Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: neha_dna

😃...I would love that...😃

I think muskan or purvi could fit in dis pic...!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually Muskaan was a perfect fit in this team.
anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

hmmm...bt purvi is also quite gud..!!
anyways both r gud cop..!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dnt like her at all...sorry its just view...her attitude is somewhat which i dnt like...i feel she is not fitted with our cid team & their attitude...
visrom thumbnail
She was ok to start with Deba...she had a nice chemistry with duo...Abhijeet in particular was protective towards her. They messed up in the end...even I didn't like that. They also messed up in talking parrot...she hardly showed any sadness at Abhijeet's death..especially after Abhijeet did so much for her in Traitors in CID..😔
debasree04 thumbnail
actually if u see carefully u can understand her attitude from the first episode is not perfect junior type like Tasha, Purvi...rather she tried to be over smart then which u mentioned talking parrot...another one is her attitude towards Devyana is not at all appreciated...we see lots of time there are more than one lady officer but no one behaves like Muskaan...
even i remember CID Undercover episode where she & Abhijeet were disguise together...here she is also over smart...if u remember Khooni Dandiya where Tasha was quite good with Abhijeet...
visrom thumbnail
That's not what I meant when I said Muskaan was a perfect fit...its not about what Muskaan was like. It was in the Muskaan era that we had lots of nice episodes, casual team moments...cute side of duo seen more often, less OTT. It was a nice era. Tasha era wasn't as good...we had entered dark ages...Dance school murder, Rahasya shootout,.khooni boxer. So I feel Muskaan's presence more comforting in that team.
debasree04 thumbnail

That's not what I meant when I said Muskaan was a perfect fit...its not about what Muskaan was like. It was in the Muskaan era that we had lots of nice episodes, casual team moments...cute side of duo seen more often, less OTT. It was a nice era. Tasha era wasn't as good...we had entered dark ages...Dance school murder, Rahasya shootout,.khooni boxer. So I feel Muskaan's presence more comforting in that team.

Yeah thats right Muskaan era is far better than Tasha era...probably that was the best era after Classics Asha era...
I m just telling her character in cid... i somehow feel her attitude is quite different with team's attitude...

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with deba di in the pont that muskaan always tried to be oversmart.being a junior was nothing more than addressing seniors as sir for her.remember in that cid undercover epi.
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjalimahajan

I think muskan or purvi could fit in dis pic...!!

I would have loved to see Tasha...😊
I liked her bonding with the team...
(just my view)
Edited by neha_dna - 11 years ago