

Finally watched SPITTING COBRA...!!!
Wow!! Very nice case...😊... Hurts to see when Abhi screams...😭
But I didnt understand one thing, who slapped Kuber's wife in the end?? There was no lady officer...!!πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no one knowsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no one knowsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess that was the loophole of the past. πŸ˜†
GD looking for this thread???

Yesterday i was watching Abhijeet ki Deewani πŸ˜† Everyday morning re-runs from 8 -11 πŸ˜›
Whenever I am at home, they never show re-runs πŸ˜”