Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ness Radz! can you make banners too? 
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: curledup

^^ ok big mirchi : I want you to create a banner for your littel section , hopefully including a mirchi?

also are you lot doing the spolier section?

also could you make a banner for 'Most Active Member'? Please and thank you :D

Don't worry. We both Mirchis will manage itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aashi, sure. Just give me the pics and titles you want me to use - PM me the details!
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey aashi yeah so we have to make banner for mirchi section and most active member..
so we also have to make banners like most lazy AT and most active one since these two will be like major part pf that topic???
plus i didnt get the last thing.. umm spoiler section as in chracters for the week??
i can do damon elena for sure and klauss/rebekah when they come ..
sorry little confused abt the spoiler thingy
curledup thumbnail
leave the spolier one, hmm maybe just have a AT banner and if you give me the info i will make the font look nice? so we won't have it really picture heavy?

and Radhu I will (I have no idea why I am calling you radhu)
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Tell me soon mirchi what i have to doπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

if you want character analysis for the episodes, I would volunteer for Bonnie! haha. and maybe Caroline or Matt. :D

I'd say you wouldn't want to post it too often, so once a month maybe? gives you time to collect things, and make sure everything's coherent and there is nothing 'controversial' or bashing in the posts from everyone.

and it gives you time to go through fanvids on YT/tumblr and fics to find ones that are well-made and well-written. you can rec a couple of videos (single ones), a couple of fics, a few writers and a few vid-makers.

OOHH, you could have a 'follow these blogs!' kind of thiing too - that, you can leave for once every few months, but it'll be a nice touch.

and whoever checks the spoilers/news and posts articles *cough*Nayu*cough* can maybe put them together in a single article type of thing for the newsletter as a SPOILER SECTION. 

Tumne pukara aur hum chale aye :P *waves arms*... Haha... I love how you think of me as soon as you think spoilers 🀣...

Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

i agree with *cough* nayu *cough* thing🀣

Dolly... Tum bhi 😲 πŸ˜†...

@Aashifa... First off... How are you? We haven't seen you here in AGES! Great to see you back! πŸ€—... Will we be seeing more of you now? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...

I volunteer for the spoilers thing seeing as everyone seems to think I'm the
Mystic Meg  of all things spoiler-y (*looking atRadz & Dolly *) πŸ˜†... If it's not already taken...

Oh & seeing as we're thinking up section ideas howabout having a rumours/hot news (TVD related) section as well?

That is if I'm not too late already? I just came across this topic...

curledup thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Tumne pukara aur hum chale aye :P *waves arms*... Haha... I love how you think of me as soon as you think spoilers 🀣...

Dolly... Tum bhi 😲 πŸ˜†...

@Aashifa... First off... How are you? We haven't seen you here in AGES! Great to see you back! πŸ€—... Will we be seeing more of you now? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...

I volunteer for the spoilers thing seeing as everyone seems to think I'm the
Mystic Meg  of all things spoiler-y (*looking atRadz & Dolly *) πŸ˜†... If it's not already taken...

Oh & seeing as we're thinking up section ideas howabout having a rumours/hot news (TVD related) section as well?

That is if I'm not too late already? I just came across this topic...

@Blue: NAYYAAB! <3 I'm fine πŸ˜ƒ how are you ? πŸ˜ƒ TAHHHANKK YOU! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† πŸ˜† yes you will πŸ˜†

GOOD! no no you aren't πŸ˜†, So your signed up πŸ˜ƒ.

πŸ˜ƒ

.Lina. thumbnail
I'd like to sign up for the Best OS/FF, but does it have to be from I-F or can it be from fanfiction.net. fanfiction.net gives more of a range of characters i think.

I want to suggest Couple Updates. Meaning, we can pick the current couples of VD or couple interaction  for each episode in a week and update people about any happenings, stirrings, or initiation. Hope I made sense. πŸ˜† And then like FB, we can put a relationship status to them: its complicated, still developing, one-sided. and etc. I think I'd love to do that. πŸ˜›

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lena, that would be really interesting! It'd be hilarious to have a FB section of the newsletter. Basically status updates. Like

Damon Salvatore is in desperate need of a new drinking buddy since Alaric Saltzman has lost his mind and Stefan Salvatore has never been any fun.

Alaric Saltzman had another blackout. Is anyone dead?

etc. if you just want to do relationships, I'd do status updates! It'd be really fun. Haha.

Aashi, I completely forgot what I was supposed to be doing. PM ME! hahahaha. When do you want it by, and how long should each section be? We should fix that first so it doesn't run too long.

And if more than one person is doing a section (for example, there are more than one mirchis right? and someone else is doing the character analysis thingy with me?), please add each other to your buddy lists and PM each other so you know how long the parts are and make sure that combined, it isn't too long.