Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: visrom

What i hate about that cap is how Daya's face is covered by Sony logo. 😡

maximum time this happen i noticed it while doing caps...the person who stands right most that sony logo covering his/her face...sometime for this spoils a good caps...😡
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

What i hate about that cap is how Daya's face is covered by Sony logo. 😡

one perticular scene from khoon ki holi was too covering his face,that godh bharaai banner.brr
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree with Debasree..
even i don't like Muskaan's character for the same reason (NOM)

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

maximum time this happen i noticed it while doing caps...the person who stands right most that sony logo covering his/her face...sometime for this spoils a good caps...😡

I hate that! I can't understand why they can't make that logo smaller or move it to the bottom instead! ðŸ˜¡
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sony logo used to be at the bottom right during the early years. I remember this well. I think the IB ministry made it a standard for all channels to display logo on top right only.

Deba...this problem mostly affects Daya. 😆

Not only the logo, those stupid counters before a block buster movie or a new serial launch...they always cover someone's face and it's usually Daya.Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sony logo used to be at the bottom right during the early years. I remember this well. I think the IB ministry made it a standard for all channels to display logo on top right only.

Deba...this problem mostly affects Daya. 😆

Not only the logo, those stupid counters before a block buster movie or a new serial launch...they always cover someone's face and it's usually Daya.

yeah i agree 😆 i noticed it & for this reason i could not take some good caps...feeling very irritated with Sony 😆
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Switched on the TV today morning...and wow  duo on screen... What can be a batter start for the day ðŸ˜›

It was some case where only duo were searching one persons house... And they came to know that the house belongs to a detective... They say that ...this guy and the other guy...both were detectives...

I Donno which case was this... But I just saw the duo scene and switched off ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember this episode,...that detective is the culprit in the end. Forgot thename, though...
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oohh... CID reruns are still shown on Sony... !! And i thought they stopped it...!!😲
Timings please...