Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Deba didn't read it fully but U an fida on a fiery Abhijeet I am seeing on screen now. 😍 "somesh ko nahin jaanta HAIN...wahan kya keh raha tha, Somesh museebat mein hai, HAIN' and SLAAAPPP!!!

Read your post and saw the caps...thank you sooo much for watching and posting the caps. πŸ€—

Yeah...as you said when Daya wakes up he first looks for Abhijeet. It was very very touching and Dil Se...it didn't seem strato at all. 😊

Totally fida to him 😳
Exactly when he looks for Abhijeet it just touched my heart πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Case of the bloody trail...nothing spectacular...actually I was working and was watching it on and off and not focussing on it. There were too many ads too. But this is one episode I have not seen before. It's full of duo investigation. Duo at the gym, duo going around in Qualis, duo chasing someone, duo with a girl waiting for an unknown person late at night, a fiery Abhijeet full of HAINs...in all, a FULL duo dose. I want to properly watch this episode online now. πŸ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can't believe I'm still in conscious πŸ˜†  ...

This pic ... god ... I'm fida ... totally ... He's looking charming !!!

😍❀️☺️

Loved the review and the caps Deba !! πŸ‘
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the lovely caps debasree πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
I had posted this query a few days back in the queries thread...if anyone can help me I'll be thankful.😊

Bhavanab thumbnail
I had seen the query ... but didn't know the answer :P
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whats the schedule for this week..sum1 pleez post the schedule..i need it badly
visrom thumbnail
I am planning to watch 'Torn Magazine' today. I remember having seen this episode years ago...some images...something to do with Daya and a cycle have been floating before my eyes from the time Bento had mentioned this episode a few months back. Need to see whether my memory was right. (If anyone has already seen it, please let the suspense remain)

Now from what I saw in the last few episodes...till Missing Bullet Daya wasn't given that much importance. I feel Ashutosh Gowarikar had put in his papers sometime around Missing Bullet and the CID creatives decided that if he's leaving, Daya has to get some importance in the future episodes. It also coincided with CID's first anniversary and hence they made Missing Bullet. If we see 'Case of the Fugitive' we can see how ACP is calling out to Daya most of the time and Daya looks more like the present Daya and not like the Paddy field episode-Daya where he was just uttering monosyllables and standing back.

This was actually the time I was badly missing Viren back then...till our Dynamite performer arrived. Chalo...I am going to start my first episode post-Viren
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
So torn magazine .. had Jayant ?? Or was it just Daya,Sudhakar,Freddy ??
visrom thumbnail
No Jayant so far...ACP, Daya, Asha, Sudhakar and Freddie.

When I see all these people in the bureau, I badly miss someone now...😳
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago