Mona Singh and I are dating: Vidyut Jamwal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry if posted earlier ðŸ˜³

Mona Singh and I are dating: Vidyut Jamwal

A reluctant Vidyut Jamwal finally opens up about his relationship with TV actor Mona Singh 

Vidyut Jamwal, who made his film debut as the negative lead in Force, has been dating TV actorMona Singh for a while now. The couple met through common friends over a year ago and have been inseparable since. After much prodding, the model-turned-actor opens up to BT about Mona and his personal life. 

Are you single? No. I haven't spoken about my personal life so far, but I have never hidden the fact that I am dating Mona for two reasons. I am not shy about talking about my personal life, but I have waited for nine years to enter Bollywood. I want to focus on my career, be known as Vidyut Jamval and have my own identity. I don't want a headline saying "Vidyut is X's boyfriend". I don't want Mona's parents to feel uncomfortable reading such things. 

So you're in love? Yes, I am in love. It's impossible for someone like me to not be in love. I love being in love. This is the first time I am publicly revealing that Mona and I are dating. I tell everybody that she is the person I am with, but I don't want people to gossip about it. When I go out for dinner or a movie, I go with her. I don't hide in a corner around her. 

People think you are hiding the relationship because you don't want it going public.Let people think whatever they want. My friends and family know about it and that's all that matters. 

How long have you two been dating? I have known Mona for a long time, even before I joined films. I can't pinpoint exactly when we met, but I have an interesting thought about this. When you ask a couple how long they have been dating, while the girl says nine months the guy will say six months. So I am thinking how long it's actually been...! 

Are you serious about Mona? If you know me even one per cent, you will know I am serious about everything in life. I am serious about her. A lot of people are of the opinion that now that I've entered Bollywood, I'll leave her because of all the women I'll meet. But they were there even before I joined films and I wasn't attracted to them. Every man isn't the same. 

Is marriage on the cards? Marriage has been on my mind since I was 11 and I met my first crush! I wanted to marry the last girl I was in a relationship with too, but that didn't work out. I love the idea of marriage, but I also believe in destiny. You can't plan these things. 

On the work front, have you signed any films since Force? I have scripts, but I have a strong feeling something good is on its way so I haven't signed anything yet. I want to be choosy about working with the right people. People say I'm mad and should just sign a film and think about the rest later, but I don't want a kitty full of films. I want to be proud of every film I do. When I signed Force people said I shouldn't have signed on to play a villain in my first film. But I thank God I took the risk and got noticed.

Vidyut Jamwal The One Who Was in Force Movie

Great If Mona N Vidyut r Dating ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for sharing, He is saying it openly , but Mona dose'nt want to talk about her personal life.
Well good luck to them if they are serious 😊
thanks for sharing!!!

all the best for their future life if it is true!!!
Originally posted by arsh4life

Vidyut Jamwal The One Who Was in Force Movie

Great If Mona N Vidyut r Dating ðŸ˜Š

yeah he won the filmfare award this year too! for the best male debut...

Oh ðŸ˜² he wont filmfare dis year 

i din watched the filmfare awards dats y i don't know  thnx for tellin ðŸ˜Š

I am so happy that Mona has found a great guy at last who really loves her. 😳
wishing the happy couple a happy life together :)