Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw the new promo on air., giving a brief update.

Siddhi in market buying vegetables. Two women recognises her and saying - ' Yeh Kunal Chopra ki patni hain na jisne kisika rape kiya hain ? or something similar in these lines. Sidhi overhears, gets angry and comes toward the women and says- Mere pati aisa kuch galat nahi kiya hain aur main yeh baat saabit karke rahungi.'  She is in full Jhansi ki rani mode.πŸ˜›

Sorry for any mistake and hope i am not breaking any forum rule by posting it.
Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
Thnxx a lot
Dont knw wen they r goin to show this
Hope kunal follows siddhi n hears it
Coz i hav a feeling that while the case would be goin..kunal will come to knw that siddhi's love
Kunal following Siddhi in the market and overhearing all these, I doubt it will happen. May your words come true Vidhi. I am wondering when will they actually start the court proceedings? It's like Siddhi will go and tell everyone in the world that she will fight the case for her husband and prove him innocent.  Arre call the media and announce it.πŸ˜† It's better that she prepares herself well for the case rather than only talking to some insignificant people. πŸ˜‘ Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing.. I don't understand y siddhi is going around telling the same to all those gossip ladies, be it at the party or now at the market..😡😡 Its better put a stage before the house, take a mic and announce the whole world.. 🀒 Y the hell are they draggin? When will she start fighting for kunal? I thought new promo would be about siddhi fighting the case.. But noo.. They don't want to end the torture at all 😑😑
Originally posted by pinkeye

Kunal following Siddhi in the market and overhearing all these, I doubt it will happen. May your words come true Vidhi. I am wondering when will they actually start the court proceedings? It's like Siddhi will go and tell everyone in the world that she will fight the case for her husband and prove him innocent. Arre call the media and announce it.πŸ˜†It's better that she prepares herself well for the case rather than only talking to some insignificant people.

Hey does they show kunal in the promo???
Originally posted by vidhisalot

Hey does they show kunal in the promo???

No Vidhi, Kunal was not shown.
phir se wahi drama...
i thot the new promo will be sth related to thakral-sidhi contract or abt the court hearing...
i really cnat understand what the CVV's have in store for us

Originally posted by pinkeye

No Vidhi, Kunal was not shown.

Hope so kunal follows her...anyways would have to wait for long to see the promo
Tfs
Unlikely that they'll show the case this week, Siddhi & her bhaashans will continue, as will the MUs.
What a drag fest🀒 Itna bhi drama accha nai that people die of old age just waiting for the track to start up.

Tfs, Vidhi.
Originally posted by Fariyal

Unlikely that they'll show the case this week, Siddhi & her bhaashans will continue, as will the MUs.
What a drag fest🀒 Itna bhi drama accha nai that people die of old age just waiting for the track to start up.

Tfs, Vidhi.
I agree fariyal,its getting dragging, they just seem to be piling up more MU's, I came back from a long weekend hoping to see some advancement with the story... nothing same ol same ol!!!!!