WU 27th Feb'12:Siddhi cofronts n challenges Richa!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Maria for the LU and Wu of such a torturous/witchalicious  episode today. The only scene that was worth watching was a short and cute Sinal scene. 

I think now Kunal's realization of Siddhi importance in his life is beginning to start. Hope soon he feels the need of Siddhi's assistance more and more and realizes how crucial her presence in his life. 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the WU Maria..

I wonder where we are heading with all this..πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. oh poor kunal how much self n we(viewers) also going lot of emosanal attyachar for kunal's realisation of love to siddhi. i want to ask kunal no second thoughts dear πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .now i understand how much complicated his character is  . no wonder siddhi in mute/dumb mode becos she truely loves him somuch. 
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update akka πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ€—
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A written update by Maria.. but without emoticons? How come?
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nancy1996

A written update by Maria.. but without emoticons? How come?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 2 reasons Nancy...

First and the most important is I'm so much pissed off with this track.🀒😑. Don't want to waste time on it and next my health has been deteriorating again, totally lost my voice πŸ₯±πŸ˜’
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
thanx alot maria πŸ€— for the update...seriously when is this track gonna end...how much more of our patience are cvs gonna test...i doubt court drama ll start before next week...abhi to kunal needs to agree for letting siddhi fighting his case...nd dat ll only take 2 - 3 epis i guess... Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update. This track is not going anywhere, only stretching like a chewing gum. It is getting on my nerves. Snail's pace is faster than the speed of the track. Irritating to the core.😑 Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a nice detailed update, but why no emos??

Thanks Maria for your efforts.

*Edit*
Just saw your reply to nancyπŸ˜† ok got it. Take care of your health dear, hope u feel better soon.
Edited by Fariyal - 12 years ago