*~Amrit Manthan Help Desk~* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by VirManlicious

yeah they both like eachother..
Agam & Tej r cousin brothers.

omg and agam knows they like each other??
Originally posted by brainychild92

omg and agam knows they like each other??

no he doesn't :)
And their was only attraction between Nimrit and Tej because they spent a lot of time together, but she dumped him for her sister which means he wasn't that important :)

Originally posted by lonelyshadow

no he doesn't :)
And their was only attraction between Nimrit and Tej because they spent a lot of time together, but she dumped him for her sister which means he wasn't that important :)

ahh..i c..

thanks to you both!!!!!
@First page since most asked the same question let me just post a quick update for all:

Amrit and Nimrit are sisters and belong to a royal Sikh family. Amrit being the eldest is definitely considered the heir and is given special attention especially by Rajmata (their grandmother). Nimrit loves her sister dearly and can do anything to protect her, however Amrit considers herself superior to her sister. Even though they are a royal family, they have no money and are in debt. They have to pay their taxes asap otherwise they can be defamed. Then enters Agam, who is not belonging to a royal family, but is a rich guy. Amrit agrees to marry Agam since they need to pay off their taxes and save their prestige. Though Agam has something else planned for Amrit. He is there to seek Revenge. There is a flashback shown of his story. Apparently, when Agam was a little kid belonging to a poor family, he entered Amrit's birthday party at their palace on accident. He was hungry as he had not eaten for two days so he starts to eat the leftovers from the trash and accidentally spoils Amrit's bday dress. Anyway she traps him and falsely accuses him of stealing. He is sent to jail and spends 6 months there. He was tortured and beaten everyday as a small kid. Well anyway, Agam lost his innocence that day. He decided he would take revenge. One day Agam gets drunk and accidentally tells Tej his plans of destroying Amrit. Tej tells Nimrit everything and they find out the exact story. Nimrit begs Agam to not marry her sister and ruin her life. Agam says he will refuse to marry Amrit IF Nimrit promises that she will do whatever he says. Well, Nimrit being the kind sister promised him that she would do anything he says and expects him to say No to the marriage. Well on the wedding day, Agam finally refuses to marry, but puts forth that he will marry Nimrit. Amrit is shattered she begs Agam to not do that as she is very egotistical.She cannot bear someone chosing Nimrit over her.  Nimrit is forced and emotionally pressurized by Rajmata agrees to marry Agam.
So here is when Agam and Nimrit story starts and this is also the beginning of hate relationship between the two sisters.
what is the name of the actor who plays the role of Agam

Originally posted by Pia-Dsena_Feraz

what is the name of the actor who plays the role of Agam

Navi Bhangu
Originally posted by SkyLight

Navi Bhangu
thank you
please tell me why some series of 16 15 minutes is really weird ..
Originally posted by Pia-Dsena_Feraz

please tell me why some series of 16 15 minutes is really weird ..

All life ok shows were previously aired for 20 minutes for whole week mom-sun. That's why old videos are 15 or 16 minutes. Now they have increased the time to 30 minutes. :)

Hi guys !!! Just wanted to know where can i find sbs /sbb !!! and when the show is telecast !! please thanks in advance !!! ;)