Thendral Tuesday- Feb 28, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Vjayam!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

TA is working...he got brain nu showing aa🀣...TPS scene was good...she asked TA to bring T to her house...hope they show that in future...Whats that document which needs T oda sign?πŸ˜•

Anand oda astrology la i think it says ICU for few days...he is going to get into mess in this speed...earlier than expectedπŸ˜›

CP is just another shameless psycho type girl😑...money is there na thimir la dancing🀬...CP and her expressions are so cruel for some reason...she is going to insult K for sure...etho pannatum😑
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update VijayamπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. Very good episode started with TA.😊Finally he got his job back and moreover it is nice to old TA who talks to everyone at the bank. But what is the letter? And why should thuls sign the letter?😲.

CP expressions were horrible today.Cp worse than charu and moreover she is going to create more problems in upcoming epi's.
WHY THULS didn't come to college? ❓Is she going to meet someone? Coming to anand finally shymala has influenced him for the better. Waiting for the next episode.😍
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Vijayam!

One more nice episode today! It was so wonderful to see TA joining a real job..after almost a year..! πŸ‘

Advice time for TA...whoever he meets starts advicing him...and TA accepting them gracefully was nice to watch.

What is the suspense with the document...that the girl gave TA...did he make that girl write the imposition on behalf of him? or did he buy a house..and is going to give it as a surprise to T?
or did he take any loan for Tulasi's studies? hmmm something fishy..😲

Anands part was not bad...still not enough ...need to apologize to TA and Tulasi from the bottom of his heart! Lets see!

oh poor Kalyani! This CP might have kept her purse in her auto and is putting the blame on Kalyani...hmmm Deepa might get suspended...lets see...

So tomorrow its going to continue with the college scene and whats up with Tulasi? Its has been long since we saw Tulasi...πŸ€”
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks vijayam for the great update.

TA back at bank- nice to watch him interact with his colleagues. What a change from working with KP-one man company on his dubakoor job. Seeing TPS is always nice and refreshing. Hope TA does his job sincerely this time. That letter must be for T's loan for her college since TA is in the loan section, guess TA remembered about her fees now. It will be nice if TA pays back the money to K.

Anand part is always a filler, no connection with the main story.

It was nice to see K sitting in the college,but D must have got the permission from her principal. Wonder what CP did this time, it looks like trouble for K and D.

Missing T for last few days, looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Vjayam!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Anand oda astrology la i think it says ICU for few days...he is going to get into mess in this speed...earlier than expectedπŸ˜›

So funny Tanu...somehow even i thought something like that...maybe anand may run into some probs... 
mala_15 thumbnail
                                         Thanks Vjayam for the update 😊 .

It was nice to see TA in the bank πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› after a long time πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and as adviced by TPS 😳😳 and others our hero should save this job πŸ€”πŸ€” as he had got it once again πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› after a lot of struggle 😳😳 which he should understand and act according to that πŸ€”πŸ˜’ .

It was good on the part of TA 😊😊 to enquire to TPS whether her problems had been solved 😊😊 despite the personal problems which he has now with Thulasi πŸ˜”πŸ˜” which shows that he is a nice guy 😊😊 but the character which he needs to change is believing everyone very easily πŸ˜”πŸ˜” as he had suffered a lot because of that πŸ˜”πŸ˜” character  .

It was very bad on the part of Deepa πŸ˜”πŸ˜” to kindle the anger of Sruthi a lot  which has lead the junior Bhuvana to cause problems for both the friends (ie) Deepa and Kalyani 🀒🀒 and moreover it was very sad to see Kalyani πŸ˜”πŸ˜” feel that she was not able to study like Deepa and Thulasi πŸ˜”πŸ˜” which brought tears to my eyes 😭😭 .
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update vjyam...As usual you rocked with your updates , comments...

I am so glad to welcome MR.TA to the bank after 1.5 years...OMG how was it possible for a man to be  without job for such a long time...Only TA can do it...Anyways past is past...He was so bright , and decided to work for his life...Between what is this document...Again started confusion...

No comments on CP...😑😑
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the quick and excellent update.

Not a bad one today. Finally our TA is back to his job and seems to be taking it seriously. What is this letter abt? I too feel it could be a sanction for T's study loan with his security. Hope he goes to meet T soon.

Well, at this rate, Anand is going to get into some big trouble. However, it is a welcome change and hope he continues to be so.

As expected, CP is sure going to get K and D in trouble. D was clearly advised by her father to stay away from CP. She went overboard with her CP teasings and hope she doesn't get suspended. CP sure is very arrogant and lacks even basic human etiquettes, but it is best to stay away from these kind. CP does have a lot of clout and can cause problems with her money power.  
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ

Aww...Nice to see porupana TA...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Vantha udane help for others...🀣...Self help first...then for others...itha scale vechu some one shd teach TA, seiviya, sonnatha kepiya nu...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
Nice to see TPS too..😳...How i wish like everyone that she comes back as Bank Manager...😳...We dont care for logics here...πŸ˜›...pls bring her back as manager...πŸ˜›
What application is that...wife kita signature needed...πŸ˜•...enna contract is that..." Inime i will not speak rude...Inime i will pay fees...I wont be adamant...I wont lose temper...I wont do thirutu kalyanams..." πŸ˜›...Additionally Thulasi shd ask him to make an amendment if this line is not there..."I promise no more Saki's in my life...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...particulary i hate herbal tea...πŸ˜›...I forgot the name Charu from my memory"...Ithulam iruntha T can sign...🀣...Padichutu sign poduma Thulasi...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£...TA is not gg to ask sorry..gg to write and give ...
so  inime TA language la -
Seiyamatena...Seiven...
Shd I write and give or what to thulasi...I will write and give and get attested from Thulasi...

I will marry  Psycho nu accepted to them and finally did not marry...🀣(Nalla velai...this rule of TA works out for him sometimes)
Athaan seivenu sonnathu ellam he did not do...πŸ˜‰

For a change Anand was okie...his 10k loss was like...vada poche mathiri...πŸ˜†..Not bad..as it was only for few mins...
Funny point is two thick friends(T/A) porupa doing duty...as per wife's advice...what a sync...πŸ˜†

Grr with this CP..how cheap the loser is...putting blame on Kalyani...May what come...Kalyani shd just go ahead and give one tight slap to her...anyways Deepa wont be punished...she wd be warned...so  Kalyani shd just give one slap to that loser...😑..lets see what poor Kalyani or Deepa or other friends going to doo...