Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah,...you didn't know? In early 2010 they used to show Asha era episodes as 'classic cases'...those got more TRP than weekend cid...😆 they have stopped showing Asha era episodes now...probably FW's ego was hurt...😆
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Yeah,...you didn't know? In early 2010 they used to show Asha era episodes as 'classic cases'...those got more TRP than weekend cid...😆 they have stopped showing Asha era episodes now...probably FW's ego was hurt...😆

No I didn't know this…. Thanks for the info Vis…. But, yes Asha era cases deserve to earn more TRPs😆

You know when 2010-11 original episodes aired even I use to think what episodes we had and (then) recent episodes are so not worth it but then when I see those episodes now I find them so good compared to the (now) recent ones… Situation is like Should I laugh or cry 

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonali di, I seconded your post..really the situation is like should we laugh or cry. Vis di, true words👍🏼..
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today Bhoot ka khel (epi after grahan 4) was aired. Duo's performance at the first when ACPsir is in hospital is marvellous⭐️⭐️.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

I switched on tv for a minute and saw 'maut jalne se ya jal se'on 112 and Nik drinking milk, shouting 'aatma' and running to Freddie's house on regular Sony.

they are trying to get people switch to HD..🤣
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today morning I saw Grahaan series.. the one where in the end Chitrole asks Digvijay to leave.. and ACP says he will not come back
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Today morning I saw Grahaan series.. the one where in the end Chitrole asks Digvijay to leave.. and ACP says he will not come back

You saw the entire series again??? Daad deni padegi tumhari himmat ki 😛 

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New Re run thread up. Please close this thread Vis.