Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shine_bright thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was just wondering about the current track..
I know about Karan coming in, Nimrit getting better, shaadi and all ...but where does all the hatred come from? Why does he hate her? And what is it about his sister and blackmailing?

Thanks!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan is hating Nimrit as he thinks its her who has blackmailed his sister..some photographs .video of her intimate moment with her fiance was taken in a hotel room...the blackmailer was asking for money or else the video will be on the net..its because of that karan sister commited suicide..

Thats why karan is marrying Nimrit to get his revenge from her.

On the other side its shown Nimrit is innocent ..she has nothing to do with it..in fact after taking help of an IT technical support Nimrit got to know its from Amrit laptop that a fake account on her name was created and these mails were sent to karan sister. in mumbai.

Now to protect Amrit she is sacrificing taking the blame on herself.

Hope it helps..

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm confused, there not married then why is that on da Sbs video their talking like dey got married? Did I miss a scene :S. didn't da pandit say dat moroth is gone.
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheila1990

I'm confused, there not married then why is that on da Sbs video their talking like dey got married? Did I miss a scene :S. didn't da pandit say dat moroth is gone.

Karan and Nimrit married..;)