26th Feb ME WU:Parichay Siddhi ki Khamoshi se..

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone, I am updating on Maria's behalf... The WU is in black.. while my vishesh tippani... in red..(feel free to ignore my comments)

Episode starts with Kunal walking into Sinal's room, all dejected and sad 😭. Siddhi walks up to him and tries to talk to him regarding the circumstances under which the family got to know about their divorce. Kunal brushes her off saying that he is fine. Not giving up, Siddhi again tries to talk to him, only to have him shout at her.

Siddhi then asks him to sign some papers so that she can represent him in court. He shouts at her saying he doesn't need her help or a lawyer, would rather prefer to go jail instead. She tries interjecting, but Kunal continues all gussa 😑 (why the hell doesn't she just hug him and give him a peck on the cheek... sab gussa gum ho jayega...πŸ˜†.) and asks her not to help him. All upset he blames her for the mess listing the following points:-

a) She met Ritcha to try and help... because of this now the whole family knows about their divorce...

b) Because of her, he has been debarred from fighting his own case...

c) Blames her for meeting Ritcha repeatedly and for giving information to Ritcha...

Siddhi tries denying or clarifying her point but Kunal doen't let her. He ultimately asks her as to why should he trust her? She doesnt tell him anything or she does things and then maybe tells him... Utlimately he says that he stopped trusting Ritcha a long time ago, the girl who claimed to love him, who used to say that she couldn't stay without him, has today dragged him and his family to court blaming him to be a rapist and if  a girl who claimed him can do all this, then why not Siddhi, since Siddhi doesn't even love him..

So why the hell should Kunal trust her...after all their marriage is just a compromise... Kunal asks her.. if she trusts him then why the hell did she follow him to the hotel that night? He says that he found all that from Thakral... he asks her if she is taking badla from him since she never liked him... (and during all this Siddhi is just standing like a mute doll...I am sorry no offense to Siddhi fans but I really don't think she deserves Kunal... towards end of this scene, I felt so bad for Kunal... he certainly deserves someone better.. Siddhi has just ruined his life...😑)

Siddhi suddenly in all josh says.."Bas!" and says that Kunal just needs to tolerate her for another 6 months and she says that she will try to not trouble him during the next 6 months and hopefully his sazza will end soon (Siddhi madam, aapke saath rehna ab Sazaa se kam nahin hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Next Day...

Chopra family in Living Dining area. Our hero walks in... wearing a pink shirt (bas ek smile ya.. aankhon mein ek twinkle ki kami hai...) and takes a seat at the dining table. Siddhi comes and gives parantha (ab mera bhi dil parantha khane ka kar raha hai...πŸ˜†) to Gaurav but not to Kunal... (Wrong timing for attitude...) and Kunal feels sad...πŸ˜”

Siddhi comes with tea and gives it to everyone but Kunal. Kunal's tea she gives to Seema who then passes onto to Kunal. Kunal sees this and feeling upset he leaves the dining room (Kahan tha na... wrong timing for showing attitude.. why can't she just hug him and say I love you too Kunal... after all uska husband hai... gosh😑 kuch nahin ho sakta...)

Siddhi sees Kunal leave and feels upset (Ok lady the point is...πŸ˜• agar tu apne pair pe 12 inch ki stiletto marigi.. we can't help you na...)

Gaurav leaves for office bidding bye to everyone and lo behold at door is Shilpa.. woh immediately enters the house all excited (This girl is like a ray of sunshine...πŸ˜ƒ) and immediately smells food (hai when I go home... even I am smelling food all the time πŸ˜†) Shilpa notices that everyone is sad and says that today is only her engagement and not shaadi so they should not feel sad.

Everyone smiles and Raj excuses himself and Veena. Seema asks her why she is here at Chopra house on day of her engagement. Shilpa says she came here to meet Kunal and not Siddhi.. and Siddhi is worried and tries to stop her from meeting Kunal but Shilpa just runs away.

Kunal is sitting writing in his diary on the halfberth and bahar its raining (Haiye.. bombay ki barsaat... aur boondon ka girna... aur tez hawa ka chalna...  πŸ˜) and Shilpa hugs him (gosh Siddhi ko kuch seekhna chahiye) sits next to Kunal on the half berth... and asks him to do the duty of a brother and give her the engagement ring during her sagai... Kunal tries to say no, but she insists and finally he agrees to do this for her... She gives him a quick hug... (Siddhi madam learn something please...) and leaves and Siddhi is wondering if Kunal will come for the engagement ceremony or no (Dimaag ko jab chalana hota hai.. tab toh use nahin karti...)

Thakral is being treated by a doc... and is shouting. The doc asks Thakral not to shout.. as jaan se pehle awaz chalijaygi...🀣. Rohit comes there and there is a light comic moment... where Rohit is asking his father if he should tell the doc about Thakral's dream...

Chopra house:- Raj, Kunal, Seema and Gaurav are leaving for Shilpa's engagment and Raj has a quick word with Kunal trying out reverse psychology... and tells Kunal ki "Riste dabaav mein aakar nahin nibhane chahiye..." and tell Kunal that it is not imperative for him to attend the sagai. Kunal gives the ring that Shilpa gave him and Raj takes it with him and Kunal is left standing there feeling upset (Now isn't this just another extreme? Can Raj not see the emotions on Kunal's face? Can't he see that Kunal is upset?😑)

At the engagement ceremony Shilpa is decked in light blue dress...and one auntyji compliments her saying..." Ki aaj tum zyada sundar lag rahi ho ya tumhari jewellery" (πŸ˜• I seriously thought that they are going to do some marketing here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) some light moments with auntyji's talking to Shilpa Chaitanya follow.

Raj, Seema and Gaurav walk in and Kapil welcomes them asking for Kunal and Gaurav covers up saying that Kunal will be coming in sometime. Once Kapil leaves, Gaurav justifies his lie saying that it is best that they don't have Kapil all worked up as. (My Viks darling makes an appearance here in light pink sherwani...idiot doesn't he know I like him in black? Daante khayega mujhese...πŸ˜›)

Siddhi is standing in deep thoughts and looking upset (excuse me...but party mein standing in middle of hall looking upset... attention seeker..πŸ˜†) Kapil notices this (obviously ab middle of hall mein gum sum khadi rahegi toh?) and tells her that things will work out and they will find a lawyer who will help them win this case (Excuse... even he doesn't remember that Siddhi is a lawyer? Kya ho raha hai.. or he also thinks that she is an aivin lawyer? Chole dekar bar exam pass kiya) Siddhi breakdown and hugs Kapil (arey meri maate... Kunal ko hug kar... he needs it desperately... 😑kitni bar boloong.. Hug kunal.. hug kunal hug kunal... hug Kunal...) and says that everything is over and Kapil is all worried..

Raj then walks over and is on verge of telling Kapil about Sinal's divorce but Siddhi covers up saying that she just got upset. Kapil leaves and Siddhi says that she just got slightly emotional (aapko koi aur kaam ata nahin.. i think Siddhi you need to reduce water intake.. tears aane kam ho jaayenge automatically...🀣)

Kunal in his room, walking up and down and remembering his wedding(arey itne bure din ko baar baar mat yaad kar... you deserve better... ) and his moments with Siddhi and decides to go for the sagai... thinking ki if Siddhi is happy with dikhawa.. he will do it for her. On the other hand Siddhi is thinking (gosh dimaag ka use kar rahi hai... aaj suraj west se nikala...me sure of this now.. how much she is thinking in this maha episode🀣) that Kunal will not come.. since nothing is left in their relationship (all thanks to your mute button...)

Raveena is thinking about Rohit (Abey leave my Viks re.. he just deserves me...😳 ) and suddenly Rohit is standing in front of her... and he asks her to accept that she loves him.Raveena accepts that she loves Rohit and when tries to hug her, she says that she is married. (Excuse me... and the point is.. it is fine for a married you to accept that you love someone else but you can't hug him... 😑 Arey leave Viks... phir main Viks ka parichay karongi.. uski naye zindagi ke sapno se...😳)

Some guests ask Shilpa to dance and she readily agrees and makes Chaitanya also join. Siddhi meanwhile imagines herself and Kunal dancing... (she is beyond help now... no more suggestions for her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.)

Sagai ceremony starts and Shilpa notices Kunal still not there, and Raj gives the ring apologizing on Kunal's behalf. But ta da.. in walks Kunal and all shocked/surprised. Kunal gives the ring to Shilpa and sagai is done. Siddhi is just staring at Kunal (kuch aur kaam toh hai nahin...  ) Siddhi on one hand is wishing if only they were together and Kunal on other hand thinks that maybe they were never meant to be together (Arey right Kunal, hamare khayalt kitne milte haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).

Kunal is busy talking to someone and 3 auntyji (the song going on in my head.. Auntyji Auntyji.. get up and dance...πŸ˜†) and they start discussing Kunal and wonder why he is there. Then one of the auntyji's tells Kapil that they would prefer ki Kunal leaves else no sagai (ahhh.. havent they already exchanged the rings?) and Kapil tries to argue. Other Chopra family members also come and Kunal hears this and he offers to leave saying ki "Main Chaitanya aur Shilpa ka rishta jodne aaya tha.." and leaves. (Siddhi madam... standing there with her usual expression, god knows what it means.)

The end...

precap: Siddhi disrupts Ritcha's dinner with her friends and challenges her...(again??? kitna aur kitni baar challenge karegi Siddhi πŸ₯±)

My two cents (Actually if you consider since start of this WU... toh million dollar worth of thoughts ho gayi hongi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†): Poor Kunal... bechara I felt so bad for him today.. and the way Raj is using reverse psychology... wrong that is... and Siddhi... no help...

Thank you for reading through this...I know WU lamba bhashan type ho gaya.. maybe i should ask Ekta for a job...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx..Srry i m try to WU short u... I hope u like.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ur update iz superb & also funny...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update nancy darling πŸ˜³
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
more than ur WU i m loving ur comments in red...they are amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nancy Add Date In title of WU..

nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Done Neeme... thanks for letting me know.. me running away.. kuch khhaya nahin abhi tak.. was busy doing WU..😊
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u for farbilous update in black colour...very nice...😊
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Done Neeme, thanks for letting me know!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. i am tired of speaking about dumbs n dumb epi ,now i became mute doll πŸ˜² no comments πŸ˜†