*~Amrit Manthan Help Desk~* - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I have been following this show since a while.. I have some doubts. Please clear them:)

1. Did nimrit undergo a plastic surgery on her will(so that she can come back in disguise of natasha) or she was injured badly and doctors were forced to do the plastic surgery ?

2. I guess agam married amrit only to take revenge ? But how did he know that she was responsible for nimrit's death ??

Thanks in advance..:D
Originally posted by -Chinky-

I have been following this show since a while.. I have some doubts. Please clear them:)

1. Did nimrit undergo a plastic surgery on her will(so that she can come back in disguise of natasha) or she was injured badly and doctors were forced to do the plastic surgery ?
Nimrit didn't undergo a plastic surgery on her will. She was badly injured and her skin was eaten up by some animals when Mr. Oberoi found her in the forest. Mr. Oberoi asked the doctors to give all possible treatment to cure her. She came to know about her new face only when all her bandages was removed. 
2. I guess agam married amrit only to take revenge ? But how did he know that she was responsible for nimrit's death ??
Amrit was returning after killing Nimrit at Kali mandir. In a hurry a part of her duppatta got struck in the thrishul of the mandir. Agham had his doubt on Amrit. Agham all sad and in a state of devastation went to the mandir and questioned the god about justice. He was about to commit suicide by taking the same thrishul. That is when he saw the piece of Amrit's duppatta on it and he confirmed his doubt. He knew he couldn't punish her with just this evidence. So he married her so that he can take revenge by breaking her blind trust and love on him; the same way she did to Nimrit's trust and love.

Hope this helps😊

Thanks in advance..:D
@lakshmi42 thank you so much!! :D :D
Originally posted by -Chinky-

@lakshmi42 thank you so much!! :D :D

My pleasure😊
Hey I hav just started watching this show.. N I'm confused like anything.. Can u giv me a really brief update of what is going on?

Originally posted by miss_neha

Hey I hav just started watching this show.. N I'm confused like anything.. Can u giv me a really brief update of what is going on?

Perhaps this can help you: 
And this:
You can find all the episode and there WU in this topic:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2807523

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
When agham and natasha were locked in the sugar mill, a hindi song was played in the background.. If anyone could recall it and from which movie it is..! I loved that song and want to download it !!
originally posted by -Chinky-

When agham and natasha were locked in the sugar mill, a hindi song was played in the background.. If anyone could recall it and from which movie it is..! I loved that song and want to download it !! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------indeed it is very good song even i have downloaded-😛beautiful song .Listen and enjoy😛

The film name is Agneepath

http://sound27.mp3pk.com/indian/agneepath/agneepath05(www.songs.pk).mp3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted by
-Chinky-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------indeed it is very good song even i have downloaded-😛beautiful song .Listen and enjoy😛

The film name is Agneepath

http://sound27.mp3pk.com/indian/agneepath/agneepath05(www.songs.pk).mp3

So sweet of you! Thanks a bunch :D