Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-26/2 -Sati to get married

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai...😛

And yesterday  I was rejoicing the man's blissful absence...but nah...he is back...with a big bang......

So here is to a whole episode dedicated to Dakshu and his dear Prasu

Prasuti and her Daayan baayan errr I mean Khyati and Aditi welcome Sati back...Sati runs and hugs her and tells her that she is not worthy of her love ...and Prasuti denies it and says that she is just happy that Sati is back and she feels like she became a mother again (Oye...are you nuts??? 60 daughters and still counting and you again want that feeling??? ) She tells Sati to ask for anything but Sati says that she is just happy that Prasuti has accepted her back...but ofcourse Prasuti has to prove that she is 'Manu putri' ...so she insists ( I dont understand this repeated emphasis on her paternal DNA😕...Does she think we forget it every episode...or she herself is in fear of forgetting??? Possible with 60 daughters and their hubbies and children ...she might just forget it...
😛 )
But Sati says that she will ask when the time comes...

Dakshu comes there...all in a mild mode..and tells Sati that he has a suprise ready for her (HEy Ram...Ek din kucch apni responsibility ka kaam bhi karte??? hai??...Duniya ke prajapati ke kaam...instead of blindly getting urself insulted at every occassion🤢)...Meanwhile the Nanda Vrat book slips ...but somehow manages to hide it from Dakshu and the whole Prasuti clan (Amazing ability she has developed it seems😕 Shivji ke sar par rehne ka direct result😛)

Sati and Revathi enter her room and Sati gets worried about Nanda Vrat...and the book...Revathi shows her that it is safe with her...Sati tries to open it but it wont open...she gets discouraged and cries at her misfortune (I really dont want this crying at a drop of hat Sati...Please make her the simple yet a bit haughty Sati...she is a trooper...and she has to be that way)....Revathi gives her heart and says that may be she needs to have some Sankalp for opening this and she might as well sleep on it and then do the Sankalp ...

Sati sleeps and is woken up by Khyati who tells her that Dakshu is calling Sati...Sati goes where Dakshu and the whole of the 'Stupid' gang is there...he dances around the subject and then finally announces that he has chosen a 'Yogya' groom for Sati...and tells her that it is not a rule to ask the daughter about her marriage (yes yes...why should you ask??? Daughter thodi na hai?? Bhed bakri hai...Jahan chahe daal do!😡 and what does Manu putri has to say about this!! )...but he would still ask Sati...Sati is supershocked and remembers her moments with Shiva...and her words to Shiva when she had told him off in her anger...

Prasuti is again in her haughty peahen mode...and tells Sati that she is so damn lucky that she has got Dakshu as a father (Ab katati murgi ka dard toh Murgi hi jaane.....and why is Prasuti always dancing on the fatherhood thing??? either it is her father she is ranting about or Sati's father😡)
She tells Sati to accept the proposal with eyes closed ( Aankhein moond kar haan bol do Oye..aapne aisa kiya uska fruit dekha ...???? aankhein moond kar she will get another higher version of Dakshu🤢)

Sati is sad...

Precap: Prasuti as usual pressurizing Sati into agreeing and asking whether she is still under Shiva's influence...Dakshu says that the influence ended yesterday...now she is no more under his influence (And you can dream that you are the handsomest man on the earth too😛)
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!
oh im excited to see this track! poor Sati - she is in this dilema, i guess she just agrees by silence, which in a way is not agreeing but anywho, im interested in seeing how to do the vrat! 

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks 4 d awesome UD 😛 n prasuti has become ur fav Punching bag along with Dakshu 😆 n u think Dakshu ij handsome...great going madamji 😳
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the updt..i didn't watch episode yet...
was waiting for ur updt..
daksh is freak... 
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Srushti thank you for ur update iam a silent reader but today i cant stop my laughter 
u r words are beast match for  freaking daksh-u and his pras-u

haha thank u so much

sorry and i am a new comer here ..to comment...

.Vanadhi😆 

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur quick update. Dhaksh and Prasuti made for each other. The sad part is they made for each other in a way to separate Sati from her better half. Hence, they are deserved for all ur scolding. For my part, include some more to
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsom update
wondring that  Prasuti is just mad for Daksh n follows everthing wat he says no care for daughtr and hr love,manu putri  prasuti is just great
maxknight80 thumbnail
Ha ha ha, Srushti, you kill me with your post 🤣 ... oh God .. my stomach is aching... 😆😆 and your funny one liners are just ... em ... I don't even have words for them, amazing post, accept my hug 🤗.

Thanks

MAX
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shrusthi..I just cant stop laughing..I am rolling after reading your..TSUNAMI of an update..I tell you that last senetce..seriously was class of all classic ..one liners you have given as commentary tonight..(I have pasted below,...GOSH..🤣🤣
 (And you can dream that you are the handsomest man on the earth too😛)
And your Prasuti & her Father syndrome..is ...ONE REAL BLOCKBUSTER yaar..🤣..

But GOSH..I must mention.here MOHIT MOUNI AUR SHIV SATI ki ORIGINAL DEEWANI jo hoon..unke baare mein na khoon toh..Neend nahin aati hai yaar..so forgiveme..but in that thought ..when Sati was thinking of Shiv & her cozy moments with him..GOSH..I was in trance again..to watch his HIGHNESS THE MOSTHANDSOME SHIV & the MOST BEAUTIFUL SATI yaar..awww...even after watching zillion times..I so feel its fresh * new..& scintillating..yaar...😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maxknight80

Ha ha ha, Srushti, you kill me with your post 🤣 ... oh God .. my stomach is aching... 😆😆 and your funny one liners are just ... em ... I don't even have words for them, amazing post, accept my hug 🤗.

Thanks

MAX

OMG MAX..I just said the same words in the post below in my reply..I am amazed how we feel & think so same..😆🤗