Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-27/02/2012

Posted: 12 years ago
JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 72

27/02/2012-Monday

Continuing the Vivah mission Prasuti and Daksh playing there triumph card of  Emotional (attyachar)- Black mail they ask Sati if she is ok with the wedding thought...he silence will be taken as her 'yes'.Poor Sati is in a fix
"Sati, a father is waiting for his daughters agreement "Daksh  asks
"Are you still under Shiva's spell?"Prasuti presumes.

"No Prasuti ,Sati has raised above those delusions of Shiva-But Sati is too sad by the thought of leaving us.You are unnecessarily worried about leaving us-After your wedding i'll keep you n your husband here itself " Daksh says.

"I think  she should be given some time to think..Wedding decisions are very important" Revthi says to support .

Sati goes near Daksh takes his blessings by touching his feet..but still  upset over the thing..and leaves the place.

Daksh stops Prasuti as she tries to go after Sati.

"If Sati doesn't wish to marry nobody will force her to"Dakhs utters.
Prasuti Questions that why did he stop Sati & it was clear that she hasn't come over Shiva's illusion.

"She has great affection towards her father-thus she saved him from Shiva's anger not even thinking of her own self..She cannot see me in harm"daksha replies.

Sati's room:

Revthi in serach of Sati comes to her room...she sees the Inscription book there..then she tries to open it but couldn't open it.
Sati returns to he room holding some vessel in her hands.
"Did you began the Nanda vrath" Revathi asks Sati

To which Sati replies that she is left with no other option than to make herself worth of Shiva.. saying that she starts to make a Shivlinga of the Clay she brought in the vessel...she determines that she has to become eligible to have Shiva -she would follow each word ,each rule from the book to get Shiva he has to accept her n sobs.

Sati makes a beautiful Shiva Linga out of the Clay she brought..it( was a wonderful scene indeed to see raw clay which was just nothing which would lie at one corner without being even seen has now given a shape of ShivLinga..which would be prayed-it was like the clay has bee given a meaning n purpose of ts existence.)

Revathi is happy to find that the book has finally opened by Sati
Sati explains that Only after the completion of the task of the first/one page the second/next page can be opened.

Revathi asks what was written on the first page.

Sati reads that one has to Do Abhiskeka to the ShivLing with Fresh Bone ash from the funeral pyre and then  with milk n Belpatter.

Hearing the word "Fresh Ash!!!" Revathi gets the shock of her life...and Sati too is in the same state.

Revthi then says that to bring ash one has to go to the Shamshan (Funeral ground) (Ugh didnt they realize that they can ask for Sevaks for this purpose..some genuine n trusted one's)
Revathi also points that its forbidden for the women to enter the Funeral grounds.

Sati says that in rules n norms made by Daksha go by this point-but in Shiva's  world such rules doent exists.

Revathi fears if Daksh comes to know about this

Sati says that she has resolved she cannot back away.

As satii leaves Revathi stops her and says that she too would help her in this matter.

Sati says that she doesn't want her to be a reason of their Father's anger
But Revathi assures that come what may she would stand by her.They have a sister moment here n leave for the funeral grounds.

At the Funeral ground:

Sati n Revathi enter the place a little hesitantly and are obviously sacred to see all those pyre's burn..

Revathi again asks sati to reconsider her decision as par the rules made by Daksha Women are forbidden from entering the Funeral grounds.

Sati ask Revathi to stay there and she would bring the ashes..

Revathi shows her fear regarding Bhoot Pryat,naar,mund...and questions isnt she afraid of all these..
Sati replies that in the future after  the nanda vrath when shiva accepts her all these bhoot pryat nar n mund are going to be her friends (sakhas) and the funeral ground(shamshaan) is going to be here sasural (In-laws house) as SHiva resides here and where she would be safe (aww that lines was so pure from the heart)

Sati leaves for the ground..Revathi asks her to take care of herself.
Sati now reaches the middle of the funerla grounds...(BG music is  awesome..it has similar tune as Shiva Tandava)

She walks deeper n deeper into the place..with all the bodies burning around her...she advancing hesitantly.
Then she gets flashes of Mahadev at the funeral ground of Kaliash holding a skull (Kapal) which giives her strength to moves ahead.

She then finds one such burning pyre and move in its direction

She then slowly by her hand in order to take a handful of ash ...as she tries to take it  into her hand another hand holds her's on top of its.(I thought it was a dream..still think the same๐Ÿ˜› I like the way Mahadev gives sudden visits n surprises to Sati..ho sweet๐Ÿ˜‰ But then Mohotwa was looking like Shiva -a considerate one at that)

It was Mahadev  holding Sati's hands in his..Sati then takes the ash in her hands

It was a moment of love-care which defined those words..the purity of the feeling in n for both of them..and there hands ahh they fitted in each others so perfectly..her delicate one's in his firm n strong one's..

"why do you come in my times of distress..why do you care of me when you  never acknowledges my existence "Sati utters.

"I want to keep you away from pain n suffering" Shiv replies.

" Even if i die at this moment with your hands in mine -my life would serve its purpose its worth the pain"Sati says

"I would never let you die Sati"Mahadev utters
"you Love me that much?"Sati says

Shiv leaves her hands now...(lolz poor thing he is afraid whether his true feelings would come in front of her)
"I care for you" Shiv replies

"And what abt Love?" Sati again asks...like a stubborn child.

Mahadev was having a tough time battling his feelings for his beloved(wife) Sati..as he has already cleared it that he wont do anything which would cost him Sati (again)

"just for once say it..that Sati i love you" Sati says in hope that tat least this time he would not deny his feelings for his beloved.

"Sati"Mahadev replies (lolz i thought he was really gonna say tha
t he loved her...)
He warns her not to do the Nanda vrath..
(Again awesome BG Score here)

There stands two people who at one time where called ONE-one soul (even) body-at once they had to separate for the good -for the betterment of this  selfish world ..but now they are standing in the middle of funeral ground one wanting to see thse moments back n the other never wanting the other to get into any trouble-not wanting the other n oneself to feel the pain again of those terrible times of separation they once felt.

Sati questions that how can deity stop their devotees from praying..why does he stay away from her (like touch me not plant๐Ÿ˜›) she questions him that is she that undeserving n ineligible or he doesn't believe in her love for him..why does he want her to leave the path of which leads to him.
Shiv now is trying his guts...
"I'm getting separated Shiv (She utters Shiv๐Ÿ˜) sometimes i feel scared..i was stubborn since my childhood once i determine to do something i can never be at peace till it gets finished (ek baar jo comitment kardi toh main ani hee nai suntaa) " Sati says

Sati continues to say "I fear i might break apart one day due to your rejection - that it would become beyond repair"

Precap:

Daksh n Prasuti are doing a yaga
(new technique of emotional back mail) Aditi  begs Sati to stop this anarth.
Daksh"I cannot see my daughter wasting her life waiting for Shiva"

They say that they r gonna take 'Jal samadhi' if Sati doesn't get read for the marriage 
(ughhh go ahead peedapotdii)

Sorry guys couldn't reply to ua lovely comments in the MAha epy's thread
I would like to say my thanks to all you for such love n affection u have shown...feel so blessed to be able to give u all the  WU's..Feel humbled for those kind words said by each of you.
๐Ÿค—

Thanks for reading the WU
Love & Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Thanks!

Omg! the sequence between Sati and Mahadev was soo ethereal! I thought for a second - omg is it a dream? lovely shot! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the precap is sooo heartbreaking! she drops the plate which has all the things she needs! so not cool! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
thanks for ur lovely update. Am so so speechless and happy to see that hand scene... was like dancing and partying by myself... cant wait how this divine love will blossum.. Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Sia..Phew..finally I got your name..!! Love you..!! Waiting to read your version..I am going crazy after watching..the EPI TONIGHT..!!

So now Prajapati Daksh has become very smart..instead of shouting or gettin angry at Sati, he has started to emotionally blackmail her

I guess now she will do tapasya! thats the best option she has now
daksh is an emotional terrorist! ๐Ÿ˜ก
hope to see his goathead, he is ready for it

glad that Sati is focused and dertemined. her great pain and confusion mixed with determination is beautifully pictured

no more words about hand grasp... everything has been told and still the scene leaves speachless
Mohit face was almost filled with inner light today - calm and shining )
Originally posted by NST1983

daksh is an emotional terrorist! ๐Ÿ˜ก
hope to see his goathead, he is ready for it

glad that Sati is focused and dertemined. her great pain and confusion mixed with determination is beautifully pictured

no more words about hand grasp... everything has been told and still the scene leaves speachless
Mohit face was almost filled with inner light today - calm and shining )

ABSOLUTELY YAAR..God Mohit was Glowing..in love & divinity both na..and Mouni..awww..NO ..NO one can dream of becoming sati..other than her..!!!๐Ÿ˜
Thanks a lot ! Daksh is such a painful company ๐Ÿคข
Sia..your two Class explanations ๐Ÿค—were about the hands awww..yes yar..They fitted so perfectly na..GOSH..Mohitwa has such adorable hands Sexy too I tellya..& Mouni aka Sati..so soft & tender like a sweet flower..perfect j๐Ÿ˜†igsaw puzzle fitting it was na..๐Ÿ˜,..and oh yes about the convo yaar ..GOSH just cant be better than this..or maybe this was just a curtin raiser of what is yet to come..wohaaa..!!๐Ÿ˜›