TVD newsletter! URGENT NOTICE! LAST PAGE

Posted: 12 years ago
 Well hello there pretty people! It is I, Aashifa, now to the people who were here in this forum when I was you are all probably thinking whhaatt she is showing her face here? ðŸ˜² well yes I am and its thanks to Jotso (NO-ONE else calls her that but me ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰) she pm-ed me and now I'm here. Its quite obvious

its for the newsletter

yyaaayy!

so heres the signup sheet and kinda brain storm of what we want in it. THIS is serious! 😳 this time we are gonna do it right! so storm and sign up away!

Jotso you are proud naa?

-Aashifa

Page 2 = Ideas. Volunteers

Page 3 = Ideas.
Edited by curledup - 12 years ago
how often will you be posting the newsletter? if it's a once in a month thing, etc. you should definitely have a recap of the episodes that have aired - maybe with picspams or gifs? and oohh, a collection of videos or ffs that you think would be enjoyable.

and then analysis? character by character? maybe have people sign up to talk about specific characters/ships? so that bias can be understood - help people see things from different characters' points of views maybe?
I love those ideas! now the question is how soon will we be posting it? I mean how often, also what are you volunteering for? 
if you want character analysis for the episodes, I would volunteer for Bonnie! haha. and maybe Caroline or Matt. :D

I'd say you wouldn't want to post it too often, so once a month maybe? gives you time to collect things, and make sure everything's coherent and there is nothing 'controversial' or bashing in the posts from everyone.

and it gives you time to go through fanvids on YT/tumblr and fics to find ones that are well-made and well-written. you can rec a couple of videos (single ones), a couple of fics, a few writers and a few vid-makers.

OOHH, you could have a 'follow these blogs!' kind of thiing too - that, you can leave for once every few months, but it'll be a nice touch.

and whoever checks the spoilers/news and posts articles *cough*Nayu*cough* can maybe put them together in a single article type of thing for the newsletter as a SPOILER SECTION. 
i agree with *cough* nayu *cough* thing🤣
 n yeah i agree with once in a month newsletter it would be fun
 n we could have sections like most active member or best creator best vedio maker fic writer of the month etc .. this will also may be contribute in making the forum more active..
we have right now about 8 AT's n many of them are hardly active so like we can have mnost active AT types of thing ..
 basically one person cn scan the whole forum for one week n repost all activities like most favourite creations or fics or discussion etc ...

would be fun !!err may be🤔🤣
just a suggestion !!
Whatever it is I am in for the newsletter😃
I'm gonna respond to these as soon as I've eaten!
Originally posted by Anhdara13

if you want character analysis for the episodes, I would volunteer for Bonnie! haha. and maybe Caroline or Matt. :D GO FOR IT GIRRL!

I'd say you wouldn't want to post it too often, so once a month maybe? gives you time to collect things, and make sure everything's coherent and there is nothing 'controversial' or bashing in the posts from everyone. I think every two weeks? so its not too late neither is it to often?

and it gives you time to go through fanvids on YT/tumblr and fics to find ones that are well-made and well-written. you can rec a couple of videos (single ones), a couple of fics, a few writers and a few vid-makers. yup! I've thought of sections and stuff which I am going to post as soon as I am done responding to the comments!

OOHH, you could have a 'follow these blogs!' kind of thiing too - that, you can leave for once every few months, but it'll be a nice touch. I would love to do that

and whoever checks the spoilers/news and posts articles *cough*Nayu*cough* can maybe put them together in a single article type of thing for the newsletter as a SPOILER SECTION. YES! OMG THAT WOULD BE SOO GOOD!
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

i agree with *cough* nayu *cough* thing🤣
 n yeah i agree with once in a month newsletter it would be fun
 n we could have sections like most active member or best creator best vedio maker fic writer of the month etc .. this will also may be contribute in making the forum more active..
we have right now about 8 AT's n many of them are hardly active so like we can have mnost active AT types of thing ..
 basically one person cn scan the whole forum for one week n repost all activities like most favourite creations or fics or discussion etc ...

would be fun !!err may be🤔🤣
just a suggestion !!

@Bold: I love the suggestion 😃 lets make categories then shall we?😃