•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey, I'm back!!!  No I didn't forget. I just got done with everything right now..note I haven't watched it in a while so here it goes!

Pradeep is telling Mona how his promotion is pakka and wants everything for her and kids. They reminisce about how he had to make his kids grow up fas because he couldn't afford it [gungun stole and pradeep doesn't know.. Mona doesn't know how to tell him]. Pradeep tries to be romantic but Mona feels guilty so she can't get in the mood fully. He's totally turned off! She tries to explain herself but he goes to sleep. She doesn't tell him because she doesn't want to hurt him.

Pradeep wakes up in the morning and Mona is not there. It is his birthday and he remembers the good times, how she would be the first to wish him. Mona is in the kitchen. Pradeep tries to remind her but she does not remember at all. He is very upset that Mona forgot. He gets a call from his boss and she wishes him. He gets happy that someone wished him (she only remembers a few birthdays and his is one of them). She invites him to a meeting -6pm- for one hour. FLIRT!

Mona's mom/saas (not sure) calls. She wants to give him a surprise so she doesn't wish him but I think Pradeep heard. She talks as if she's talking to Pammi. She tells Pradeep to come early  because his daughter only studies with him. She says bye but Pradeep is disappointed. Pammi comes and discusses the plan. 

Pradeep goes to office. Nobody remembers his birthday :(

Boss is getting a spa treatment. Mona is at the same place trying to get a spa treatment but the coupons are expired and Pammi is arguing. The boss tells the receptionist to add their bill to her account but not to let her know and Mona gets excited, thinking it was because of Pammi's arguing. Boss invites Mona to her private room. Mona is hesitant but still agrees. They talk; Mona tells its Pradeeps birthday but she acts dumb. Pradeep calls but she acts done. She explains it to "ma'am". She calls pradeep (away from mona) and tells him the meeting might run late and he's okay with it. Boss tells mona its her important day and she's going for a date. 

The whole house is decorated for Pradeep. She is so sure he'll be there on time. Pradeep is talking office/business and hey arrive at a thing something to remind him about 12 years ago. He's confused but she takes him. Talks about paying double to keep the door open and Pradeep's expressions are so confused. She brings him to an expensive shop and tells him to select a birthday gift and then dinner.  (Anushka's dialogues... Ughh)  She pretty much dresses him up; he's awkward. 

At home, Mona, mummyji, and kids are waiting. 

PRECAP: I didn't quite get it as Pradeep is drunk; but he's upset. 

thanks for the WU brainy!!!

Pradeep is slipping off from hand now!!! and Anushka is taking the advantage of Mona's bhola pan or good nature. 

she has already started throwing her cards and also in a thought of win win situation. time tells what really happens but as per the precap looks like Pradeep confess to her that he has done a mistake marrying off early. 

so now the ball seems to be in Anushka's court and everything seems to favour her. poor Mona did so much for him but he is turning to be ðŸ¤¢

What made Mona to say all the plan to Anushka. i know she doesn't know abt them but still ðŸ˜’

omggg

i din saw d part from where pammi was arguin 

n wat pradeep got drunked ðŸ˜²

y he is doing dat yaar in the night he was all worried n was caring bout them 

and js she pretended she doesn remember his birthday he did such cheap act ðŸ˜¡

Anyways Thnx for the well detailed written Update

Originally posted by swethasyam08

thanks for the WU brainy!!!

Pradeep is slipping off from hand now!!! and Anushka is taking the advantage of Mona's bhola pan or good nature. 

she has already started throwing her cards and also in a thought of win win situation. time tells what really happens but as per the precap looks like Pradeep confess to her that he has done a mistake marrying off early. 

so now the ball seems to be in Anushka's court and everything seems to favour her. poor Mona did so much for him but he is turning to be ðŸ¤¢

What made Mona to say all the plan to Anushka. i know she doesn't know abt them but still ðŸ˜’

honestly, it was to break the awkward silence... but now if mona says she told anushka, he won't believe her i don't think.. ughhh