Balika Vadhu

BV Written update --28th February 2012

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrao thumbnail
I am not able to see update.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I like Badi Jeeji she brings out a more childish side to DS, i love seeing their sisterly bond, hopefully badi jeeji is able to stay for a while longer
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not sure I will like what it seems like is going to happen. I think badi jeeji is terminal and this is probably her last trip here, hence her coming by herself and not informing her own kids !

She is probably just craving another shot at good old happy times with hansi-mazaak and teekha chatpata khana and being surrounded by lots of loving souls who won't weigh her down with their concern for her health 24/7.

I do so hope I am wrong - but her cough and her surprise unannounced visit are sure raising my warning antenna.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww badi jiji and her kallo r so cute together
so sad she is sick:(
i just hope family won't let jag visit to haveli for badi jiji sake to pretend as if nothing happened between ja:(
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have to see this epi just for Badi Masi. 

Hmm so chupa chupi khel starts with Badi masi...golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai 🤣 

urgggh G and her petras...ruined the nice epi 

Thank you for the update in green green Jyo 😉
diya4113 thumbnail
sorry i read your update, it opens slowly...
thanks 4 beautiful update
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol badi jiji said the exact thing which we all had said after leap...
Khaya peeya nehin theek se...
Our golumolu cute kid anandi turned into size zero wali anandi in 5 years
rofl
ds ne desi ghee nehin vijwayee thi bilaria main
roflEdited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: asru

Hey Hooked , good to see u active again!! :)

R u aware of Badi Jeeji's re-marriage proposal to Anandi? After some drama she'll come to know abt J-G..and then brings up A's marriage proposal. 
Ur post gives me an Idea⭐️...maybe due to her health reasons A might agree to marry again!! So i hope this is gonna be a positive track!

I too am thinking the same, that due to Badi masi's health, Anandi might agree as it will be Badi masi's last wish and Anandi would feel guilty as when Badi masi will come to know J's truth she will feel wronged for keeping her in dark. This will make Anandi agree to Badi Masi's wish a tiny bit easier. 

I am looking forward to some awesome epis with DS and BM and all that drama to play hide and seek 😆
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asru

Hey Hooked , good to see u active again!! :)

R u aware of Badi Jeeji's re-marriage proposal to Anandi? After some drama she'll come to know abt J-G..and then brings up A's marriage proposal. 
Ur post gives me an Idea⭐️...maybe due to her health reasons A might agree to marry again!! So i hope this is gonna be a positive track!

Was not aware abt BM's plan but sounds like if anyone can push Anandi into it, it has to be her. Yippee ! Gauri will be so maha thrilled to know her lafanga is now going to be all hers. Hope she will also remember that Anandi going away will mean no stipend anymore too 😆

DS and BM are going to be worth watching. Its be such a bore without them. Am so glad they're here again. DS's expressions are such a treat !!😃