Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

27th feburary wu fairy tale mkes baby & mama sleep

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's wu i havnt seen the epi as i have a big project in tomorow and been working on that but thanks to mahi and sona_naksh for updating me on the epi you guys are stars here goes

Short Update (credit mahi)

Epi start with ak and varsha coming in the hall natik takes duggu from them he starts crying so akshara takes him to her room, natik also arrives there he tells duggu a fairytale which both akshi and duggu fall asleep listening to, natik kisses akshara on the head and leaves, akshara is sad when she wakes up and dosnt find natik around.

. akshara brings duggu to the hall rj says come and eat, akshi says i will make a phone call first, she rings rashmi and then comes back to the dining table to eat varsha teases her natik arrives back at ss g3 questions him where he was he tells her he was at meshwari's and goes to his room to rest.

. Natik is working in his room and he is remembering duggu and akshara, so he takes out duggu clothes and toy's and puts them on the bed @meshwari's rj comes to akshara's room and says to her let duggu sleep with me akshara refuses her, @natik's room he isnt able to fall asleep and wakes up and it finishes on his face.

Detailed update (credit sona_naksh)

epi starts wid akshara cuming dowm n she feels happy 2 c naitik but den she remembers ki woh bhaav kha rhi h n wanted 2 go upstairs...den only varsha cums wid duggu n naitik holds him...just wen every1 was sayin ki duggu is happy in his father's lap, duggu starts crying...naitik tries 2 pacify him but he carries on ...akshara cums n takes duggu 2 d room...

in akshara's room- akshara is trying 2 pacify duggu naitik cums n starts wid his story...in story he clearly admits hw much he luvs n missed akshara n duggu...listening 2 story akshara n duggu slept wid trio holding each other's hand...naitik kisses both of dem on forehead n leaves...

at ss aangan-g3 n bm r sitting n bm calls nandini 2 ask if she is pregnant 2 which nandini replies she went 4 routine chk up dere is nth like dat ...bm gets worried...g3 pacifies her...

at ss hall-naitik cums home n g3 saz she was just goin 2 call him only n asks where was he 2 which he saz ki he was missing naksh so he went 2 meet him n g3 saz if he had told her she wud ve also cum him 2 meet her lalla as lalla ke bina usko ghar kaat rha h n she is very tensed ki bahu lalla ka khayal rakh rhi h ya nhi n wen naitik is going in his room g3 saz ki lalla is very lucky 2 ve him as his father...

in akshara's room-akshara gets awake n den realises ki usne kuch zyada hi chidhaya naitik ko n den varsha starts teasing her on dining table...akshara gets reminded of rashmi n after dinner she calls her n she saz ki she has cum out 4 her frnd's b'day n den akshara ask 4 nikhil 2 wich she saz ki ab is rishte ne kuch nhi bacha h...akshara gets tensed n decides 2 talk 2 rashmi again...

in naksh's roon-naitik doing sum work suddenly gets up n takes out n spreads all d toys n clothes of duggu on bed...
in akshara's room-rj wants 2 sleep wid akshara n her cheeku but akshara dosent let her n rj leaves wid heavy heart [kaash rj ki jagah g3 hoti]
naksh's room-naitik is nt able 2 sleep as he is missing his wife n baby alot...epi ends on him...

precap-akshara n naitik in deir respective rooms realise dat dey ve exchanged deir phones...

Thanks once again guys i will be back updating normal from next week i promise it will be long update i havnt done that in a while i just have to get stuff for my final year project handed in and its worth half of my degree marks so been very busy trying to fin it off ok enough of my bak bak will be back with a bang next week πŸ˜†

sorry for spelling error or grammer mistake
dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
Mariam thanks for the update..πŸ˜ƒ and all the best for for ur projects..!!!

@Mahi, thanks to u too...πŸ˜ƒ
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam, and all the best for your project.
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update mariam,mahi and sona πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
seems like a boring epii🀒 il watch it later πŸ˜†
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mariam and Good luck with your project!!! 
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update mariam. All the best and do well for your project and reviews
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for da update i liked the epi
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update mariam and sonaπŸ˜ƒ
all d best mariam for your projectπŸ˜ƒEdited by hinan.1fan_mahi - 12 years ago
mozhie_dilsay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail