~*~DOTW:The essence of being a Man & a woman~*~

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Discussion of the Week

A big hello to you all, my name is Foram Shah. How many of you remember this famous answer: "Just being a woman is God's gift. The origin of a child is a mother, a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring, and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman." This was quoted by Sushmita Sen as an answer when she was asked "What is the essence of being a woman?" at Miss Universe pageant and won "The Title".

There are lots of women who feel nostalgic when they see Mona on screen, isn't she living the same life as this answer. Though I'm not feminist, I always feel surprised when I came across such thing, if this is the essence of being a woman then what is the essence of being a man? Yes, our topic of discussion is

"What is the essence of being A Man and A Woman?"

There are many things that can make someone a man. These are some of the most important. Courage, it's take a real man to step out of his comfort zone, and live with it. He must stand up for what he believes in. He must keep on fighting no matter if he's losing. Honestly, a man must not lie. Lying is a sign of weakness. It's like wearing a mask to hide the truth. I have read somewhere; a real man only needs one woman. A real man has no ego. He need impress no one. He is the one who pulls the string in making choice, protective in terms of danger, survival when conditions are severe , ambitious in a daily manner, and also exercise the power of control. I don't know how much truth prevails in such statements but we do take this into account, do we?

But we do find the same qualities in a woman also. Does this mean that we are  acting and expecting a particular gender to behave in a particular manner which was prescribed by a society as a norm? and someone like Anushka tries to behave in a different manner comes under the scanner of the society.

So here is My Questions for you?

1.What is your definition of essence of being a man and a woman ?

2.What difference you see between mona and Anushka, According to you who is a real woman?

3. Why mona tries to please everyone, it's a quality, part of duty or sign of low confidence?

4.Pradeep do fulfill the responsibility of father but yet he is not connected with his children? why?

5.Why pradeep fails to control the situation everytime? What it is, a weakness, inability, or again a low self-esteem.?

6.What will drag pradeep towards Anushka, love or success?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice DOTW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I m really looking forward to the replies from all the members this time 😳
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome topic!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

will get back with my answers later😳
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic, will post here as soon as i get free.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oops i forgot abt this completely!!! finally here are my answers/views πŸ˜³

To answer this in full confidence i think it will take some more time for me; though its been 4 yrs now we r still getting to know many new things abt each other day by day and i think this is what life is πŸ˜³

but to the extent what i saw n understood from my parents - the person who bears is the Man and the one who is beared is the Woman (translation of a telugu quote 😳)

A man should not think selfish all the time; either it is before kids or after that. he must understand the situation and act acc'ly. he must give his complete support to his better half and be by her side in need. 

In case of Pradeep - he neither supports Mona nor think selflessly  always wants to spend time with her alone and do not involve in family matters and know what's going on around him and simply blames Mona for all that. he is a escapist i think i can say that. he runs away from the problems and dreams big all the time and curses his family if it doesn't happen. 

A good woman (like Mona) is never selfish; she thinks of her family - kids, hubby, in-laws too all the time and be by their side in need. she has to justify all the roles and she struggles all through and satisfies everyone needs. it will be heartbreaking for her if her better half doesn't support her and blames. but still by next day she will be a normal one again. πŸ‘ 

In case of Mona - she is a selfless woman, a kind of bhola woman - who thinks all are good, ; there is no evil thing around her. she is confident on her husband, does all the things to make him happy, and also justifies her role of being a mother and a DIL too. but unfortunately she is not been supported by her hubby. she is a lucky woman to have good In-laws who treats her as a daughter and involves her in all imp. matters. 

2.What difference you see between mona and Anushka, According to you who is a real woman?

Mona - she is the real woman for sure; as i said - selfless, who sees only good in all the people around her and thinks they are good. she cannot sense fishy thing going around and is very much confident on her hubyy and her kids. when she realises she will def. be heartbroken  but she will never hurt others intentionally. she can withstand to all problems but cannot see her family in pain. 

Anushka - a successful and ambitious woman for sure. but sometimes one single step of them changes their character completely. here she too has become so numb that she cannot see that she is trying to snatch a married man with 3 kids; her act will break a family; what's the use of becoming successful and ambitious. she can get any one she wants but still she cannot bear to see her ex with his wife and is desiring to get him back and playing her cards. this leads to her failure for sure.  

3. Why mona tries to please everyone, it's a quality, part of duty or sign of low confidence?

I will give u example of mom for this which relates to Mona in this thing; My mom has seen many ups and downs - she is married at the age of 15; our's is a joint family; from then she started feeling it as her family. at the start till certain years many uncertain things happened, which was difficult though, but she rose in such a way that now my grand parents needs her in all stages - though they never like to depend on others; they are now fully aware what ever she says is absolutely correct; she never takes anyone side and acts selflessly; she is lucky to have a hubby like my father; he supports her completely, though he is a busy man. 

from this i understood that a woman if she steps into married life - she feels its her family now which is a quality of a good woman and does all the necessary things as a duty but heartfully.

here Mona is lucky enough to have such supporting in-laws from the start. reg. pleasing everyone is just a quality few will have, for some it will be a duty. Mona's quality itself is such charming that she never tries to think it as a duty its just her quality.

4.Pradeep do fulfill the responsibility of father but yet he is not connected with his children? why?

He is no doubt is a good father, but the thought of not being a successful man and some times thinking selfishly makes him low, he cannot concentrate on his kids. i think its just coz of the frustration of getting married early, then job problems. he is not satisfied with what he have. and in recent times we are getting to know that he is a man who always dreamt of big big and big. and even Mona never brings any issues of kids to him so he thinks they are all well. he thinks giving the kids everything is the only thing. 

5.Why pradeep fails to control the situation everytime? What it is, a weakness, inability, or again a low self-esteem.?

Same answer as above; its just the low self-esteem. he says what all he has to say and hurt. the very next moment he realises the mistake and says sorry sorry. what's use? 

6.What will drag pradeep towards Anushka, love or success?

i think it will be for success though which Anushka is trying to do from that angle to get him back; later he realizes what he has done but by then everything is over and cannot go back or proceed forward. 

I hope i didn't bore u with my answers πŸ˜³. i may be wrong in judging in some places but these are the views which i felt.

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

oops i forgot abt this completely!!! finally here are my answers/views πŸ˜³

To answer this in full confidence i think it will take some more time for me; though its been 4 yrs now we r still getting to know many new things abt each other day by day and i think this is what life is πŸ˜³ 

but to the extent what i saw n understood from my parents - the person who bears is the Man and the one who is beared is the Woman (translation of a telugu quote 😳)Hmmm, so you believe in the traditional structureEmbarrassed

A man should not think selfish all the time; either it is before kids or after that. he must understand the situation and act acc'ly. he must give his complete support to his better half and be by her side in need. 

In case of Pradeep - he neither supports Mona nor think selflessly  always wants to spend time with her alone and do not involve in family matters and know what's going on around him and simply blames Mona for all that. he is a escapist,  i think i can say that.you can say it. he runs away from the problems and dreams big all the time and curses his family if it doesn't happen. 

A good woman (like Mona) is never selfish; she thinks of her family - kids, hubby, in-laws too all the time and be by their side in need. she has to justify all the roles and she struggles all through and satisfies everyone needs. it will be heartbreaking for her if her better half doesn't support her and blames. but still by next day she will be a normal one again. πŸ‘ Isn't it amazing, from where this women get such energy⭐️

In case of Mona - she is a selfless woman, a kind of bhola woman - who thinks all are good, ; there is no evil thing around her. she is confident on her husband, does all the things to make him happy, and also justifies her role of being a mother and a DIL too. but unfortunately she is not been supported by her hubby. she is a lucky woman to have good In-laws who treats her as a daughter and involves her in all imp. matters. 

Mona - she is the real woman for sure; as i said - selfless, who sees only good in all the people around her and thinks they are good. she cannot sense fishy thing going around and is very much confident on her hubyy and her kids. when she realises she will def. be heartbroken  but she will never hurt others intentionally. she can withstand to all problems but cannot see her family in pain. Agreed 😊

Anushka - a successful and ambitious woman for sure. but sometimes one single step of them changes their character completely. here she too has become so numb that she cannot see that she is trying to snatch a married man with 3 kids; her act will break a family; what's the use of becoming successful and ambitious. she can get any one she wants but still she cannot bear to see her ex with his wife and  is desiring to get him back and playing her cards. this leads to her failure for sure.  

Anushka,sucessful and ambitious, and because of her career, she kept her personal life on hold, now she is learning what she is missing in her life.On other hand mona a lovely housewife will forced to go and work ( i'm hoping this will happen) because of situation. Here one has desire to work, another is desire for family life. Both gets their desire fulfilled.But one is still not satisfied. I really see the difference here, in satisfaction.Embarrassed

I will give u example of mom for this which relates to Mona in this thing; My mom has seen many ups and downs - she is married at the age of 15; our's is a joint family; from then she started feeling it as her family. at the start till certain years many uncertain things happened, which was difficult though, but she rose in such a way that now my grand parents needs her in all stages - though they never like to depend on others; they are now fully aware what ever she says is absolutely correct; she never takes anyone side and acts selflessly; she is lucky to have a hubby like my father; he supports her completely, though he is a busy man. 

from this i understood that a woman if she steps into married life - she feels its her family now which is a quality of a good woman and does all the necessary things as a duty but heartfully.

here Mona is lucky enough to have such supporting in-laws from the start. reg. pleasing everyone is just a quality few will have, for some it will be a duty. Mona's quality itself is such charming that she never tries to think it as a duty its just her quality.

He is no doubt is a good father, but the thought of not being a successful man and some times thinking selfishly makes him low, he cannot concentrate on his kids. i think its just coz of the frustration of getting married early, then job problems. he is not satisfied with what he have. and in recent times we are getting to know that he is a man who always dreamt of big big and big. and even Mona never brings any issues of kids to him so he thinks they are all well. he thinks giving the kids everything is the only thing. Hmmm, he really needs for self realisationsOuch

Same answer as above; its just the low self-esteem. he says what all he has to say and hurt. the very next moment he realises the mistake and says sorry sorry. what's use? 

6.What will drag pradeep towards Anushka, love or success?

i think it will be for success though which Anushka is trying to do from that angle to get him back; later he realizes what he has done but by then everything is over and cannot go back or proceed forward. I'll second you πŸ˜†

I hope i didn't bore u with my answers πŸ˜³. i may be wrong in judging in some places but these are the views which i felt.

Ohhh, not at all, you didn't bore me, infact i'm feeling that we brought up in similar enviornment.Embarrassed😊
Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago