Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH- 27/2 Written update! Done!!

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Starts with Priya taking Rishabh's help. Rishabh starts video chat, and on Ram's insistence that needs to see a file, turns webcam toward Priya. (Watch out for Ram's expression throughout the episode.😊)    
As Ram tells Rishabh to call Priya, as only she can find the file. Priya takes a file from his desk and as she is going near laptop, Dadi enters in room. She is excited that she can see her 'Golu' on laptop. She sits and starts talking. 
(You can't even blame her for interrupting, She is so cute with her excitement and love for her 'Golu puttar' πŸ˜†)
Just then Neha comes to their rescue with a bahana. Dadi goes out to kitchen and takes Rishabh with her. Neha also leaves room but not before she teases Ram a liitle.
Finally RaYa get to talk and see each other. Ram is still thinking about Priya's unfinished sentence on airport. He asks Priya once again '...tum airport pe kya keh rahi thi? Tum hamesha mere sath kya?
(Sakshi is still in tune with thursday episode, very cute and blushing😊)
Just then Ram's secretary informs him that meeting has to start. Priya ask him to continue with work and assures him that she can now do video chat, and she won't call anyone for help next time. (Atlest intana toh samza, thank god!πŸ˜›)

Meeting starts but Ram's attention is somewhere else. Love is in the air folks!
there is cute FB sequence as Ram remembers
Blouse hook scene.. Priya in 'Vidya Balan' avatar, Priya coming out of shower and their almost 'takkr' in changing room. Priya dancing..' (All naughty moments ha! Ram is pakka chhupa rustum! πŸ˜‰)
Then he hears 'Mr. Kapoor.. Mr. Kapoor..' in priya's voice.
Ram is startled and finds everyone is looking at him. Ram excuses himself, and tells that he is distracted and needs a break. 
Neha is back into Priya's room. And she starts with her teasing once again. This was real cute
P  : Tum phir shuru ho gayi?
N : mai ruki kab thi?
Neha insists her to admit that she loves Ram. Priya doesn't say anything. But blush on her face is enough for Neha to understand what is cooking. And finally, Priya gives a silent nod.Neha asks her if she has told Ram or not. Priya says she couldn't talk much on chat as he had meeting. Her sad face says a lot!
Priya adds that she need not to say anything to him. He should understand it himself. Neha teases her that  now she is showing attitude and she wants to make Ram say it first. Priya says it's not like that and she doesn't know whether Ram feels the same way for her. So she will just let things be as they are, and see what happens with time.

Neha : Madam.. apki shhadi ko na 6 mahine ho gaye ho.. toh already kafi time barbad ho chuka hai...(totally agree with you Neha!! πŸ˜‰)  
Bansi kaka comes and calls priya for deciding menu. Here Ram can't think anything beyond Priya's almost confession. He thinks video chat is risky and he calls on Priya's phone. But the phone is still in room, And Neha picks it up. (Can't you keep ur phone with you, Girl??)
Ram tells Neha he wants to ask Priya something, but doesn't give message when Neha asks for it. Neha teases him, '...aisi kaunsi bat hai ho tum muze nahi bata sakte'
Neha is elated that finally both of them seems to have fallen for each other. She calls Vikram to tell this good news but Vikram is in meeting and he ignores Neha's call (Oh no.. is it..?)  
Ram decide's to turn to his fire brigade and calls Vikram. Vikram picks it up. (Shaq.. he picks up Ram's call, but ignored neha's!)
He asks Ram if everythin is all right. Ram's goes on ranting about how he is not able to work at all. He says he is seeing Priya everywhere. Vikram thanks god and tells Ram that finally he is in love with Priya.
Ram says no one can fall in love at this age. And says he must be only concerned for her, because of recent health scare (oh, really? ab toh aankhe kholo Ram!) 
Vikram asks him to try his filmy formula. '..apni aankhe band karo aur jiska chehara aapke same aaye, usise tum sabse jyada pyar karte ho...'
Ram curses vikram for being filmy and hangs up. 
In Priya's room Neha is upset that Vikram is not taking her call. Priya comes back and Neha informs her Ram had called. Priya is sad missing his call.
Neha calls Vikram, this time he picks up, and doesn't talk much before telling her that he in busy in meeting.)
Neha is upset. And she gives lecture to Priya on how a wife should make her husband run behind her. (Loved Sakshi's experssion here once again... Bechari darr gayi! πŸ˜›)
Vikram's home. He comes home. Neha is angry with him. But forgets as soon as he manaofy her a little. She tell him that, she thinks Priya is in love with Ram. Vikram also tells her that Ram was telling him that he is not able to work and he is seeing Priya everywhere. He seems to be in love!
Both are happy. But as Neha goes on talking excitedly, he completely ignores her and keeps talking to his boss 'Harry' (I must say, this ViHa tension marred 2days episode 😑)
Here comes most anticipated scene of the episode. Ram closes his eyes, and as he's cursing vikram, he suddenly sees a bindi, then a blurred face, and finally he sees, cute and smiling Priya!
I loved the BG music, and finally Bade acche...  perfect
Screen freeze on Ram's face, realisation of his love itched on his face. watch for urself!
Precap : what we all were waiting for.. Priya is in Ram's India office, wistfully carresing his 'Big Boss' chair. Her face shows how much she is missing him. She sees the upside down cup, and goes to lift it. Before she she can touch it, she is startled by a voice, '..kya kar rahi ho..' Ram comes inside and smiles cutely, holding priya by arms. Priya looks at him, unable to believe her eyes..
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you very much for stepping up today. I really appreciate the help! πŸ˜Š
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the short update dear...  But wat happ to Zuby.. ?? πŸ˜•
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the short update. You are awesome.
waiting for detailed update patiently.

Ram-priya cute moments and even ram realized his love for priya...how cute...Neha came on time to give our golu and priya some privacy...
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the update πŸ˜›
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...thx priya_fan😳
Priya_Fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

Thank you very much for stepping up today. I really appreciate the help! πŸ˜Š

Whoa!!! finally done! Sorry for mistakes, it was my first time..
And I must say, I had never really appreciated the efforts that daily updaters have to take..  
Cheers to you ppl!!! πŸ‘
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update...beautifully done...I can't wait for tom...i want that to be real...priya should not be dreaming of ram...let it be real...
Priya_Fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pooja05

Thanks for the detailed update...beautifully done...I can't wait for tom...i want that to be real...priya should not be dreaming of ram...let it be real...

We know from Ram's tweet that we are getting 'the' promo tom, or on wed.. So Ram has to be back!!
Cheer up!!
And Thanks!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful update !!!

awesome episode!!